Third Grade Education

Jessyboy

After cleaning off the cum and my virgin blood off his cock I see the lust in his eyes and smile to him as he picks me up puts me on the bed. He takes the white powder puts some on the head of his dick and shoves in my sore hole. Soon my hole has that nice warm feeling as he piston fucks my hole. When he is finished he says to me that was a nice hole to break in and hope you enjoy your life here.

I'm exhausted as I lay there and hearing sounds from the other rooms, some of people screaming in pain and others moans of pleasure. I'm wondering what kind of a place my Uncle is running here.Jess comes into the room and gives me a pill to take. I'm taken to a room with 4 men sitting on four sofas in a circle. Jess says he he is now go have some fun.

These men are all over 40 with 8 inch plus dicks, I see a pipe as they hand it to me and say to me baby put your lips around the pipe and inhale the white smoke. I do and it hits me like a train and as I exhale I feel my pulse beating harder as I felt so exhausted from having my anal cheery  broken, to now feeling so alive. I wish this chastity device was not on my dick as I'm so horny. The look on their faces is that of lust as one drags me over as I start to suck he cock. Someone has their face in my ass licking my hole and says what beautiful hole with a load in it already as he makes my ass really hard. 

I'm push off his cock and in the middle as they hand me a syringe and tell me to slam my self. Now what Jess was showing me before with the saline, but what is in this syringe? They hand be a belt to tie off my arm I find a vain , I see the flash of blood then push the plunger in. What happen next was a rush and thought I was going to die from coughing as I could not catch my breath. 

They are laughing as they grab and start to fuck me and use my body for their pleasure. What I can remember is they were having fun and my holes were really used, as later they gave me another slam as they were fucking me. 

When I work up later my hole was hurting but felt so full as it had a butt plug in it. In the door was was this very sick looking person with some tattoos and the biggest dick I have ever seen so far with a ring through the head of his dick with spikes. He said his name is Tommy and he takes care of all the chasers, I ask what a chaser is as he is laughing then says you will learn. 

• Like 26
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/29/2020 at 2:33 PM, Petereater said:

A PA with spikes, HOT!

mmmmmmmm that's what i want in my ass on a big Poz cock.

Just found this story and have cum twice already reading it.

Have a feeling i am going to cum a lot more when Tommy gets hold of the boy.https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/1062316459_spikedPA.jpg.1a89c473b9d1c18c0486d8de686231bb.jpg

spiked PA.jpg

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

My life he is getting needles in my arm with that warm rush of Tina going through me, getting fuck in the ass and mouth. I like the taste of cum and at first when I saw pink cum after a load was deposit in my ass I was scared but that does not happen any more. I feel on a dick going in and out is so pleasurable and the moans of the one fucking me excites me, but with this chastity cage I can't touch my dick. The only food they give me is a chicken broth as they say it keeps me clean but I can see I'm lousing weight. There are no clocks no windows so I don't know anything of what is going on.

I get the chicken broth after a time I'm taken out of this 8ft X 6ft room to this shower a hose is stuck up my ass and the water is running out. They take me to another room then someone comes gives me a slam and some shitty tasting juice. Someone comes in the room I suck there dick they fuck me always raw give me a load then I clean there dick with my mouth.This is how it is most of the time and some times it's a group of men using my body for their pleasure. I'm always tired but they give me pills that wake me back up.

To this day I have never see a dick as big as Tommy or someone looking so sick who is still alive. I'm taken to a room with many lights and I see 2 men with cameras. They give me a big slam and as I coughing my brains out gasping for air Tommy enters the room and everyone is laughing but me. Tommy has many tattoos with scorpions, bio hazard, the words DEATH STICK  on the shaft on his dick, he is so sick looking and all skin and bones. Tommy Prince Albert is scary looking as he comes over to me and gives me a kiss and says into my ear let's have some fun. He pushes me down to my knees as his dick is right by my mouth so I know I'm to such as the camera are rolling. Between to P.A. tearing up the inside of my mouth and the size of his dick is spreading my jaw apart as he face fuck me. When he pulls out I spit and see blood as Tommy turns me around puts face in my ass and is licking my hole and this is really turning me on till he pulls away. 

I feel the P.A. on my sore hole as my hole gets fuck non stop since I arrived here. Then in one push Tommy shoves his monster dick into my hole, with the pain being unbearable as I'm screaming into the camera as Tommy pulls all the way out and drives back is then starts to piston fuck me for the next 30 minutes. Every so often he moves me around to my stomach, on my knees, with my knees over my head, me on top fucking my self until Tommy explodes in my wrecked hole. I'm push off to see Tommy bloody dick and told to clean it as the camera men are taking film os my bloody ass and me sucking Tommy dick.

I taken to another room given some juice a slam and 4 of the most sick looking men you have ever seen, with tattoos body piercing as they all take turns fucking my wreck holes. 

