Third Grade Education

Jessyboy

Since Brad told his father he is going away for 2 weeks his family will not be looking for him. Brad is now in the sling and everyone is trying to get their Poz loads into Brad former virgin hole and give them their strain of Poz cum. Since I already Poz I'm getting the left overs but any dick in my hole is better than none. 

After I get a few loads in me I go over to see how Brad is doing, walking over I feel the cum running down my leg which is a wonder feeling. They are filming Brad so you can see everything as his hole is a mess of pink cum. Brad starts screaming again so they give him another slam and that quiets him down. Brad is now willing to clean off a dick with pink cum on it as he does not want to be whipped again. I start to walk away and someone say, WHERE ARE YOU GOING BOY? I say to take piss, he says don't waste that chem piss give to to Brad. I get in position to piss and Brad protest, someone pulls out a cattle prod as everyone steps backs, then you hear it being tested and that ZAP noise you will never forget. They stick the 2 points right at Bras balls and ZAP Brad jumps, NOW are you to drink the chem piss, Brad says NO, ZAP,ZAP,ZAP, then Brad is begging to drink my chem piss so I piss in his mouth. Someone comes behind me, I feel a dick go in my hole as I tricking my chem piss into Brad mouth what feel and when I'm finished the familiar feeling of the prink of a needle in your arm and the rush os a slam. I wish I could fuck Brad but I'm suffering from a bad case of tins dick, but my hole feels go great as these people know how to fuck.

Over the next 2 weeks Brad spends 22 hours per day getting fuck, he is not given any food, no liquids but piss or chem piss, they started with small slams and by the end Brad is getting big slams as he has become addicted to Tina and needs it. They only use one arm to slam him so it is showing plenty of needle marks so when he leaves people will think he is a junkie. Brad came in here a virgin who never took drugs and in 2 weeks he became a meth whore, piss drinker and soon POZ.  

At 2 am in the morning we took Brad to his home stood him up against the door as he could barley stand naked with cum running down he leg and rang the door bell, we ran away as fast as we could. A few weeks later Brad was seen walking the streets begging for drugs. He look very sick and had lost a lot of weight, so we took Brad in and gave him a slam. He said his parents threw him out of the house and he became very sick and was living on the streets selling his body. Mr. Benson took one of those 20 minute Poz test kits and sure enough Brad was Poz, then a blood test was done, when the results came back Brad has a very high VL with a CD4 number very low. Brad looks skinny but he says his dick is very hard so MR. Benson breaks out the camera and makes some calls of negative chasers who are looking to be filmed by Brad.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

On 1/25/2020 at 7:10 PM, Jessyboy said:

Once in the basement I see a syringe they tell me it's propofol to relax me for what's going to happen to me. I see the needle go in my arm and I'm told to count to 100, I get to 3 and the light go out. When I start to wake up I'm bound to a table that has a mirror on the ceiling. Uncle has removed what little hair I had, as he is stroking my dick. Uncle ask me how many times I have jerked off, I say once as my mother caught me and told me I would go blind if I jerked off. Uncle ask me how does it feel, It feels great as he stops.

Uncle pulls out a ruler and measure my dick and gives the numbers to Jess, then takes out a syringe go in my arm and takes blood for testing. Uncle turns me over onto my stomach and reattaches the cuffs to the table. Once I'm on my stomach Uncle spreads my ass cheeks and sticks his tongue right on my hole and the feeling I'm getting is so wonderful as I moan in the ecstasy as his tongue does a dance around and into my hole.What I don't realize is my dick is like a rock and for the first time in my life my dick is pumping rope after rope of  cum. 

Uncle and Jess take me off the table and tell me to lick up all the cum as it's my reward. They put on a scale. 

Weight: 120 lbs.

