Eric’s slick hole - Dom’s story

Guest SecretCumWhore

Guest SecretCumWhore

Background: For all sakes and purposes, I prefer to go by Dom since all boys I end up using end up submitting their bodies to me and crave to serve other men that remind them of me down the road when I’m searching for my next conquest. I’ve been poz for about 2 years and go on meds for most of it until I hit my peak season period where I will take a hiatus and search for a slim twink to corrupt and convert into the bb lifestyle...  clouds have always been my pass-time and nothing makes my dick harder than seeing some naive slut obey Daddy’s orders to hit the pipe at first as I light it for them...  eventually getting the sexy boy to look up as he takes his first hit...  then upgrade him to bongs for bigger hits he can do himself to show Daddy what he’s willing to do to please me. Those cute boys turning 18-19 are prime for the best of life lessons any proud chem pig would want to impose on them for their future sex lives.... lets go with one of the many whores I’ve created...starting with Eric...

Part 1. 

I had always been the horniest right after I had got done with work... beginning the trip home. My pits would be sweaty and I could smell my scent coming through my shirt which gave me a hardon. My balls would be aching knowing I was about jerk my poz 9” thick uncut cock and blow a load all over my sheets, then snap a pic so I could snag another slut to use up on a weekend after feeding them a preview. Loved seeing those innocent eyes light up when they see a huge load.

As I got home I did the usual setup, logged onto my hookup apps and sites making sure my latest muscle pics and leather gear was showing. Wasn’t long before I saw a new profile on bbrt..  18 years old, beautiful smooth slim ass. This twink must have been 5’7” 135lbs, blonde gorgeous hair, and small blonde patch of hair coming out of his underwear in his pic. His second showing his ass with a leg up on the toilet seat as he spread his cheeks open snagging another pic.  Was this faggot not out yet? Hiding in the closet craving to show off his cumhole? Average size dildo was on the counter standing up too. Everything in his profile stated Ask Me besides Status: Negative. He looked to be about 8 miles away and had already been viewing my profile.  I decided to unlock my pics for him and give him the full view of albums. The puppy twink I pozzed up in the sling after slamming him...  looks like a 20 year old howling while I had my meaty fists inside his blown open cunt as I jerked off my cock inside him.  

“Your cock is huge... not very experienced. Would like to try sucking it and more but can’t do it here. I’d have to travel on a weekend. I’m out of classes for the next week so free to meet. I’ve smoked  some weed before so down clouds as well.”

- Eric”

I glanced over from my computer to the play room where my bong, pipe, points, sling, and FF toys laid dorment until my next trick came over.... this could be my next one. This slut would be getting some clouds alright.

“Clean out this evening good and pack a weekend bag with you. Head to this address in 5 hours and ring the doorbell.”  I messaged my dealer and told him to make sure my playroom was stacked for a multi-day function. 

“I got a shower attachment... I’ll be there around 9pm. Where do you want me to park?” I responded back, “Look for the open garage door. You can park your car inside no problem”’

”I haven’t taken anyone that large before so I may not be able to take it.”  I thought hard before responding back and sent the message, “I know, i’m counting on it. Come over.”

”Getting ready, i’ll text before I head over.”

I was practically grinning ear to hear.  This boy would be parked in my garage with the doors locked. My g laced juice would lighten the mood as I held him under my ripe pits but he’d be too intimidated to comment on the smell....  and once he was offered the pipe......

*sound* my phone buzzed as the dealer said he was enroute to stock my room up well before Eric arrived. He asked if he could stick around cause usually my broken in boys fall into his lap once our session is done.  I told him no problem and went to go wash up, this boy would learn to eat out a man’s muscle cunt as well and savor the taste.... my dick pulsed again thinking about it all.  

7 o’clock came and Marko (dealer) came by.  He seemed pretty energetic and asked if I had any pics of the boy coming.  “Oh course, man. Just sent em to you. Don’t come by until after midnight once he’s come undone. I’ll let you know.” He loaded up my box with t, more g, his lube bottle with a gram of t mixed in with it, fisting numb cream, and an extra pipe. My hallmark... once a boy learns to light it. He needs to have a pipe of his own to enjoy the savors of my spoils on his own. He’ll open up to it. 

