Rugby Boy Hole

Sfmike64

Guest apollobchbttm

I was Adam last year partied up and spun hard  being whored-out by another hookup who was totally into being my pimp and administer. It was great being used by all those of men. In between loads I was bred by my pimp and forced to pimp myself out to any and all. I'm a bottom pig who would love to train Brian.

• 1 month later...

PART 3

Just then we heard the door open and three young guys walked in, wearing shorts and t-shirts. Sexy frat boy types.

“Dude, look at this. Fuck. I have to fuck that hole,” said the blonde one who introduced himself as Dean. His friends started rubbing their cocks through their shorts and eyed the T bong hungrily.

Jesse stood up and gave Dean a thick shotgun of T while his friends started to undress, showing off their sexy, hairy bodies and fat cocks. I looked at Brian and grinned saying “looks like this little whore’s gonna get his cunt bred hard.” Brian just laughed and Adam moaned and said “Fuck guys, someone get over here and shove your dick in me. My cunt is really hungry.”

Jesse was busy getting Dean and his friends, who introduced themselves as Jack and Garrett, spun. Clearly none of them had a problem with t-dick. All three of their cocks were hard and I pulled Brian over onto the floor so we could suck their cocks. Dean plugged his dick into Adam’s mouth while Brian and I serviced his friends. Jesse was the master of ceremonies, making sure that the new arrivals quickly got high as fuck so they could join our debauchery.

Dean was tall and lean, covered in dark hair with a sexy buzz cut and a fat dick that looked like it was going to fit Adam’s cunt like a glove. His friends were both short and also furry and both were uncut with nice long foreskins. They might’ve been brothers. The family resemblance was uncanny. Brian and I were sucking down their cocks like they were the last meal we’d ever have.

Meantime, Dean was making out with Jesse and passing the bong to Garrett who took a huge hit and shotgunned it to Jack. I came up for air and Jack leaned down to give the shotgun to me.

I inhaled as much of the t smoke as I could and then went back down on Garrett’s fat cock, trading off with Brian so we both got a taste of each one of their sexy uncut dicks. The only thing I like more than sucking an uncut dick is taking one up my ass. But I knew today was all about Adam’s cumdump. And I still had designs on Brian’s sexy little furry ass. It was calling out to me....”Fuck me. I need cock. But I’m too shy to admit it.” I knew I would be breeding Brian shortly. He didn’t know it yet, though.

Dean and Jesse moved behind Adam and Dean slowly sank his huge cock into Adam’s cumdump.

“Fuck guys. You have to feel this sloppy hole. It’s so fucking nice. This faggot has been really well used.”

He started to slowly pound Adam’s hole while he made out with Jesse. Clearly there was a good connection there. I wondered if Dean was going to get Jesse’s dick up his ass before the night was over. He and Jesse continued to make out and I could hear him ask “How many loads in the fag?” “Four or Five, so far,” Jesse said. You wanna breed my bud?”

“Fuck yeah. I really do. I haven’t shot a load in a week. I’ve been working my ass off and haven’t had time to fuck. Now I have a week off and need to breed. Think we can knock this faggot up?” He grinned and Jesse grabbed him by the back of the head and shoved his tongue down Dean’s throat while Dean started to pound Adam’s hole harder. Adam moaned and said “DUDE. FUCK ME. I NEED YOUR COCK.”

Dean just laughed and pounded Adam’s hole five times hard. “IS. THIS. WHAT. YOU. WANT. FAGGOT?” Adam just moaned louder and said “FUCK MEEEEEEEE. YESSSSSSSSSS.”

All of us laughed and Dean started to pound Adam’s cunt making him moan uncontrollably. Jesse turned and spat on his face saying “Fucking faggot. Your mouth should be full of cock too.” Then he shoved his cock all the way down Adam’s throat. Nothing hotter than a pretty faggot with his mouth stretched as wide as he can around a huge, fat, uncut cock while his pussy is making obscene noises from getting fucked full of sperm.

Meantime, Jack and Garrett were passing the pipe back and forth and shotgunning me and Jesse who passed the white smoke along to Dean. These boys wanted to get fucked up. Garrett leaned down and started playing with my ass, so Jack started playing with Brian’s. I could tell Brian was a little uncomfortable. The boy needed to learn about being a pig and I knew just how to teach him.

Jack and Brian got onto the bed where Jack turned Brian around and started eating his big smooth ass. I caught Jesse’s eye and nodded to Brian. He grabbed the bag of t from the table and handed me a nice big  crystal. I lubed up my finger and stuck the crystal to the lube. Then I pulled my mouth off Garrett’s cock and leaned over to play with Brian’s ass. When Jack came up for air, I made my move. I smoothly slid my finger with the crystal on it into Brian’s hole. He jumped a little but I pushed harder and Brian started to moan.

