Eric’s slick hole - Dom’s story

Guest SecretCumWhore

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SecretCumWhore

Part 4 - Letting go of the boy -  (feat. ‘Guest’ from Double Conversion story)

As the boy continued to rock back and forth in the bed. His hole was pulsing around the plug as he ripped it in and out. Moaning louder each time, which in turn fueled his brain like a spark of pleasure to continue going harder with it. It was a fucking beauTiful sight.  The sweat was glistening off of his sexy youthful smooth body...hair looked wet enough to grab and pull...and with his eyes rolling, his tongue was hanging out mostly as his pants in heat were in full throttle.  

“You pigs don’t get here soon enough this boy is ganna fist himself.”

- “We’re about there. Had to get more stuff to finish him off this weekend. +3 in my car with me. You sure this boy is ready?”

”I’ll enjoy seeing him broken in more, so no.”  I continued to open up the hookup apps and switched to my fellow poz chem fuck buddies in nearby areas/cities and saw a few others online. Slapping the boys hand out of his toy fucking trance, he moaned loudly as stuck 3 fingers in his mouth as he sucked on them and got em wet. One hand texting my bud Adam, I slipped those fingers inside his cunt and started fishing around to see if my seed has been absorbed or was still present. I felt two huge globs inside and began to pull back with my fingers rubbing it into his walls. Boy scatter brained he was playing with his own hair, focusing on the sensation at his hole.

”Yo Adam, your cock been craving some new hole lately?” I snapped a pick of his slightly loosened up smooth hole with two of my fingers inside, and cum around the opening and send it to him.  (Adam is 5’11” 185lb solid athletic build, 8 1/2” uncut poz cock and a giant scorpion tattoo that goes from his back shoulder blades to the scorpions stinger ending just above his jock ass crack...). When this beast is in bull heat fucking his bottoms, it is a sight to behold before his charged seed unloads inside. Having hyperspermia is always a gift for the next tops as they’ll have plenty of lube to ride the boy nexT too. 

- “Holy fuck that looks inviting. How long he been going at it with you?”  I grinned and replied lying, “Just started 🙂 ready to tag him?”  I began stroking my cock slowly with the cummy hand and fingers from the boys hole as I heard a car pull up in my driveway...probably the boys. 

- “I dunno if i’m down tonight, long day.”  I had to get this major pig over here to join us... it was time to push the buttons I knew he liked. “You know he just turned 18? Was anal virgin before tonight.... my load was the first he’s taken.”

- “Fuck yea, he cute?”  I used my cummy hand and pulled the bitch’s hair back so he looked up to the side at me and yelled, “LOOK AT ME.”  He focused his eyes at my phone camera and snapped a pic, Sent.  “You tell me. I know you love these neg sluts at their worst.”  I waited for a response and threw his head back into the bed and told him to spread his hole for me as he complied and continued to stroke my cock reading his messages. 

- “Damn, fuck me I gotta plant my seed in him. Hold him down buddy, i’m coming.” I shot back quick message, “How do you intend to treat the boy?” I was raging hard, stroking my dick harder. 

- “I need to look in his eyes and wanna ride him on his stomach, deep strokes getting my stinger in there deep. Breaking down those walls. And beyond whispering in his ear, I wanna hear the faggot practically chanting poz cum as I’m about to pump him full of what I got cookin’ for him right now in these balls.” 

As my bedroom door burst open I started to cum hard and completely blasted his hole with the first shot, then pushed the boy down and slide my shaft all the way in to the base pulling the whore’s hair back to look up at the ceiling.... *Second blast* FUCKKK that felt good... I slapped the sluts face with my right hand and felt his hole shut hard around my shaft... *Third HUGE blast* Damn this was even better.  I wrapped both of my huge arms around the boys chest and grind my dick into his already filled hole and emptied out the last of my seed as now my dealer was smiling with two guys in toe behind him plus my friend Adam who arrived at the same time. 

“ I thought you said you had +3 with you in the car.”  My dealer just went by H in person. He introduced his two guests as Tommy and Jeremy. H replied, “oh he’s here. He said he was just getting his cock ring and leather gear on.”  

As H, Tommy, jeremy, and Adam were stripping down with my sweaty body and cock still inside the partied up boy. I was just starting to slide out as I saw a huge 6 foot something beast walk through in a leather harness, cock ring, leather boots, and a huge 11” beast of a cock covered with a giant black scorpion. 

- “Now thats the kind of boy I like to knock up.... names Dolf...and don’t worry, I usually like going at the boy last. This ain’t my first party.”

• 1 month later...
Guest SecretCumWhore

Part 5 - Feeding the neg pig his seed - (Including Dolf from Conversion Story) -> [ Disclaimer: All reference words to “kid” refers to a gay adult of age (18) or above ]

I saw the boys hole gaping with my seed leaking out every time it pulsed shut...only to open again.  The kid was so spun he was starting to move around too much if he wasn’t actively doing something sexual . H, Tommy, and Jeremy didn’t miss a beat... already naked, hard from the trimex they gave their cocks and got onto the bed.  

