Quick Double load

fillmyholeftl

Well...I was on the lookout for some cock and cum most of yesterday & today.  Had the usual flakes. Posted a Quick Connect on BBRT. Gat a response this afternoon from a guy who had fucked and seeded me like 6 years ago.  We've chatted a bit on & off on  but never could hook up. He had only about 45 mins, was 10 mins away.  Got here and I led him right away to the bedroom, I remembered he had a nice respectable 7", and was soft when I sucked him for about 5 or o minutes and it started to plump up.  I turned around "doggy" and he slid into my lightly lubed hole.  his breathing and moan increased a little after 10 mins.. when he said "it nice and wet now".. he seemed even harder and continued fucking me nicely for another 5 or so minuted when he really groaned and I felt the second load. 

I'm off to do some HIV testing & outreach at the bathhouse tonight with a nice wet hole... maybe I'll get some more there

• Like 1