I taken to my room and given a pill that knocks me out. When I wake they have me in a van with only sandals  shorts a tee shirt and I feel a butt plug in my ass. I can see it's dark out side as they take me out of the van and bring me into the run down bus terminal and tell me to sit here until someone gets me. I'm half awake I see people dress in winter coats and its cold. With me being in a foggy state of mind I realize that I'm  in trouble as I'm freezing cold my body is aching all over with pain as the plug actual feels good.

As more people come into the station more and more people are looking at me like a freak show. When 2 policemen come over they are asking me if I'm all right, as one says just another junkie as he picks up my arm and shows the other office the many needle tracks on my arms. The other officer says this boy is very sick and is running a high temperature, so let's call an ambulance. 

More to come and if you have any suggestions on how it should go please post.

Thank You

• Like 18
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/1297943908_bloodyhole.jpg.db9a3b54d970a59e209d127bd5307db5.jpgMaybe looked like this when Tommy was done with him.

maybe take him to jail and throw him in with a bunch of Big Black Cocks

bloody hole.jpg

• Like 9

Once the paramedic's show up they see I'm in bad shape and put me in the ambulance and off to the emergency room. Once they there they examine me, the doctor ask me questions. 

Do you take drugs and what kind?

Yes, Meth, GHB,

How do you take Meth?

With needles in my arms as he look at them, also Meth in my ass.

Do I have unprotected sex with men and how many?

Yes, I really don't have any idea, then he tells me to turn over and wants to look at my ass hole.

The doctor says it looks like you have been raped as your hole has been really abused so I'm wording a full STD run on you.

The nurse comes and does a general check up.

Tempture 103

Body weight 90 LBS

Hight 5ft 7.

Body shows signs of abuse and malnutrition.

They give me some meds but not the kind I really want as they are to help with the fever. When the Doctor comes back, you are a very sick boy as to have HIV with a VL of 90,000 along with gonorrhea, syphilis. We can treat the gonorrhea & syphilis but not the HIV as you will be POZ the rest of your life, but you can become undetectable in time with meds.

I'm at the hospital for a week as the fever has broke and I'm feeling better as they send me to a clinic to be treated for the HIV. I need a place to live and a job and the clinic helps me find a room that I will share with 3 others and a job washing dishes at a restaurant near by.

The 3 men I'm sharing the room with are over 30 and are on meds like I am now. I go to the restaurant and the owner shoes me what I'm going to be doing. After a month I see I don't have much money left to do anything but work, eat sleep and pay taxes.

Washing dishes is a dirty job and when I get home all the hot water is gone, so I take a clod shower which I hate doing. Then one day I see a post that says there is a bathhouse near by, so I go over and when I enter I see it's $10 to enter. I can't afford this so as I turn around the attendant calls me over and ask how old am I and I say 18. This bathhouse is free for those under 25, so here is your towel some lube and this way to the showers. I look on the wall and the rules say NO CONDOMS ALLOWED clean up after your self and HAVE FUN.

I put my clothes in a locker take my towel and enter the shower area, in the corner is a man on his knees drink another mans piss as the warm water runs over my body as my dick is getting hard. I say to my self I came here for a warm shower but maybe I should walk around?

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

As I walk around in a towel I see inside rooms men sucking , fucking ,fisting and those not doing anything are looking at me like fresh meat to jump on top of, which I don't mind. I can't hide my hard on as one ask if if I want to dump a load into this hole he is pointing at. My dick leads the way as I drop my towel as stick my dick in the bottoms hole and  he is already loaded with cum, as I bang away on this sloppy hole. Behind me I'm being kissed and a finger going in my hole then 2 fingers with something else as it's starting to burn as I explode a big load in his hole. As I pull away the person behind me says boy that is some load you put in that faggot hole, as he takes me to the big room to meet his friend. Both of them have monster dicks as they lay down dragging me along. I'm trying to service this dick as the one behind me I feel the head rubbing my hole. He says to his friend you think we can POZ 2 tonight, little do they know I'm already POZ but why kill the moment. The dick Is going in and I really like the feeling as I back up onto his dick. He says what faggot you are then pounds me trying me to scream in pain as I'm having so much fun with a booth bump in my hole. He pulls out as I climb on top of the one who's dick I was sucking and sit right down till I'm balls deep as he pulls me to his chest as I feel his friend dick pushing in so they are going to DP me, I guess I'm in PIG HEAVEN

• Like 23
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Jessyboy said:

I put my clothes in a locker take my towel and enter the shower area, in the corner is a man on his knees drink another mans piss as the warm water runs over my body as my dick is getting hard. I say to my self I came here for a warm shower but maybe I should walk around?

mmmmmm that's the kind of warm shower I want, fresh from the cock.

A DP would be good too.https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/dp.PNG.6ca0f8e71f578ad6092b3b168d2e5c94.PNG

dp.PNG

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2