“Fuck. Go slow. I’m a virgin down there.”

I looked over at Jesse thinking “Fuck! This gets better and better” I smiled at Jesse real big and mouthed “YES!” Then I went back to sucking Garrett’s beautiful cock. I pulled him down on the floor with me so we could make out. I wanted to see that pretty bearded mouth on my cock. Garrett and I continued to make out and take the occasional shotgun from one of the other guys.

I was holding onto Garrett’s cock when I leaned over and saw that Jack was behind Brian who was on all fours with his head in the mattress. Just two feet away Adam was lying on his back, legs over his shoulders and eyes rolled into the back of his head moaning like a cheap faggot whore. Brian was breathing heavily now and beginning to sweat. We were all sweating from the t and the sex and the room smelled amazing. Brian was moaning gibberish when Jack tapped him on the face and he opened his eyes. He kept repeating “fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…” I knew the booty bump was hitting him hard.

“I”m gonna fuck you, dude. You ready? My cock’s kinda big.”

Adam leaned over and handed a bottle of poppers to Brian. He greedily took two huge hits.

“Are you wearing a condom?”

“Fuck no dude, why would I do that? Gotta breed. I know you want my load.”

“Wait......” Brian tried to slow him down, but Jack was done listening and slowly slid the entire length of his uncut fat cock up Brian’s hole. He wasn’t taking no for an answer. The T took over, Brian forgot all about a condom and just moaned, taking more deep, greedy hits off the bottle of poppers. The answer was yes. And bare.

Jack slowly opened Brian up and after a minute or two, his cock was buried balls deep in Brian’s big furry ass. He was a natural cumdump. The T just lubricated things.

“Guys this faggot is no longer a virgin. What do you say we breed him too?”

The rest of us laughed, Adam and Brian continued to moan while their cunts were split open with Dean and Jack’s thick cocks. They continued to make out while Jesse shared the pipe with them and after 10 or 15 minutes of hard pounding, the two faggots’ cunts were both squishy and open. Adam’s was leaking sperm everywhere and it was white and frothy  all over the end of Dean’s cock. Jack pulled off, making out with Dean and said “Fuck dude, I’ve gotta try that sloppy cunt. You fuck the virgin. He won’t be much of a virgin once we’re done with him. Let’s knock this faggot up! I wonder if we can get him pregnant.”

We all laughed, and Brian moaned even louder, saying “pleeeeeease, fuuuuuuuuck me,” under his breath. Dean leaned over and slapped Brian’s face. “You want me to fuck you too, fagboy? You want this cock that’s covered in other men’s sperm?”

“Yesssssssss. Fuck me. I’ve never felt anything so fucking amazing before. I’m SO fucking horny!"

Jesse looked at me and smiled. We knew the T was talking now, and Brian was putty in our hands. Dean and Jack switched faggots and Jack moaned when he slid his cock up Adam’s gaping pussy. “Fuck dude. This faggot is so sloppy. I fucking love it. What a filthy whore. Maybe we can give him twins.”

We laughed again and Garrett started to play with my hole more aggressively and whispered in my ear “You want my dick Daddy? You want your boy to fuck your pussy? You been a good Daddy? Do you deserve a nice thick load of boy jizz in your cunt?” I moaned and said “you think you’re up to it son?” And he got a shit eating grin on his face and said “fuck yeah, Daddy. I wanna breed you like the whore I know you are.” We’d just met and he knew me well. “Are you and Jack related?” He smiled and said “My brother and I discovered we were both pigs really young. We’ve been fucking since we were kids.” Now this was getting really interesting.

Just then we heard the door open again, and another sexy young guy appeared at the door, wearing skimpy shorts, a jockstrap, a tank top and not much else. He was about 6’ tall and lanky with a beard, buzz cut and a nice tuft of hair on his chest showing through the tank top.

You could see his pupils were missing in action. This boy was high as fuck and he moaned and said “fuck I’ve hit the fucking jackpot.” He immediately started to shuck his clothes as Jesse (who was orchestrating the whole scene) motioned him over and gave him a shotgun of thick white smoke. The new boy (who we soon found out was called Scott) immediately accepted the shotgun and dropped to his knees so he could suck Jesse’s huge cock all the way down his throat.

Jesse grinned and looked over at me and then his eyes rolled into the back of his head as Scott engulfed his cock. He couldn’t be more than 20, but he was clearly a talented faggot cocksucker. Jesse held up his finger and I could see a nice big shard on the end of it, stuck in some lube. He leaned down and quickly slid his finger up Scott’s hole. A few seconds later the boy started to moan. “Thanks dude! Fuck that feels good” and he went back to impaling his mouth on Jesse’s cock. Things were getting interesting.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...