As Tommy gently touched the boys chin and brought his face to look up into his eyes, his devilish smile looking to those dilated black lust-filled holes of his eyes and spoke, “Yeah.... this boys toast. Aren’t you boy?” He licked the sweat off the boys face from his chin, lips, up to his forehead and savored how his sweat tasted. “Love the taste of a new-found chem pigs first t sweat.”  The feeling of his hot tongue running across the boys face sent chills across his entire body. At this point his body was getting very hot and any physical contact was ecstasy at this point. H noticed how high the boy was, and also took his place wrapping his legs onto the boy, lining up his cock and sliding in fully in one go.  As a loud whore moan escaped his lips, the boy backed up onto it while his head was pushed onto Tommy’s cock.  Jeremy asked H to pull the boy up to his chest so he was standing up on his knees for the next part to this conversion.  The T fully in his system had shrunk the boys decent sized cock, but they needed to complete this weekend fuck-fest by making sure his body was used to being hard as a rock when being verbally talked to with poz breeding, chems, and all the slutty names they’d be calling him. 

He grabbed a shot of Trimex and slowly brought it to a vein in the boys cock, as H sucked on Eric’s neck holding him still and rubbing his body to distract him. As the shot was done Jeremy wiped the site and saw Eric’s cock grow to life. Bigger than when I had started playing with him before he smoked. The boy’s mind too scattered to concentrate anymore. We guided his hand to his rock hard dick and whispered in his ear to bump his cock as long as he was getting fucked and cum as many times as his body would let him. As he fell down to continue sucking Tommy off, he was vigorously pumping his cock hard like a sex robot at this point. H’s balls were slapping the cheeks so loud I thought maybe we may have broken his cunt walls a little too much. I started to stand up to tell him to ease up on the kid a bit until the new guy Dolf strongly held my arm in place. “No.... I need him broken in. By the time I get to him he’ll still need another boosT to take how I intend to fuck him.” 

I was caught in a dilemma between my cock-horniness and letting this all unfold. In the end... I sat my ass back down... and began egging H on to go harder. “Teach that faggot what it means to be truly knocked up stud. Training his hole for more.” Dolf stayed dead-eye locked on the look in the boys eyes and the sight of H’s cock pumping in and out of him. Slowly edging himself to building up that fire inside, but not enough to get close to cumming. 

——

Eric’s mind;  

- Oh my god this feels. So *feeling of cock pounding in me.”  Fucking *pound* GOOD *harder pound*.  

- Fuck this cock tastes so good.  His balls I just wanna... *Tommy slaps back of my head* SWALLOW it.  

- What time is it? Fuck me. Poz cock in my hole 

- Condoms? Hell I want to feel every mans raw cock inside me RIGHT NOW

- I don’t want this to stop

——

353677AC-D1FD-4C14-932E-ADF7FD1FE3CD.thumb.jpeg.91d141977c6cade8012e3c772e071829.jpeg

As H was getting closer to cumming, he pulled the boys hair again to move him off Tommy’s cock and wrapped huge sweaty muscled tatted arms around the boy’s neck. ”It’s time for you to get your next feeding boy, need another charge?” The boy nodded yes. “Look at me boy, I want you to see in my eyes the moment my seed begins pulsing inside that neg spun cunt.” Their lock-on lust-filled stare was intense and H’s mouth began to gape open as he lost control and began bursting rope after rope of charged cum inside. Riding out the orgasm he began squeezing his bicep on the boys neck harder as the kid held on for dear life. “Fuck yeah you whore, open up the hole for our poz gang. Welcome to the brother..”. He saw Dolf break from his sexual stare to glare at him hard.  He knew Dolf wanted the word to register in the faggots brain when he was done, so he stopped and just continued pumping till his cock was done cumming.  

Unhooked his legs from Eric, H slid off him and Tommy told Eric to squat over him while he was laying down on his back, cock pointed up so he could ride it. As soon as he slid down, he pulled the boy into his lips to make out and held him tight to his chest intensely making out and pulled the kids ass cheeks apart. Jeremy knew his role here to begin DP’ing ritual Tommy and him enjoyed so much.  He slowly wrapped his fingers around Tommy’s cock already inside and rimmed the boys hole with his fingers. Eliciting moans From the sensation.... and as he stopped rimming the hole with his finger.... the faggots mind would go nuts wanting it again. He grabbed the T-lube getting his dick wet and poked his head against the cock already inside and the wet hole entrance.  As he pulled his cock back he continued to rim the hole again...and sliding 2 fingers alongside the dick stretching the hole, wiggling them a bit and then removing them.  This sent the boy into over-drive again, “MORE, please.”  

Bingo. Tommy and Jeremy locked eyes knowing this moment that had come to every neg twink faggot they’d partied with before... he poked his head inside and felt the hole relaxing and in that brief moment, slammed his cock in until he felt both their balls touching and cocks pulsing in heat. 

Dolf grinned again, “Checkmate”.  “Cum at the same time. Make sure the boy makes you guys bust, don’t fuck him.”  

It was as if something possessed the twink slut at this point. He reached down grabbing both of the mens balls along their cock rings, rubbing their perennial areas edging the tops along further. With a barrage of piggy things escaping his mouth, he kept sliding his ass carefully up and down the two cocks locked inside his hole while also holding balls strong to ensure neither cock would fall out. 