The restraints in my sling were adjusted for the boys height, the webcam positioned just right for under his ass of the sling, overhead, and in the bedroom so when I got him to light it up himself, I could record everything and keep it to the faggot in line. Coming back for more or I’d release it to his friends and family. I stopped to glance in my toy drawer and couldn’t help but wonder if this boy would be able to take my massive strap-on hole wrecker of a toy once I had knocked him up and got him flying. Depends how pliable his fuckhole got for me with a few hours work...hmmm.  It would be hot to see that pussy blown wide open in his highest state....   lets see what we can do tonight.  

—- Eric’s bathroom work —-

The water felt warm enough. I slipped the shower nozzle inside and began prepping out for the hookup. I just kept thinking of this guy’s huge muscle arms, tattoos all along his sleeve and down his chest. It looked like a snack slightering down to his pubes swallowing a scorpion and tail sticking out. The whole thing gave off wild vibes and I was all for it. I had already given a few guys head and swallowed some loads before. I’m sure this guy would be cool with just some oral play and maybe rimming. He did ask me to clean out though......   can I take that huge dick?  

My stomach started to feel full and as I sat down on the toilet... I did the glance and everything was clear... a sigh of relief and nervousness hit me and my stomach got intense. As I got in the shower I did one last check by lubing up my finger and slid it in al the way to the second knuckle...nothing.  I guess this is it then....  I packed the rest of my bag of clothes, phone charger, I saw a bottle of poppers I had frrom a guy I blew who left it on my bedside and brought it with. Wouldn’t be long till I get there.... here goes nothing. “On my way, how will I know which garage is yours there?”  I waited a few minutes which seemed like an eternity for me. “Look for the red lights inside, that’ll be your spot.”  *deep breath*.. I texted back, “coming”

———

I saw the sluts final words of acceptance that he’d committed to following through. The rest would be easy. My place is out of town in the woods and no one would hear him no matter how hard he screamed the only 2 houses in this 3 part giant condo house were both full of tweaker pals of mine who never could get enough ass or cock to play with. His screams will just turn them on more anyways. I look forward to this new boy of mine. I put on my leather vest in the playroom, cockring on, jockstrap, and covered up a muscle shirt and shorts. Couldn’t risk freaking the boy out at first sight. I had a few extra jockstraps and clothes from previous boys laid out depending on what I’d want him changing into later.  I’m sure anyone would look good on that beautiful neg ass of his. Once that hole was flooded with my seed... fuck....the beast would take over.  

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, SecretCumWhore said:

I stopped to glance in my toy drawer and couldn’t help but wonder if this boy would be able to take my massive strap-on hole wrecker of a toy once I had knocked him up and got him flying. Depends how pliable his fuckhole got for me with a few hours work...hmmm.  It would be hot to see that pussy blown wide open in his highest state....   lets see what we can do tonight.  

This is one of the VERY few stories I have seen where the top also plans to use a strapon. I LOVE tops who use them on me. It lessens his workload - and makes sure his cock doesn't get too raw and tender so that he can keep fucking me longer ...

Guest SecretCumWhore

Thanks for the likes so far guys. I had read just about every pervy story in chem sex fiction category of posts and wanted something a lil more with my fantasies.  Hope you all enjoy. I’ll try to do a nice update once a day for about a week and then take a break.  

Guest takingdeepanal
12 minutes ago, SecretCumWhore said:

Thanks for the likes so far guys. I had read just about every pervy story in chem sex fiction category of posts and wanted something a lil more with my fantasies.  Hope you all enjoy. I’ll try to do a nice update once a day for about a week and then take a break.  

I'm enjoying VERY much! Glad to see that you like to introduce a little variation 🙂

Guest SecretCumWhore

Part 2.  - The arrival

I saw from my security cams that this boy Eric finally was pulling up to the driveway and into the red garage den I had for him.  He slowly crept his vehicle up and once he passed the door, I hit the shut button and deactivated the manual button from my phone.

”Here” I saw his text as he was waiting for me to come greet him. I walked into the garage as I saw him slowly step out of the car nervously grabbing his overnight backpack and I gave him a warm smile. (If only he noticed the grin from the corner of my lips)...  “Welcome man, lets get inside, its cold out here.” 

