bihairy

I was horny as hell and hit one of the hookup apps to see if anyone was around. I got a few connections but mostly talk and I could tell they were going no where. I was horny and told them so. I told them I wanted to breed ass etc.  First guy blocked me when I told him what I wanted. Good, I hate wasting time on BS. Second said only safe.  No thanks. I delete. I only fuck bare and breed deep. Third guy says "breed me daddy" "as much as you want".  I tell him I'm horned up and want ass and want to fuck and breed him. He agrees and says he is ready and waiting. He is not too far away I'm driving onto his street in no time.  He meets me outside. He is a bearish guy probably in his 30's and has that hungry look.  I follow him to his basement room.  Its messy in there but I'm only looking for ass.

We take our clothes off and he proceeds to suck my cock. I'm hard and dripping. He loves the taste. He sucks my cock and balls and licks lower between my legs.  He is playing with his cock.  I tell him I want his ass and it makes him groan.  He turns around and I am fingering his hole and playing with it. Lube it up and slide inside. I am horny and don't have time for too much foreplay. As I get deeper inside him we both moan and groan.  It feels so warm inside.  Smooth and silky.  We get down to really fucking..I am pushing in and he is pushing back at me. Both of us lost in the feeling.  He says "breed me daddy I know you need it."   I shove my cock deep inside and push and pull until I feel my cum splattering his insides.  My cock does not get soft and I am still pumping in and out. It feels so good and wet inside.  He squeezes his hole around my cock and I spasm again.  He is so happy to draw 2 loads out of me. 

I slowly pull out and he is on my dick in a second. He is licking my cock and cleaning it all off. Tasting my cum and his ass at the same time.  I love when a guy does that.  It gets me hard again.  He sucks me for awhile and I tell him to turn around so I can bang his hole again.  He is all for it. He turns around and spreads his cheeks. I shove my dick inside him doggie style and we are fucking . My cock deep inside. He is pushing back and I am pushing forward.  Eventually, I shoot another load deep inside.  We both move apart and lay on the bed for a minute.  I feel so much better with empty balls. He feels soo much better with a full ass.  I get up and get dressed.  Quick good bye and I am out the door and driving away.   I love when I can find a connection and get what I need most... I need it daily. BH

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1