Rugby Boy Hole

Sfmike64

I’d seen the boy’s ad on line, in various places, BBRT, A4A. He was a horny little pig. It was a photo of his ass. Big, wide and furry. The text of the ad said: “My ass is in the air, I need loads. Come over and breed me. I’m desperate for cum. I’m short, furry and piggy.”

Exactly my type. I’d never responded before because I was usually feeling like more of a whore bottom myself. I knew the feeling he was experiencing, desperate for cock and cum in your hole. But I’m a switch and sometimes you just gotta fuck a hole. I’m partial to beefy boys with big butts so I responded.

“Hey pig. That’s a great cumdump you have. I love big butts. Love to come over and breed it, especially if you’re already partied up and dripping loads.” And I included some pics of my beefy, hairy body and fat cock. I’m 32, 5’5”, 175 lbs, covered in thick dark hair and have a big juicy uncut 8.5” dick. My dick has been known to make a few “top” daddies lift their legs and beg me to fuck them. But today I knew this wouldn’t be a hard sell. The boy was on line, so he was taking loads.

I quickly got an email back from him. “Thank you for responding, sir. I’ve been partying for a few hours. This faggot has three loads in his hole already. Should be enough to lube up your cock so you can breed me full of the cum that I need desperately.” Then he gave me his address. It was just a mile or two away from my house, so I sent him a message back and told him I’d be there in 15 minutes and to be ready.

I drove over and parked on a side street in front of an unassuming little white house. He told me to use a particular door code and when I reached for the door, it opened and a tall, slim guy with a sexy beard and hairy chest answered the door, wearing only a jockstrap.

“You here to breed the fag? His cunt is nice and partied up. I’m Jesse. Just here helping my buddy get his pussy bred hard.” Jesse reached out and shook my hand.

“Greg. Glad to meet ya. Where’s the whore?”

Jesse pointed into another room, which had the blinds drawn and a large screen TV playing a Treasure Island video of a whore getting gang banged. I walked into the room and shucked my clothes, so I was only wearing a leather jock and cockring. The large hairy ass I had seen in the ad was on the bed, in the air, face in the pillow.

“Hey whore,” I said. “Is your cunt hungry for loads today?”

“Yes, sir. Today and every day.”His head stayed buried in the pillow, so I hadn’t yet gotten a good look at his face, but he had large, muscular legs to go with his big, hungry ass, and I could see that the rest of his body was covered in thick blonde hair. He looked like he played rugby or soccer regularly.

“Good,” I said. “You’re going to get at least a few from me.” Jesse had followed me into the cumdump’s bedroom, he sat in the corner in a large overstuffed chair, and picked up a bubbler from a table. There was a large plastic bag of Tina on the table and a couple of loaded points.

“Damn, man. You guys plan to get fucked UP,” I said, marveling at the amount.

“Yeah, we plan to keep this up for a day or two, and don’t wanna run out. Nothing worse than trying to find product when you’re horny as fuck.” Jesse motioned me over and gave me a huge shotgun off the pipe. I held it for a long time in my lungs and then gave it back to him while we kissed each other deeply passing the smoke back and forth.

He offered me a point and I took it, gratefully.

“What’s the cumdump’s name? Besides faggot,” I said, laughing. Jesse laughed as well and said “Adam. Right faggot?” “Yes, sir,” came from the bed. I walked over, grabbed a large buttplug that was sitting next to him on the bed and slid it up his ass. I could hear him breathe in, sharply. Then he began to moan. “Sit up, I said,” and Adam sat up and scooted over to the edge of the bed so that he could share the pipe with Jesse. He was a sexy little fucker. No more than 5’3” tall, maybe 160 lbs., blonde and super hairy with a blonde buzzcut and trim beard.

“Want a slam, faggot?”

“Fuck yes. Slam me up and rape my cunt, you dirty fucker.” He had an evil grin on his face and his pupils were huge and black.

“Of course I will. Let me do myself first, pig.” Jesse and Adam were sharing more clouds, and both of them leaned over to share with me as well. I was getting deliciously spun, and horny as fuck. Jesse reached over to the table and handed me a tourniquet which I put on my arm. A quick wipe with an alcohol pad and BOOM. Into the stratosphere. It was good shit and I began to cough.

When I caught my breath I turned to Jesse and said “Motherfucker! How strong was that!?” He got an evil grin on his face, and said “I”ll never tell.” Then he leaned over and kissed me hard on the mouth while Adam got on his knees and pulled Jesse’s cock out of the pouch of his jockstrap. It was nice and fat and uncut. He started to slurp on the hard cock that would shortly be pounding his pussy.

But first I had to slam the little pig. I pulled him off Jesse’s cock which caused him to whimper a little and told him to lay back on the bed. He complied quickly and I was able to quickly put the tourniquet on and find a nice fat vein and register.

I looked Adam in the eye and said “you ready boy? We’re gonna set your cunt on FIRE.”

“FUCK YEAH! I was born ready for this!.”

Then I pulled back the plunger and pushed it hard into the fag. He was already tweaking pretty hard, although Jesse told me later they’d only been smoking up to that point, and his eyes rolled up into his head. He muttered “Oh, FUCK,” under his breath and then started to cough. I reached over, pulled the plug out of his ass, lifted his legs over his head and shoved my fat uncut dick into his gaping hole.

Adam moaned hard and began to whimper. “Please fuck me, Sir. I’m a worthless faggot who needs to be raped and bred.”