As we entered my place I sat on the couch where my pipe was sitting casually by the lighter. To break the nervousness he smiled and dropped his bag saying, “ah sweet I didn’t think you’d have some weed here.” I went to grab him a drink of juice in the kitchen slipping out the baggie of crushed t and slipped it into the drink with a small dose of g. 

“This weed is a lil diff. Lemme bring us some drinks and I’ll show you how you hit this stuff.” As I came back the boy already had the pipe in his hand looking at the inside of the bowl. I walked up behind him and slowly rubbed my cock bulging through my shorts against his ass cheeks slide my other arm under his rubbing his chest as I hinted our next step “Damn you are even hotter in person. Drink this stuff a bit in one go. It’ll relax ya. I already took a glass myself.”

I didn’t give much chance to think about it as my left hand rubbed his bulge to give him some pleasure to distract his brain as the other brought the glass to his lips as I whispered in his ear “chug this juice faggot.” My dick pulsed as against his ass cheeks as I felt his spring to life. He swallowed it all and as he tried to bring up the taste, I held his head with both hands and looked in those beautiful blue eye and slipped my tongue deep in his mouth. “You’re so fucking sexy baby.” 

He blushed as I gave him as much spit as I could over his tongue to mask the leftover taste and he soon forgot about the drink. He moaned like a boy in heat and I took that window as my moment to pick him up and straddle him over my lap. Reaching around him I grabbed the pipe and lighter from table, “Watch these clouds boy.” I started to light the bowl and watched the big shards starting to melt. This would last us a lil while. The sound of the lighter made his eyes focus on the bowl as I started to hit it and rolled it side to side slowly,  the clouds building up so thick that it was shooting out the top of it and slowly from my lips. 

A looked that faggot straight in his eyes, I timed it just right as he had just finished a breath and blew out a thick cloud straight under his nose and up to his mouth as he inevitably took a breath in. “That smells....different.” 

I had already began my second large hit and made sure to fill up my lungs completely carefully muttering to avoid losing some clouds, “Oh I know why, blow out all the air from your lungs and lemme give you a diff taste.”  He slowly did as he was told and I immediately leaned forward pulling him to my lips sealing over his and forced the hugest cloud yet straight into his whore lungs. I saw he was trying to breath out so I pulled his crotch straight into mine to turn him on again while plugging his nose and mouth, again.... staring in his eyes with reassurance. “It takes a few seconds to smell and taste better, trust me babe.”  I held his nose and mouth shut for 4 more seconds as I licked and kissed on his neck before letter go, pulling his head to the side as I worked on making him moan. I could feel his heart-rate increasing and body getting warmer. Fuck yeah

”That was amazing. Can we do another hit?” I grinned and felt my cock leaking some precum already. “Fuck yeah cutie, that pipe is yours for now. Hold the pipe like this...” I handed him the lighter as he lit it “Now keep it just under the bowl and as you see the liquid form, slowly roll it side to side under the flame. There you go.” I placed the stem up to his beautiful lips (This was the moment of no return, would the faggot press forward?) “Now inhale”.  I saw the clouds start to fill his lungs. “Now I know you can do better than me, make sure to keep going till you feel like your completely full.” I glanced at his face and noticed the thick taste was getting to him. It was pouring out his nose thicker than I had ever seen, I locked my lips on his and traded his huge hit back into his lungs to keep him well fed. 

“Fucking beautiful boy.”  His heart was racing and I could see his head beginning to sweat a bit. “Keep hitting this till you either finish or gag.” He looked up questioningly “Gag?” I grinned, “You’ll know when it hits stud. Just remember, this stuff is good for you. Make daddy proud and empty this bowl for me.” I left the boy on the couch, now completely enthralled with this pipe and t. From under the table was my lube bottle mixed with the gram of more t and I slid it between my legs. “Lets bring this over to the bedroom baby, itll be more comfortable in there. Strip down naked and wait for me there. I’ll bring you back the pipe as long as your on your stomach ready for more. He quickly stripped off his clothes as I looked at his beautiful neg smooth body and admired how easy it was to take these sluts to bb whoredom. He walked over to my bed and plopped down almost playfully with the g kicked in and energy from the t. I licked up his inner thigh to his crack and slowly handed him the pipe and lighter back. “You remember what daddy told you, make me proud with those clouds baby. Blow them high for me to see and let me loosen up this hole a bit.”