Hight: 5 ft. 7

Dick: 9X6

Hole: Virgin

Uncle says I have to be trained so they put a chastity cage on me. I'm strapped to a chair with my head so it could not move with headphones . In front is TV that I'm to watch willingly, for if I do not I will be hit with a cattle prod, as I don't know what it is Uncle shocks me as I jump against the restraints.The

The TV starts up and it men kissing other men as they take off their clothes once they are naked they start to suck each other dick. This goes on for a few minutes then it's a older man and a younger boy as the younger boy is sucking dick. Then every few seconds a picture pops up RAW ONLY then it's back to the show. After a few hours of watch older men having sex with boys I'm taken out of the chair and told to rest. The next session is like the first one but the older male is telling the younger boy you want my load and the boy says YES and the word POZ shows up for a few seconds. This goes on for hours and when my eyes close the cattle prod goes off, the words POZ, HIV, RAW,LOADS,POZ ME keep showing up. This goes for days as I have lost all track of time and what day it is.

More please 

• Like 2

As many want to know who will give them their Poz load, with Brad looking so skinny Mr. Benson ask me to take Brad to the tattoo show. When we get there the tattoo artist knows exactly what to do. Brad will get a big Bio Hazard tattoo on his back, scorpion across his chest, the letters POZ on his stomach. This will make for great filming of Brad as he fucks the willing chasers.

A session with Brad goes like this.

When the chaser see Brad they are shock to see someone so young who is POZ with so many tattoos. Brad is prepared with a good slam and his dick gets an injection of caverject to keep his dick hard for up to 4 hours. The bottoms who are begging to become pregnant get a booty bump and their holes get a work out with a tooth brush so the POZ load with get into their blood stream faster. The bottoms get a guarantee that if they don't become POZ in 6 months they can come back for another session with Brad. 

Brad life is very busy as he is seeing 3-4 chasers per day and is always exhausted as he gets very little sleep as he is also given drugs to keep him awake. Brad confides in me what's to become of him as he can't go home as his family don't want a POZ faggot living in their home, he can't go back to school and he does not know how long he will be able to keep doing this as he is starting to love hear the chasers scream for his POZ loads, the way they look at him with envy as the one who is about to POZ them and the drugs as they make him feel so alive.

Me some how being POZ has not had that much effect on my body as my VL and CD is staying the same. Mr. Benson has me playing the part of a young boy even though I'm 18 my body looks much younger. So the tops are told I'm negative and the can POZ me or give me any of their STDs to me. Many want me fuckup on Tina and other drugs which is great for me. The best times is when its a gang bang with 4 or more as I love sucking a dick after it dumps a load in my hole I get to clean it off. A lot of times I also get fisted and the more they do it the more I like it as one day I want to have one of those Rose Bud holes that never close.

After some time  my hole is really been stretched as you can't pass off that I'm a virgin  any more. Mr. benson decides it is  time I get some jewelry like his associates have. Mr. benson takes me to really scary place and the people there all have piercings on their face, ears with these big holes in them. I'm taken to the room that looks like an operating room. The first pierce my right ear and it's nothing, then they lay me down and the piercer grabs my dick and is drawing a line and tells me don't get hard from his stimulation, I see this big needle he tells me to inhale real deep and exhale, as I'm exhaling I fell this sharp pain in the head of my dick and it is over. Next is the nose ring and that hurt like a MOTHER FUCKER as I was seeing stars. Next is the nipples and since I have very sensitive nipples I wonder how they will feel, I did not have to wait long and I thought getting the nose ring was painful getting the nipples pierced was a lot worse as I was begging Mr. benson not to pierce the other one as he just laugh right before the other one was pierced. I stand up and look in the mirror and see the 5ft 7 120 lbs skinny with this beautiful jewelry on and I like what I am seeing. I know my dick will be out of action for a while so the P. A. can heal. I thought all the pain was over as I was told the drink a lot of water so the blood in my pee hole will come out. I now have to sit down to pee like a bitch does and the first time I pee it's like getting pierced again.

I love my brother piercings so 3 years ago he took me to get some piercings at Pure Body Arts on Broadway. So what I described above is how it felt for me. Today I have 4 gauge P. A. 10 gauge either rings or straight bars on my nipples. Nose ring is a 8 gauge and my right ear is a peace symbol.   

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/3/2020 at 1:47 PM, boy4you said:

I remember the day I too you to get pierced as your eyes were on the one piercing you. Yes he was hot looking. 

This is really your brother? He has quite the imagination! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bareall77 said:

8 hours ago, bareall77 said:

Yes,he is my brother. 

• Like 2