Third Grade Education

Jessyboy

11 hours ago, boy4you said:

Ok, so I loved my brother's post. It's the least I can do for letting join this group; I wonder where he gets his dirty mind from? 

Apparently, being a dirty whore runs in the family....😜🐷😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

Apparently, being a dirty whore runs in the family....😜🐷😈

Well this whore work his way through college on his hands and knees. Today I don’t have any student loans and neater Will my brother. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, boy4you said:

Well this whore work his way through college on his hands and knees. Today I don’t have any student loans and neater Will my brother. 

Thank You very much. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, boy4you said:

Would be so hot to play with you two brothers.  Both on the same raunchy wavelength. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 8:41 AM, Jessyboy said:

I'm so exhausted and crashing from the slam they take me over to a shower and use cold water to wash me off, they put me in this cold room with a bed with a blanket and some pillows. When I wake up I feel this warm body next to me and it feels so good as I roll over and see this boy. His name is Joey with blond hair blue eyes and the whitest skin I have ever seen like he has lived in a cave all his life. Joey is in a chastity cage like me so all I can do is kiss him. I can sense that this is Joey first time as he is so timid as my tongue goes in his mouth. I'm getting hard in the cage and its starting to hurt but Joey is so beautiful and innocent at this as he is trying to respond to my actions and I guess the way he was brought up taught him that man on man sex was wrong.

The blanket we are both under is pulled away as the cold air runs across my body as my arms grab Joey tighter to protect him. People are entering the room and a tray is put down a table next to us, on the tray I see a few needles for a slam, some with out needles a tooth brush with 1 being a caverject  and some powder. Well, I know the tooth brush is not for me as I'm already Poz with a very high VL.

Mr. Benson comes over then whispers into my ear, Joey is a virgin and never did anything so you will get the chance to POZ him as he takes his key to the chastity love and lets me out as I have been locked up for the last 3 months.

Joey is small at 5ft 5 maybe 110 lbs. and so innocent looking on the bed, I want to see what he hole is like so I get him on fours and spread his white ass cheeks and see the hole grail of holes as its so smooth and round. I burry my face and my tongue is rimming him as its so tight I take my pinky as I don't want Joey experiencing any pain, this hole is so tight so I go back to rimming his hole as he is reallying enjoying this from his moans. I stop and we are facing each other on our knees on the bed, I ask him if he knows what is about to happen to him and he says NO. I can see pre cum leaking from his chastity cage so I know he might not know but his body is loving this as I grab the needle with the caverject and the look on his face as I push the needle into my dick and push the plunger down so the next 4 hours my dick with be like a steel shaft. I want to see how Joey like his nipples played with and like any Gay male he is moaning and yet he has no idea what is about to happen to him.

I want to get back to Joey hole as it not often you get a virgin hole to break and Poz. I want to get him ready so I tie off his arm as I grab a syringe he ask what is it, I say to him it will give him a rush like he has never had before. Im having a had time finding a vein as he is so skinny, when I do I stick the needle in then the syringe I see the flash of blood then look in his face and see his eyes of excitement of what is about what is about to come.I push the syringe in release the strap and he is in the throes of the rush as he can't breath as he fails onto his back and I fall on top and rub my body as the cameras are moving around us. 

As he comes down I know what Im here for as I turn him on his stomach and go back to rimming that hole and get it ready, so I spit on the brush dip into the powder and insert the brush as he is showing signs of discomfort I don't care and work that brush around as the camera is getting a close up of the brush and the blood on is. Joey is saying something is burning in his ass, I say give it a few minutes and you will be in heaven then he say he trust me. Some who are watching start laughing as they know Joey life will be changed for ever after this.

With Joey hole well scraped up his body is under control os the slam and booty bump there is one thing left to do is shove my dick and rape his virgin hole, as I start to insert my PA in we all have 2 sides to us.

The Angel in me says PLEASE go easy with this innocent boy as he is so nice.

The Devil in me says FUCK THE FAGGOT BITHCH DRIVE IT IN SHOW NO MERCEY POZ HIM NOW.

The Angel NO NO NO go easy please don't cause him any pain as he is such nice boy.

The Devil DON'T  LISTEN TO THAT ASSHOLE HE IS NEGATIVE AND USES A CONDOM

The Angel Says PLEASE not now.

I have these 2 arguing in my head so who do I listen to?

Fuck it I push my 8 inch dick in as fast as I can as Joey is screaming like I'm killing him and in a way I am killing Joey with my POZ load so I jackhammer as his screaming is not stopping and this hole is so tight and right before I cum. 

The Angel please pull out don't Poz him.

The Devil  stay in shoot your toxic load in his bloody hole.

With me balls deep I give Joey not his first load in his life but a POZ load that will change his life for ever .

I would loved to have been the kid.  I can easily picture this because at his age I was small in stature, about 5’-10” and under 100 lbs., very naïve, and had already been shown how to pleasure a man when I was even much younger.