*click* the lighter sound hit and I saw the bowl rolling already.... the silence in the room besides the flame going made my cock twitch as I licked his smooth neg hole. Stroking my cock hard with my left hand, tongue deep slowly pulsing inside his hole with his long inhales from the pipe, I used my right hand to take a rocket boost of a shard between two fingers. I managed to lube up my two fingers pretty good and kept slowly poking in the two fingers bit by bit, then pulling out. Sliding in a little further with the t-lube....then out. He began to rock back into my fingers with the focus on hitting the pipe and ignoring some of the burn in his hole. As I got about 1” inside him, I placed on hand on his lower back holding him down as his eyes went wide and rammed the rest of my two fingers all the way in to my second knuckle. He yelped and groaned as the big shard was guided up to the top end between my fingers and finally released. “Fuck you feel so good baby.” (1/2 gram in his whore guts). I slid my finger a little out, and guided it back to its spot where I felt the rock and gave it a tiny push. 

“aa-AHhhhhhhhhh” he groaned loudly. I quickly retreated my fingers as his hole came crashing down gripping on the shard and slapped his ass hard making his hole flex on it. He started to squirm, “I feel like theres a burn inside a little bit.” I grabbed his hips and pulled his ass up and arched his head down to the bed with my hand on back of his neck. “Stay there boy. Just start rocking your body in this position. It’ll pass.” (I texted my dealer and took a muted snap pic of him face down ass up) “he smoked a bowl, and faggot just got .5 gram shoved up his pussy. Text your boys we got a cumdump for later tonight. Smooth hole, hungry.”

My boy shot me back immediately, “Plz let me fuck him now” I pulled the bitch’s hair to turn it to the side and looked at his eyes aggressively, they were wide as FUCK. The bitch was beginning to pant. Sweat was coating his entire back as the minutes crept by and his sexy gold locks were not matted as well. I kept texting as many poz friends as I could would sliding my finger up and down his crack. His body still rocking with my finger pulsing against his hole. 

“Oh fu.....mmmmmm fuck.... fuck.” Now his eyes were bulging and he began to pull on his own hair. “How does that hole feel now boy?” 

- “Fuck....Fuck me”

- “Put your fingers in my ass...MMmmmm” (3 fingers easily slid knuckle deep inside as I twirled them around inside him) He was fucking wet.... just how I like em. I flipped the boy over before he knew what hit him. His mind was beyond the clouds, face red like a cherub as I grabbed my 9” cock and brought it up to his hole. 

“Keep your hands behind your head, legs on my shoulders.” 

He did so instantly. “Give that cunt to me faggot. Spread your pussy cheeks wide open”. He struggled with the sweat all over his cheeks and fingers. No luck. I guided both of his hands fingers and pushed them inside and then slowly brought both of my hands onto his neck and made sure his eyes were locked on mine. “I know your in heat bitch” 

I spit on his face as he panted some more. “Pull those cunt walls open for Daddy I know you feel that beautiful cunt already”.

And like that, the light bulb went off in his head and he used his 3 middle fingers from both hands to pull his hole open as hard as he could as the head of my poz cock poked at the entrance. I let out a deep groan and buried my full shaft in one go, maintaining his face to look at me as I felt like his eyes were ganna bulge out of his head. I licked his face and tilted my head back as I pulsed my cock inside him just so he could feel it. His legs were shaking for a minute till they began to wrap around me slowly.

He had a death grip on my arms as I slowly kissed his forehead and he leaned into me, “You’re doing so good baby.” 

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, SecretCumWhore said:

Part 2.  - The arrival

I saw from my security cams that this boy Eric finally was pulling up to the driveway and into the red garage den I had for him.  He slowly crept his vehicle up and once he passed the door, I hit the shut button and deactivated the manual button from my phone.