I looked down at his handsome face, spit right between his eyes, and said “You have no idea, faggot.” And I started to pound his cunt.

Jesse laughed and moved over to the bed where he stuck his own fat uncut dick into Adam’s mouth. The boy was being spit roasted by two pig cocks and was clearly in heaven. I started to plow him in earnest and knew this was going to be a fun time. I didn’t have anything to do for several days so I figured we’d all have a good time.

Just as I was getting a rhythm built up, I heard the front door open.

Jesse laughed and pulled his cock out of Adam’s mouth.

“Better go greet our next guest.”

He disappeared out of the room and I couldn’t help but notice that he had a nice hairy ass, too. But. Turned my attention back to Adam and spit in his face again.

“You’re a filthy fucking cumdump, aren’t you son?”

He just glared back at me and spit back in my face and smiled.

“Dirty fucker. Rape me hard.”

END PART 1.

• Like 38
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3

Guest takingdeepanal
3 hours ago, Qban said:

You filthy junkie whore.  More please.

2 hours ago, Qban said:

It’s a date

I'd love to be your filThy junkie whore and date whoever you told me.

• 3 months later...

I laughed at the boy begging me to rape him. Then I spit in his face.

“Dirty little faggot. Careful what you wish for. We’re gonna ruin this sloppy cumdump.”

I started to plow him steady and hard, feeling the hot walls of his ass sucking my dick inside. I could feel he was already lubed up. The boy started to moan as my cock sank all the way up his hole.

I looked over at Jesse, who had come back in the room, followed by a short, well built mid 20s guy. The newbie’s mouth was agape like he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. I just smiled and waved him over.

“Hey dude. Take your clothes off and come fuck this faggot. How many loads does the kid have in him, Jesse?” Jesse laughed and said “two from me, and two from some random Daddy types who left just before you got here. Nice big cock on those two. Adam was begging for their loads. He’s such a fucking whore.”

Adam moaned on the bed as I kept up a steady pace fucking him. The new guy quickly shucked his clothes, showing off a nice tight body with a big fat dick. He was short and smooth with a sexy brush cut, and his cock was uncut. He also had a nice treasure trail from his furry stomach down to thick pubes. An impressive dick hung there, rock hard. I reached out grabbed his cock, and played with his foreskin which barely uncovered the head. He moaned loudly.

“What’s your name kid?”

“Brian,” he said. “This is so fucking hot. I had a hell of a week and really need to bust a nut.”

“Stick around, Brian. We’ll get you fucked up and fuck all night,” Jesse said. He smiled big and pointed to the bong on the table and the big bag of T.

“Oh I don’t do drugs,” Brian said.

Jesse smiled even bigger and said “It’s cool, you can do them or not do them. Your choice.” Clearly Jesse was gonna give the kid a booty bump whether he wanted it or not. He had a nice firm ass that I knew we were both going to be inside by the end of the night.

Brian moved around to the front of the faggot and shoved his ample cock in Adam’s mouth and both of them loudly moaned. Brian fucked Adam’s mouth for a bit then leaned down and spat on his face, licked it off and grinned. Then he leaned over and started to make out with Adam who moaned louder and started riding my dick even harder, trying to get my cock as far up his cunt as it would go. The boy was on fire.

Jesse leaned down and started to make out with Adam and Brian, playing with Brian’s rock hard cock. Jesse leaned down and took Brian’s cock into his mouth while I began to fuck Adam harder, so both of the boys started to moan for different reasons. One because his cunt (and reason for living) was getting split open by my fat dick, and the other because his equally fat dick was being swallowed by a handsome bearded cock sucking pig.

I wanted to last longer, so I leaned over and whispered in Brian’s ear “Why don’t you fuck the faggot now? He’s all lubed up and squishy with strangers’ cum.”

Brian got a wicked grin on his face, then stuck his tongue in my mouth and then we rearranged positions so that he could slide his rock hard dick into Adam and I laid down to take a break, alternating between making out with Adam and Jesse and whispering dirty things in their ears. “You gonna booty bump this kid,” I asked Jesse? He just smiled and looked at me with his huge black pupils. “What do you think?”

I just smiled and made out with him harder. I had a feeling our young friend was going to end up with a butt full of cum, just like Adam.

Brian pounded Adam’s cunt hard for about 15 minutes while Jesse and I made out with him and egged him on to breed the fag harder. Finally,  the shortness of his breath told us he was about to blast the faggot full of another load of sperm. I leaned over to Brian and said “come on, dude, give that faggot your load. Knock him up. The little whore needs more cum to lube up his pussy.”

“Fuck, I”m gonna cum!,” Brian moaned and I could see his nuts pull up as he dumped another load our little rugby dump. Adam moaned and begged, “please shoot your fucking load in me. I need your cum inside my cunt. FUUUUUCK.”

Breathing heavily, Brian collapsed on Adam’s back and his cock popped out of the boy. I reached down and could feel the cum start to leak from his jizz hole. When his cunt was empty he started to moan and beg “Please. Fuck me. I need more cock. Please.”

“What do you say boys? Should we find some strangers to gang rape this cumdump?”

They both laughed and said “fuck yeah!” Jesse grabbed the bong and leaned over to give Adam another huge shotgun of T. I leaned down and took it from him and tried to give it to Brian, who turned his head away. He laughed nervously. I blew the smoke away from him and thought “we’ll get you yet, boy. You’re gonna be begging me for my dick before the end of this night.”

• Like 30
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1