Taking Antivirals Incorrectly

A full blown top has been telling me that he has been takings antivirals only once or twice a week to strengthen his virus and now he is not just med-resistant but has infected boys who we’re on PrEP. 
Is this possible? Does occasionally using meds strengthen the hiv virus? 

32 minutes ago, CumPig777 said:

A full blown top has been telling me that he has been takings antivirals only once or twice a week to strengthen his virus and now he is not just med-resistant but has infected boys who we’re on PrEP. 

It’s an interesting theory. Hard to prove either way. 

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
1 hour ago, CumPig777 said:

Well, what can I say ... Some of the Tops thinks  they’re the crown of creation and knows better "how this will be better". Honestly, this ART “treatment method” can really lead to multiple drug resistance.  And yes, in the absence of competent treatment, Top Fuckers that fucks raw the Bottom’s holes can also get cross-infected with several strains of the Virus that will create a new, more aggressive strain that will not be available for PreP

15 minutes ago, POZitiveBoyZ said:

Well, what can I say ... Some of the Tops thinks  they’re the crown of creation and knows better "how this will be better". Honestly, this ART “treatment method” can really lead to multiple drug resistance.  And yes, in the absence of competent treatment, Top Fuckers that fucks raw the Bottom’s holes can also get cross-infected with several strains of the Virus that will create a new, more aggressive strain that will not be available for PreP

Amateur Bill Gates creating frankenbugs

Thanks for the feedback. I’m poz, never on meds but having a bug that can infect Prep holes, I’m afraid it will seriously lessen my number of playmates. 
I don’t stealth but will happily infect willing holes.

Guest Descartes70817
3 hours ago, CumPig777 said:

If he's being treated, which I assume he is since he has ART medication to take incorrectly, his care provider must be aware that something out of the ordinary is going in with him. On ART his viral load should be undetectable, and although spikes are common they should just be spikes, not a continuously detectable level.

When I stopped taking my meds for a while I had a spike in my viral load, but most significantly my CD4 cell count and CD4 percentage both dropped quite alarmingly (from 463 and 19% to 266 and 13%), resulting in me getting out of breath so easily I couldn't keep gong long enough to finish fucking anyone for some time, until I got back on my meds again and got my numbers back where they were before.

Not much point making yourself infectious if you don't have the energy to infect anybody.

He is not getting ART medication from a doctor. He is getting the from an alternative source.

His VL was 1 million + and a CD4 of 55. At least that's the claim.

He wants to swap loads & I'm kinka tempted but a bit afraid.

19 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

If he's being treated, which I assume he is since he has ART medication to take incorrectly, his care provider must be aware that something out of the ordinary is going in with him. On ART his viral load should be undetectable, and although spikes are common they should just be spikes, not a continuously detectable level.

When I stopped taking my meds for a while I had a spike in my viral load, but most significantly my CD4 cell count and CD4 percentage both dropped quite alarmingly (from 463 and 19% to 266 and 13%), resulting in me getting out of breath so easily I couldn't keep gong long enough to finish fucking anyone for some time, until I got back on my meds again and got my numbers back where they were before.

Not much point making yourself infectious if you don't have the energy to infect anybody.

This is so well said, thank you

Guest Descartes70817
On January 26, 2020 at 8:30 PM, CumPig777 said:

He is not getting ART medication from a doctor. He is getting the from an alternative source.

His VL was 1 million + and a CD4 of 55. At least that's the claim.

He wants to swap loads & I'm kinka tempted but a bit afraid.

When I hit that point I was being admitted to hospital with double PCP pneumonia, I was severely malnourished (lost 20% of my body weight) and anemic, plus I could barely breath. My peak viral load was 104,000 and my lowest CD4 cell count was 34 - 76 when I was admitted to hospital - but I'd been sick af for a year before that and couldn't get it up more than once every couple of weeks. 

It's possible he's telling the truth but I would assume he's bullshitting you about his numbers. This is not something you can measure yourself with a home test kit - only certified labs can measure viral load and CD4 cell count because it requires PCR replication to get an accurate measurement. Still, if you want a hot load in your ass go for it.

Edited by Descartes70817

On 1/26/2020 at 9:30 PM, CumPig777 said:

What is he taking -- some "As Seen On TV" supplement approved by Charlie Sheen? If he's not getting meds through a doctor then he's not being treated and definitely isn't an evil genius creating a super virus that can defeat PREP.  There is certainly a whiff of bull in that story. 

4 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

When I hit that point I was being admitted to hospital with double PCP pneumonia, I was severely malnourished (lost 20% of my body weight) and anemic, plus I could barely breath. My peak viral load was 104,000 and my lowest CD4 cell count was 34 - 76 when I was admitted to hospital - but I'd been sick af for a year before that and couldn't get it up more than once every couple of weeks. 

It's possible he's telling the truth but I would assume he's bullshitting you about his numbers. This is not something you can measure yourself with a home test kit - only certified labs can measure viral load and CD4 cell count because it requires PCR replication to get an accurate measurement. Still, if you want a hot load in your ass go for it.

That was close to my experience as well. VL 480,000 and CD4 of 12. I didn't end up in the hospital with pneumonia -- I was admitted when I had an allergic reaction and went into shock from a dose of Cipro that was prescribed to prevent pneumonia. (It's a great way to get a private hospital room -- in isolation -- btw.)

• Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817
54 minutes ago, funpozbottom said:

What is he taking -- some "As Seen On TV" supplement approved by Charlie Sheen? If he's not getting meds through a doctor then he's not being treated and definitely isn't an evil genius creating a super virus that can defeat PREP.  There is certainly a whiff of bull in that story. 

That was close to my experience as well. VL 480,000 and CD4 of 12. I didn't end up in the hospital with pneumonia -- I was admitted when I had an allergic reaction and went into shock from a dose of Cipro that was prescribed to prevent pneumonia. (It's a great way to get a private hospital room -- in isolation -- btw.)

Since there had been a nasty bug going around I thought that was what I had, but I felt so bad one lunchtime I went to an urgent care clinic, who wouldn't even let me drive myself to the ER - I was in that bad a state. Fever at 104F, oxygen saturation at 88%, couldn't keep my food down, night sweats, and I was told my organs were begining the process of shutting down. I can think of worse ways to die, but I definitely don't recommend this way, even in a private hospital room.