”Here” I saw his text as he was waiting for me to come greet him. I walked into the garage as I saw him slowly step out of the car nervously grabbing his overnight backpack and I gave him a warm smile. (If only he noticed the grin from the corner of my lips)...  “Welcome man, lets get inside, its cold out here.” 

As we entered my place I sat on the couch where my pipe was sitting casually by the lighter. To break the nervousness he smiled and dropped his bag saying, “ah sweet I didn’t think you’d have some weed here.” I went to grab him a drink of juice in the kitchen slipping out the baggie of crushed t and slipped it into the drink with a small dose of g. 

“This weed is a lil diff. Lemme bring us some drinks and I’ll show you how you hit this stuff.” As I came back the boy already had the pipe in his hand looking at the inside of the bowl. I walked up behind him and slowly rubbed my cock bulging through my shorts against his ass cheeks slide my other arm under his rubbing his chest as I hinted our next step “Damn you are even hotter in person. Drink this stuff a bit in one go. It’ll relax ya. I already took a glass myself.”

I didn’t give much chance to think about it as my left hand rubbed his bulge to give him some pleasure to distract his brain as the other brought the glass to his lips as I whispered in his ear “chug this juice faggot.” My dick pulsed as against his ass cheeks as I felt his spring to life. He swallowed it all and as he tried to bring up the taste, I held his head with both hands and looked in those beautiful blue eye and slipped my tongue deep in his mouth. “You’re so fucking sexy baby.” 

He blushed as I gave him as much spit as I could over his tongue to mask the leftover taste and he soon forgot about the drink. He moaned like a boy in heat and I took that window as my moment to pick him up and straddle him over my lap. Reaching around him I grabbed the pipe and lighter from table, “Watch these clouds boy.” I started to light the bowl and watched the big shards starting to melt. This would last us a lil while. The sound of the lighter made his eyes focus on the bowl as I started to hit it and rolled it side to side slowly,  the clouds building up so thick that it was shooting out the top of it and slowly from my lips. 

A looked that faggot straight in his eyes, I timed it just right as he had just finished a breath and blew out a thick cloud straight under his nose and up to his mouth as he inevitably took a breath in. “That smells....different.” 

I had already began my second large hit and made sure to fill up my lungs completely carefully muttering to avoid losing some clouds, “Oh I know why, blow out all the air from your lungs and lemme give you a diff taste.”  He slowly did as he was told and I immediately leaned forward pulling him to my lips sealing over his and forced the hugest cloud yet straight into his whore lungs. I saw he was trying to breath out so I pulled his crotch straight into mine to turn him on again while plugging his nose and mouth, again.... staring in his eyes with reassurance. “It takes a few seconds to smell and taste better, trust me babe.”  I held his nose and mouth shut for 4 more seconds as I licked and kissed on his neck before letter go, pulling his head to the side as I worked on making him moan. I could feel his heart-rate increasing and body getting warmer. Fuck yeah

”That was amazing. Can we do another hit?” I grinned and felt my cock leaking some precum already. “Fuck yeah cutie, that pipe is yours for now. Hold the pipe like this...” I handed him the lighter as he lit it “Now keep it just under the bowl and as you see the liquid form, slowly roll it side to side under the flame. There you go.” I placed the stem up to his beautiful lips (This was the moment of no return, would the faggot press forward?) “Now inhale”.  I saw the clouds start to fill his lungs. “Now I know you can do better than me, make sure to keep going till you feel like your completely full.” I glanced at his face and noticed the thick taste was getting to him. It was pouring out his nose thicker than I had ever seen, I locked my lips on his and traded his huge hit back into his lungs to keep him well fed. 

“Fucking beautiful boy.”  His heart was racing and I could see his head beginning to sweat a bit. “Keep hitting this till you either finish or gag.” He looked up questioningly “Gag?” I grinned, “You’ll know when it hits stud. Just remember, this stuff is good for you. Make daddy proud and empty this bowl for me.” I left the boy on the couch, now completely enthralled with this pipe and t. From under the table was my lube bottle mixed with the gram of more t and I slid it between my legs. “Lets bring this over to the bedroom baby, itll be more comfortable in there. Strip down naked and wait for me there. I’ll bring you back the pipe as long as your on your stomach ready for more. He quickly stripped off his clothes as I looked at his beautiful neg smooth body and admired how easy it was to take these sluts to bb whoredom. He walked over to my bed and plopped down almost playfully with the g kicked in and energy from the t. I licked up his inner thigh to his crack and slowly handed him the pipe and lighter back. “You remember what daddy told you, make me proud with those clouds baby. Blow them high for me to see and let me loosen up this hole a bit.”

