Third Grade Education

Jessyboy

On 2/3/2020 at 12:33 PM, TTFN said:

This is a beautiful destroyed hole . A true faggot bottom . i am envious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know where to take hot shower get my holes fuck very well and to get Tina for free now, but that does not solve my financial problems. Someone tells I should post an add on Craigslist with a picture that you are looking for generous men for sex, I do.

Well, so many fakes and asking questions to deal with in the beginning but I soon get a handle on it. 90% are looking to get fuck and the meds that make me undetectable do effect me. So I go off meds and my dick responds in a few days as it's with semi hard or rock hard looking to put my toxic seed in someone ass.

I go to hotels most of he time and it's 50-50 who want it raw. The condom I hate but I'm here to provide a service and getting well paid for it. Some ask my status and I always tell them I'm negative unless they say they are chasing and the chasers are the most fun as they are begging for toxic POZ cum.

When I bottom the Daddies are the most fun as they take their time and make sure my hole it taken care of. The ones who are POZ and not on meds love give it to me raw as they are giving me a recharge of their toxic load.

I also go groups and this time I was asked if I would do 3 men and parTy with them. I'm no fool as this will be fun and I will be getting paid at the same time ( There is always a catch that you don't expect )I get to the address the door is open and greeted by this man only wearing a jock strap and 2 men naked on the couch. I know what I'm here for so I jump out of my clothes. The one on the couch says get on the floor while the one who open the door is on the phone.

Yea the boy is here.

Good looking just like you like them skinny and young.

Sam is giving a needle to slam him self with.

He is using my jock strap to tie off his arm.

The boy knows how to slam him self and just wait till that slam hits him.

So come over and help us wreck his hole.

He is right this was a heavy slam as I have 2 makes men in front on me that I want to service. I have one dick in my mouth and another in my hand. The one who open the door is fingering my hole and giving me a booth bump so I'm really spun up. Now I have dick in my ass pumping away as they are say we are going to wreck his life when Harry gets over here. I did not know about the fourth guy until now as the deal was for three to fuck me, but who cares when you have good dick fucking you one in your mouth and another one getting ready to fuck you.

I really don't know how long but all three of them have dump at least one load in my ass so far. The door opens and Harry shows.

Harry is from the West coast of Africa stands over 6ft 8 weight 300 LBS and it's all mussel . I almost had a heart attack when he drop his pants as he does not have DICK but a baseball bat with the largest P.A. ring going through the head of his dick. Harry says give the faggot another slam as I want him in the worst way to leave here bleeding and walking crooked in pain. After the slam Harry picks me up like a rag doll throws my on the couch with my legs over my shoulders so he could look in my face as he fucks me. I feel the ring on my hole and very glad I have 4-5 loads to be used as lube. Harry is not going to be nice and take his time as he just shoves his monster dick into my ass, yes there is pain just like the first time you get fuck, but I'm a faggot who loves a big dick in my hole. He is pounding away and after a minute I'm used to it and enjoying as it eggs Harry to fuck me harder and faster, the sweat pouring off Harry and on to me is some to enjoy as the other three are saying.

Rape the hole.

Load him and make him bleed.

Poz the little faggot.

When Harry explodes balls deep in me the Poz cum is flowing out of my ass, someone grabs a cup and scoop is up and they tell me to push it out. When I have pushed as much as I could they give me to glass to drink the cum. They were right I did leave there bleeding and walking crooked but in a few days I was back to normal.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

A few days later one of the bus boys tells me about a sex party that is for 18-21 only as he is too old and I'm 18. I get the address it's a big home and this old guy opens the door and invites me in.They have some drinks on the counter so I get one and it's spiked with GHB. Everyone here seams new or inexperience , so I'm in heaven and with me being off meds maybe I can stealth a few. Everyone wants a condom on but these are the very cheap ones so they are easy to break. I see this one in the corner really nervous so I bring him a drink that I hope will loused him up and it does. I take him by the hand to a quiet area and kiss him as he says I have never done anything like this. So why are you here , because I like looking at men having sex with each other. I see his dick is rock hard so I go down on him and in 30 seconds he blows a massive load. I that some of his load and start to work on his virgin hole stinking one finger, two, then my tongue while he is moaning. I lay him face down climb up to his ear as say to him , the first time it very painful but in time you will be begging to get your hole wrecked. I have two way to go be a scumbag and just ram my dick in or go as slow as I can and let him enjoy it. I go slow and let him get used to it as its taking time and in other rooms you hear boys screaming this one is moaning in pleasure. He is used to me now so I go in and out in small strokes, then a little longer strokes. What he does not realize is I never put a condom on as my POZ dick will soon be flooding his negative virgin hole with toxic cum. He is having a great time as he is backing up on me when I stop and I can't hold back and more so I drive balls deep while rope after rope of certified POZ cum floods his hole. We roll over and he see some blood on my dick and is scared shit, I say that happens to all virgins the first few times, little does he know he is pregnant with my POZ load and in a few weeks he will be giving birth to my babies.

I keep going back as Its a lot of fun fucking virgins and POZZING them, but like anything fun the place gets shut down as the old man had the place set up with cameras all over the place filming everyone. I heard later that there was a lot of people diagnosed with HIV at the local high school.

Washing dishes is work but it helps as sex work is work also, but it's not steady. You can go a few days without work in the sex industry, then everyone wants you but your dick can only fuck so many holes per day. 

At the restaurant there are many jobs waiters, bus boys, servers and dishwashers. The owner ask me if I want to be bus boy at his other restaurant, as he knows I'm gay and this place caters to gay men. He say you don't get paid as you work off tips only but you will do great just as long the customers are happy. I take the job and hope I do better than washing dishes.

At the new restaurant the waiter is dressed in a black jock strap and sandals, the bus boy is in a white jock strap. The customers can do anything they want as long as they tip you, so you bring over water and fill there glass then squeeze your butt cheeks you might get $5, or grab your dick, some customers ask for a can of Crisco and take a waiter or bus boy a into the bathroom that has a sling in it. All the of us are about 18-21 and must be willing to suck dick of get fuck raw only. Most of the time it's just getting my dick rub, having my cheeks squeezed, a finger or two in my ass or going under the table and sucking a dick. The money is ten times what I was making and it's a lot easier than washing dishes.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, boy4you said:

Jessyboy is my brother and I gave him the book Mr. Benson written by John Preston The Book is from a series of article that were in the magazine Drummer Boy.

I have that book, it is excellent.

• Like 1