Eric’s slick hole - Dom’s story

Guest SecretCumWhore

Guest SecretCumWhore

Part 3.

"He's mine". I looked down at that beautiful boy with my charged up dick and pubes grinding against his boy pussy lips. Grinding into him I could feel another urge taking over.  Pulling out and hearing a loud plop as his hole struggled to shut quickly I jammed 3 fingers inside and gave him his next command. 

- "Wrap those legs around my lower back pig, I wanna flood you"

His legs slid down my shoulders and wrapped around me with my vice grip and fingers up his cunt and my other hand pulling his lower back up to me and carried him over to my bathroom giant shower floor. Setting him down onto my shower mat he was on all 4's, panting, rocking like a pup in heat still.  His mind was still not even there. I wanted to see his eyes one more time before his sweet mind was ruined. Back on his back I mounted him and buried my cock inside. 

"Give this cunt to me fully boy, relax.... there you go...open up. I wanna get this in you deep. You'd like that wouldn't you faggot?" 

He nodded and pulsed his hole as I felt my balls rest against his cheeks. I wiped the sweat from his face and held his sweaty head looking into his eyes. "Boy I want you feel the heat. We're not quite where you need to be yet."

I held his face into my pits and gave another command, "Lick my fucking ripe pits clean".  

Kid nearly pulled my sweaty pit hair out from under my arms and lapped me up hungrily. (Now's the time)

I start to let go of my chem piss and gently rubbed my lips against his, slowly licking up to his ear and gave him a preview of his future life. 

"This heat in your hole is going to fuck you up beyond belief. But it's good for you slut."

His head started to roll back and eyes into back of his head. I flexed my cock inside him and unloaded another large burst of piss and slowly was fucking it into his hole. "Just let it happen, give in baby." I started to suckin on his neck as the last of my bladder emptied inside his full whore belly. His body got super hot and his eyes were nearly completely black. 

"If you want this dick back inside you, you gotta push that all for me pig." (I slipped 2 fingers in letting out some of it onto the floor and egged the fucker on). "PUSH FAGGOT".

The flow exploded into the floor as the shower washed us down. Even in the water he was still sweating.  I helped the gone slut and had him hold onto 2 handles bolted into the shower wall and then locked his hands to them. Kicking his feet apart I rammed my dick inside and pounded his boy cunt and split his ass open. His head was swaying with utteral moans and pig talk, "FUck me Sir. Fill my FUCKING HOLE...oh god..." he was pushing his ass back onto my dick.

(Fuck yeah i'm getting close with this neg cunt gripping down hard). I kept pumping him in a hard rhythm. I wanted him to remember this for the rest of his whore life. The feeling was building up from my balls and into the base of my shaft. I started to slow down my strokes and wanted him to think I was making love to him. I ran my hands up the front of his chest and pulled him into me and leaned over him slowly grinding into his cunt as I got next to his ear again. Only words he was saying now was "Fuck yea, fuck me, oh god yes please more"

- "This cock is ganna poz your hole boy. You want this seed to change you forever faggot?" (He continued to bounce into me sending me over the edge muttering fuck over and over)

"Here's your reward slut!"  

The first blast nearly made my fall on top of the whore. It's like some fire was lit in my gut and I needed to fill him with everything I had. I kept bottoming out as deep as his hole would let me and blew blast over blast of toxic cum putting the words to his mind as it swirled. "Good job boy, you're poz now. Such a beautiful poz whore who needs more loads. Don't you boy? Squeeze that hole on my dick and milk out the last of it." 

He closed his eyes and tightened it down as I slid it slowly in and out, continuing to pulse as he was filled. I undid his hand restraints and washed each other off, sliding the butt plug into his hole as it snapped into place to hold that charged seed deep. He was more than good for now. We dried off and he stumbled and fell onto the bed and got on his stomach, reaching under his cock and felt for the plug and began pumping it in and out of his hole. I called my dealer back on facetime and showed him what was waiting for him. The boy began rocking in the bed. 

"Man, i'm busting the pussy open and fisting my cum into him in about 30 minutes. If you can cum again I'll want that rubbed over my wrist as I dig in deeper. Keep that crushed up t on standby. This boy ain't coming down anytime soon."

Edited by SecretCumWhore