Third Grade Education

Jessyboy

I grew up on a farm never knowing my father only my mother. We raised some crops to eat as we are vegetarians so no meat for us. We would go to town once or twice a year to pick up supplies, my Mother would not let me talk to others as she said they were evil people. We had no TV , Internet Telephone or a radio in the house. I was homeschooled by my mother with the few books we had.

A few days  after I turned 18 Mother became really sick, so all I could do is go down to the road and flag down a car for help as a state trooper  stop then called the ambulance. While at the hospital a man came up to me and said he was my uncle on my father side and stood by me while I waited for news about my mother. I was told by my uncle that Mother was dead and I was to go with him. In the car we drove back to the farm so I could collect my things, but my uncle was really looking through my mothers papers. Once he found them he told me I will be getting new clothes where we are going so I won't need the rage I have.

We drove for 2 days until we came to my uncles home, it was a big building and he said it was all his. Once inside there was this boy Jess who is about me age . Jess was naked and hairless except for the cage on his cock and the metal collar around his neck, Uncle kiss him and ask is everything is ready, yes uncle. Jess ask if I wanted a glass of juice, I said yes, as I drank it it tasted funny with a metallic taste but I was thirsty , a few minutes later I could barely stand, as uncle and Jess help me to the basement.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 10
  • Confused 1

Once in the basement I see a syringe they tell me it's propofol to relax me for what's going to happen to me. I see the needle go in my arm and I'm told to count to 100, I get to 3 and the light go out. When I start to wake up I'm bound to a table that has a mirror on the ceiling. Uncle has removed what little hair I had, as he is stroking my dick. Uncle ask me how many times I have jerked off, I say once as my mother caught me and told me I would go blind if I jerked off. Uncle ask me how does it feel, It feels great as he stops.

Uncle pulls out a ruler and measure my dick and gives the numbers to Jess, then takes out a syringe go in my arm and takes blood for testing. Uncle turns me over onto my stomach and reattaches the cuffs to the table. Once I'm on my stomach Uncle spreads my ass cheeks and sticks his tongue right on my hole and the feeling I'm getting is so wonderful as I moan in the ecstasy as his tongue does a dance around and into my hole.What I don't realize is my dick is like a rock and for the first time in my life my dick is pumping rope after rope of  cum. 

Uncle and Jess take me off the table and tell me to lick up all the cum as it's my reward. They put on a scale. 

Weight: 120 lbs.

Hight: 5 ft. 7

Dick: 9X6

Hole: Virgin

Uncle says I have to be trained so they put a chastity cage on me. I'm strapped to a chair with my head so it could not move with headphones . In front is TV that I'm to watch willingly, for if I do not I will be hit with a cattle prod, as I don't know what it is Uncle shocks me as I jump against the restraints.The

The TV starts up and it men kissing other men as they take off their clothes once they are naked they start to suck each other dick. This goes on for a few minutes then it's a older man and a younger boy as the younger boy is sucking dick. Then every few seconds a picture pops up RAW ONLY then it's back to the show. After a few hours of watch older men having sex with boys I'm taken out of the chair and told to rest. The next session is like the first one but the older male is telling the younger boy you want my load and the boy says YES and the word POZ shows up for a few seconds. This goes on for hours and when my eyes close the cattle prod goes off, the words POZ, HIV, RAW,LOADS,POZ ME keep showing up. This goes for days as I have lost all track of time and what day it is.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

When not watching the videos about men fucking, sucking dick and bottoms begging for POZ loads. Jess is teaching me how to clean out my hole and how to suck dick with a small one and going larger till I'm gagging, that when ever a dick is near your mouth you are to suck, I'm shown how to use poppers as Jess says it helps you be a better cum dump. Jess has a syringe and loads it up with saline then teaches me how to find a vain and inject it into him, then inject into my self. I ask what's this for as Jess is laughing and says you will find out soon enough.

Jess is so hot looking with these tattoos and body piercings and how he acts towards me. The videos are now giving me a hard on and I want to grab my dick and jerk off, but the chastity cage is preventing me from doing that. I'm getting very little sleep as all I can think about is dick now and how much I want one in my ass or mouth. To suck it until its hard, in my ass giving me that beautiful cum.

Uncle puts a chain to the steel collar around my neck and takes me out of the basement to the top floor. I see 4 doors some you can hear people in them but it hard to make out what is going on. When the door is open Uncle introduces me to Dana and like me he is has a metal collar and a chastity device . The room is small just a bed with mirrors on the walls and ceiling and a bed a small bathroom. The TV is on with people about our age making out, Dana comes to me and gives me a kiss as his tongue is in my mouth so I respond the same way. Soon we are on the bed with Dana working over my nipples bitting them rubbing my cage turning me over spreading my cheeks putting his tongue on my hole, then putting a finger in then two and I'm in heaven. When he stope I do the same to Dana and like me the pre cum is leaking out of our chastity cages. Dana tells me we are being filmed so lets just enjoy each other bodies.

The door opens as Dana an I are in each others arms enjoying our bodies. Uncle tell me to get cleaned up and out as he will be back, I ask Dana what's going on as he is laughing then says you have date. I look at him, A DATE, yes you are going to a room and get fuck and as he say that my heart is racing with excitement as it will be my first. Dana since you have never been fuck its going to hurt but in time you will enjoy it then beg to be fuck like me.

Uncle comes in and take me down stairs and as we are walking he say this is your first day down the road of depravity as we pas Jess leading this skinny man who looks very sick with many tattoos with a P.A. on the tip of his dick, but the one thing I notice he is rock hard.

I'm put in a room and told to wait here, a few minutes an older man in his 60s comes in naked. For some reason I get on my knees and go for his dick as I have been brain washed. He just stands there while I suck his dick, he is getting hard as its a 7 inch dick. He pushes me away and says your first load with be in that virgin ass. Get on all 4s on the bed he commands me, then he buried his face in my cheeks as he tongues my hole and probes it with his fingers. I see two syringes on the table one with a needle and one without. He takes the one with the needle and shoots it into his dick and it starts to get bigger, then says now it is ready to wreck your hole. The other one without the needle but a long tube he puts in my hole, then a few minutes later it starts to burn, it feels great. He hands me poppers an o take five good hits in each nostril, as my hole wants something in it NOW. I feel my first dick rubbing against my hole and the suspense is killing me as I say to him please fuck me, then the head goes in and does not stop until all 7 inches is in me. I have never felt pain like this before as the only lube he is using is his spit. I'm screaming and he says scream all you want bitch as he pulls out and back in as he is fucking me as hard and fast as he can. I hear him grunting as he is cumming as he falls right on top of me in exhaustion with his dick still me, but I like the feeling as his dick is shrinking and once out he rolls over. Something in my brain tells me to go suck his dick. I see the cum but also the blood as he says to me you are no longer a virgin but a hole to be used.

How do you like it and where do you want it to go?

• Like 29
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2