“I want you both to poz me so fucking bad. Please give me your loads. I’ll be a good boy and take it all. Fuck me up and breed me. Deep.” 

This continued for about 5 more minutes until both guys felt the urge coming. 

Tommy: “You ready for two loads at once?”

Jeremy: “Don’t have a choice at this point. You’re fucking sold to this whore lifestyle now. Look at your tweaked out slutty self”

Eric smiled in pure ecstasy as he felt both dicks shooting inside. Knowing he had earned his gift from them. He held both men as Jeremy collapsed on top of the boy, while Jeremy panted to recover from his orgasm. The cocks one by one slid out and now a puddle of poz cum had poured out of the chem-fueled demon boy now ready for his final event. 

Dolf stood up grabbing his rock hard 11” cock with his PA still on, tugging on his balls and stared at his target....the gaping neg hole flooded already with his fuck buddies poz seed. 

“Strap him. Now”

H, Jeremy, myself, and Tommy quickly moved the boy to the back of the bed. Head and neck resting against the headboard, both feet and ankles were tied up to opposite head-board corner, entirely exposing his ass continuously pulsing, still wet with cum, one wrist was tied up to his right ankle...while the left arm was tightly wrapped with a rubber band as I looked him in the eye, holding a poinT. “It’s time to let go pig, let Dolf ruin this pig hole of yours. It’s to feel so good and bad at the same time.” I lined up the shot and slid the contents right into the whores veins, undid the band, and then tied his left arm up to his ankle. 

His eyes shot open again, “Oh...w-w-o-w....can’t...thin..k...” Dolf took his PA 11” cock and roughly popped his head in, along with 3” in his first entry thrust.

Dolf: “You don’t need to think faggot. Just become a hole for me. Right...” He slammed all of his cock in all the way to his balls grinding his pubes into Eric’s hole reveling in the feeling. “NOW”

I can’t describe the incredible sound and grunt of “FUCCKKKKKK” that escape Eric’s mouth. 

Dolf: “Let it all out. This is your life now. Revel in the feeling of being used faggot.”  He pulled his cock out just to the huge mushroom tip and slammed it back in. It seemed as if almost every ounce of being in the boys mind was focusing on being able to take Dolfs thrusts. Like a sexual satyr he insatiably long stroked the hole for 30 minutes straight. Never breaking a sweat. The boys eyes stayed wide, and occasionally began to roll back into his head. Dolf would quickly bring him back to by sticking his tongue back in his mouth and mouthing the words against his lips, “Open those eyes and look at me.” Then mount himself up again and continue his hole beating. 

H, Tommy, Jeremy got their clothes and began to leave at this point as I sat on a chair by the bed stroking off. 

“Let me wreck. *Thrust* This. *Thrust* FUCKING *Thrust* HOLE!”   He roughly pulled his cock out and started to beat it for two seconds as his load was finally here. 

He grabbed the slut by the throat with both hands and pulled himself in as he buried his cock in fully, breathing hard against Eric’s lips as his huge cock shot his load he had been saving for 3 weeks inside. 

“Welcome to the Brotherhood boy. You’ll never be the same after right now.” He slid his cock out after 10 huge pulses. 

“But for now, just enjoy the next hour as I work this load into you. You earned it.”  For the next hour he just slowly kept sliding his cock all the way out and in, massaging his toxic seed in.  As Dolf dismounted Eric, I untied his arms and legs and the two collapsed on the bed starting to knock out. His hole was almost permanently open now as even more seed came onto the fuck-sheets I had laid down. I wasn’t about to end a good night like this...  I positioned Eric to his side and Dolf was asleep on his back, and I began to slowly lube his sticky cock from earlier up again, getting it to full mast.... as I motioned dolf over to his side, I guided his huge pierced head up against the boys hole and urged it inside. Muscle memory took over as he wrapped his huge muscle arms around the boy and pulled him back in as he grinded the rest of his cock in. I started to leave the room so they could enjoy the rest of the night as it seemed the fuck-trance continued...  Dolf would probably be grinding into him for the next few hours.  

——-

Note: This may be the ending to this story, unless others want to continue it and post here on their own. You’re welcome too.  Wanted to actually get this out here like I promised before.  Thanks for reading pigs 😉 Stay healthy, sexy, and perverted 

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I need this to happen to me as soon as lockdown is over... being in Australia doubt I can get this here but I’m willing to travel anywhere I need to 

678CEB25-CBBA-4471-A2D9-8BAC825F5A44.jpeg

Guest Ncpozbtm

Great story - although had my hopes up for more fisting action given the setup - was imagining myself in the bottoms place but I'd definitely want a hand or four after the slam🙂

Guest SecretCumWhore
8 hours ago, Ncpozbtm said:

Great story - although had my hopes up for more fisting action given the setup - was imagining myself in the bottoms place but I'd definitely want a hand or four after the slam🙂

You know I was actually just thinking the same....haven’t been really motivated lately. Tired after work and such... but I def. can add in another boost to this wild story ❤️