*click* the lighter sound hit and I saw the bowl rolling already.... the silence in the room besides the flame going made my cock twitch as I licked his smooth neg hole. Stroking my cock hard with my left hand, tongue deep slowly pulsing inside his hole with his long inhales from the pipe, I used my right hand to take a rocket boost of a shard between two fingers. I managed to lube up my two fingers pretty good and kept slowly poking in the two fingers bit by bit, then pulling out. Sliding in a little further with the t-lube....then out. He began to rock back into my fingers with the focus on hitting the pipe and ignoring some of the burn in his hole. As I got about 1” inside him, I placed on hand on his lower back holding him down as his eyes went wide and rammed the rest of my two fingers all the way in to my second knuckle. He yelped and groaned as the big shard was guided up to the top end between my fingers and finally released. “Fuck you feel so good baby.” (1/2 gram in his whore guts). I slid my finger a little out, and guided it back to its spot where I felt the rock and gave it a tiny push. 

“aa-AHhhhhhhhhh” he groaned loudly. I quickly retreated my fingers as his hole came crashing down gripping on the shard and slapped his ass hard making his hole flex on it. He started to squirm, “I feel like theres a burn inside a little bit.” I grabbed his hips and pulled his ass up and arched his head down to the bed with my hand on back of his neck. “Stay there boy. Just start rocking your body in this position. It’ll pass.” (I texted my dealer and took a muted snap pic of him face down ass up) “he smoked a bowl, and faggot just got .5 gram shoved up his pussy. Text your boys we got a cumdump for later tonight. Smooth hole, hungry.”

My boy shot me back immediately, “Plz let me fuck him now” I pulled the bitch’s hair to turn it to the side and looked at his eyes aggressively, they were wide as FUCK. The bitch was beginning to pant. Sweat was coating his entire back as the minutes crept by and his sexy gold locks were not matted as well. I kept texting as many poz friends as I could would sliding my finger up and down his crack. His body still rocking with my finger pulsing against his hole. 

“Oh fu.....mmmmmm fuck.... fuck.” Now his eyes were bulging and he began to pull on his own hair. “How does that hole feel now boy?” 

- “Fuck....Fuck me”

- “Put your fingers in my ass...MMmmmm” (3 fingers easily slid knuckle deep inside as I twirled them around inside him) He was fucking wet.... just how I like em. I flipped the boy over before he knew what hit him. His mind was beyond the clouds, face red like a cherub as I grabbed my 9” cock and brought it up to his hole. 

“Keep your hands behind your head, legs on my shoulders.” 

He did so instantly. “Give that cunt to me faggot. Spread your pussy cheeks wide open”. He struggled with the sweat all over his cheeks and fingers. No luck. I guided both of his hands fingers and pushed them inside and then slowly brought both of my hands onto his neck and made sure his eyes were locked on mine. “I know your in heat bitch” 

I spit on his face as he panted some more. “Pull those cunt walls open for Daddy I know you feel that beautiful cunt already”.

And like that, the light bulb went off in his head and he used his 3 middle fingers from both hands to pull his hole open as hard as he could as the head of my poz cock poked at the entrance. I let out a deep groan and buried my full shaft in one go, maintaining his face to look at me as I felt like his eyes were ganna bulge out of his head. I licked his face and tilted my head back as I pulsed my cock inside him just so he could feel it. His legs were shaking for a minute till they began to wrap around me slowly.

He had a death grip on my arms as I slowly kissed his forehead and he leaned into me, “You’re doing so good baby.” 

@versmetropig - wish you could do this to me RIGHT NOW ...

On 1/27/2020 at 7:59 PM, SecretCumWhore said:

This is really good... and the alternating narrators is a nice touch.