PART 4

Scott continued to moan and started to beg Jesse to fuck him. Pretty soon there were four of us bottoming, filled with cock, begging to be bred full of sperm. Jesse was fucking Scott, and that boy was a filthy cunt. As soon as he turned around I could see that his hole was already leaking cum. I reached over and roughly pushed my finger into his ass. “How many loads, fag boy?” Scott moaned and said “Six sir!”

“Bet you don’t even know any of their names, fucking tweaked out whore.”

“No, Sir! I was cruising in the park earlier and the guys just walked up and started using me while I was bent over a picnic table.”

I laughed and said “of course you were, faggot. Spun whore taking loads in the park from random strangers. What a pig.”

Just then, Jesse leaned down and gave Scott another shotgun of tina, which he passed along to me, making sure to make out with me along the way. He was a pretty young thing who clearly lived for dick. All the while Garrett was playing with my hole while his brother and their buddy took turns fucking Adam and Brian. Adam’s cunt was gaping open every time Dean or Jack pulled their dick out of his hole. That boy was a filthy fucking whore, moaning loudly, begging the two guys to use him.

Brian mostly laid there, in a stupor. The poor boy had never done drugs before, and now his virgin hole was being abused by two alpha boys with big fat cocks. They didn’t give a shit about his virginity or his reluctance to get high. To them he was just a cunt. To be used, bred and then used some more. I’ve always been one to be able to appreciate both sides of that coin. I love breeding a dirty fagdump, and then turning around to offer my cunt up to the next hard dick that wants to use it.

Garrett was beginning to abuse my cunt more with his fingers, so we moved to the sofa and I laid on my back. Garrett and Jack were both shorter than me, which I love. Little matching hairy fireplugs with big fat cocks. And this one wanted to fuck his Daddy.

“You ready, Daddy!?” Garrett leaned over and started to kiss me. I grabbed the back of his head and furiously made out with him while his hand opened up my pussy. “You sure your man enough to fuck your old man, son?” Garrett just moaned and hissed “my daddy’s a dirty cumdump who needs to get bred, isn’t he? Let me fuck the ass that made me.” Then he quickly slipped his cock in my ass, all thick 8” of it. I drew in a breath, hissing at the sudden intrusion of a large cock into my asshole. Once Garrett bottomed out he paused and looked me in the eyes, grinning wickedly. “You ready to get raped, Daddy? I’m horny as fuck from the tina, and I can tell my daddy is a total fucking whore. I can’t wait to eat loads out of your pussy daddy!” This boy knew how to push all of my buttons, both in my hole and in my head.

Garrett started to plow my ass relentlessly, while keeping up a steady stream of filthy talk. Telling me how he was going to get my number and come over to breed me every day after work from now on. My ass was on fire from all the drugs we’d done, and I was feeling really greedy. I closed my eyes and just listened to four sexy tops raping four hot cumdumps.

Garrett couldn’t stop talking about fucking his own Dad so to shut him up I grabbed the back of his head again and pulled him toward my mouth, kissing him hard, while my other hand pulled on his super furry ass, getting his cock as deep into my cunt as it could go. My ass was fully opened up, slurping from the lube and I couldn’t stop moaning while we were kissing. We were in our own world, quietly talking dirty.

“Fuck me Garrett! You man enough to breed your own Dad? You wanna put that load up Daddy’s cunt?”

“Fuck yeah, Daddy! I’m gonna breed you so hard. Gonna knock your pussy up and get you pregnant with my babies. But who the fuck knows who the real dad will be, since you’re such a fucking slut! Taking anyone’s load like a back alley whore.” He grinned at me again and I kissed him hard again, begging him “fuck son, just rape Daddy’s cunt. Fuck me as hard as you can! Make sure that load of jizz is as far up my pussy as it’ll go! Lube me up for my next customer.”

He pounded me hard for a few more minutes and then started to pant quickly. “Fuck, Daddy. I’m gonna breed you! Tell me what you want, Daddy! Tell me!”

“Fuck me baby boy! Breed your daddy! Dump that motherfuckin load in my guts! Knock me up with your sexy sexy babies!”

Garrett kept pounding my pussy, driving me wild with lust and begging for more. Then he shoved his cock all the way in my ass and held still. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me and the thick loads of boy cum hitting the walls of my cunt. He continued to moan loudly and when we came up for air, the other guys started to laugh and briefly applauded then quickly went back to fucking each other like animals.

It was my turn to top. I had my pick of all of them and still wanted to add my jizz to Brian’s recently virginal cumdump.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:16 PM, Sfmike64 said:

Garrett started to plow my ass relentlessly, while keeping up a steady stream of filthy talk. Telling me how he was going to get my number and come over to breed me every day after work from now on.

I could use someone like Garrett....

• 3 weeks later...