Eric’s slick hole - Dom’s story

Guest SecretCumWhore

On 1/27/2020 at 4:06 PM, takingdeepanal said:

This is one of the VERY few stories I have seen where the top also plans to use a strapon. I LOVE tops who use them on me. It lessens his workload - and makes sure his cock doesn't get too raw and tender so that he can keep fucking me longer ...

Same! 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:58 PM, SecretCumWhore said:

Part 4 - Letting go of the boy -  (feat. ‘Guest’ from Double Conversion story)

As the boy continued to rock back and forth in the bed. His hole was pulsing around the plug as he ripped it in and out. Moaning louder each time, which in turn fueled his brain like a spark of pleasure to continue going harder with it. It was a fucking beauTiful sight.  The sweat was glistening off of his sexy youthful smooth body...hair looked wet enough to grab and pull...and with his eyes rolling, his tongue was hanging out mostly as his pants in heat were in full throttle.  

“You pigs don’t get here soon enough this boy is ganna fist himself.”

- “We’re about there. Had to get more stuff to finish him off this weekend. +3 in my car with me. You sure this boy is ready?”

”I’ll enjoy seeing him broken in more, so no.”  I continued to open up the hookup apps and switched to my fellow poz chem fuck buddies in nearby areas/cities and saw a few others online. Slapping the boys hand out of his toy fucking trance, he moaned loudly as stuck 3 fingers in his mouth as he sucked on them and got em wet. One hand texting my bud Adam, I slipped those fingers inside his cunt and started fishing around to see if my seed has been absorbed or was still present. I felt two huge globs inside and began to pull back with my fingers rubbing it into his walls. Boy scatter brained he was playing with his own hair, focusing on the sensation at his hole.

”Yo Adam, your cock been craving some new hole lately?” I snapped a pick of his slightly loosened up smooth hole with two of my fingers inside, and cum around the opening and send it to him.  (Adam is 5’11” 185lb solid athletic build, 8 1/2” uncut poz cock and a giant scorpion tattoo that goes from his back shoulder blades to the scorpions stinger ending just above his jock ass crack...). When this beast is in bull heat fucking his bottoms, it is a sight to behold before his charged seed unloads inside. Having hyperspermia is always a gift for the next tops as they’ll have plenty of lube to ride the boy nexT too. 

- “Holy fuck that looks inviting. How long he been going at it with you?”  I grinned and replied lying, “Just started 🙂 ready to tag him?”  I began stroking my cock slowly with the cummy hand and fingers from the boys hole as I heard a car pull up in my driveway...probably the boys. 

- “I dunno if i’m down tonight, long day.”  I had to get this major pig over here to join us... it was time to push the buttons I knew he liked. “You know he just turned 18? Was anal virgin before tonight.... my load was the first he’s taken.”

- “Fuck yea, he cute?”  I used my cummy hand and pulled the bitch’s hair back so he looked up to the side at me and yelled, “LOOK AT ME.”  He focused his eyes at my phone camera and snapped a pic, Sent.  “You tell me. I know you love these neg sluts at their worst.”  I waited for a response and threw his head back into the bed and told him to spread his hole for me as he complied and continued to stroke my cock reading his messages. 

- “Damn, fuck me I gotta plant my seed in him. Hold him down buddy, i’m coming.” I shot back quick message, “How do you intend to treat the boy?” I was raging hard, stroking my dick harder. 

- “I need to look in his eyes and wanna ride him on his stomach, deep strokes getting my stinger in there deep. Breaking down those walls. And beyond whispering in his ear, I wanna hear the faggot practically chanting poz cum as I’m about to pump him full of what I got cookin’ for him right now in these balls.” 

As my bedroom door burst open I started to cum hard and completely blasted his hole with the first shot, then pushed the boy down and slide my shaft all the way in to the base pulling the whore’s hair back to look up at the ceiling.... *Second blast* FUCKKK that felt good... I slapped the sluts face with my right hand and felt his hole shut hard around my shaft... *Third HUGE blast* Damn this was even better.  I wrapped both of my huge arms around the boys chest and grind my dick into his already filled hole and emptied out the last of my seed as now my dealer was smiling with two guys in toe behind him plus my friend Adam who arrived at the same time. 

“ I thought you said you had +3 with you in the car.”  My dealer just went by H in person. He introduced his two guests as Tommy and Jeremy. H replied, “oh he’s here. He said he was just getting his cock ring and leather gear on.”  

As H, Tommy, jeremy, and Adam were stripping down with my sweaty body and cock still inside the partied up boy. I was just starting to slide out as I saw a huge 6 foot something beast walk through in a leather harness, cock ring, leather boots, and a huge 11” beast of a cock covered with a giant black scorpion. 

- “Now thats the kind of boy I like to knock up.... names Dolf...and don’t worry, I usually like going at the boy last. This ain’t my first party.”

Hot I want this scene! 

• Like 1

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw
On 4/15/2020 at 6:34 AM, Ncpozbtm said:

Great story - although had my hopes up for more fisting action given the setup - was imagining myself in the bottoms place but I'd definitely want a hand or four after the slam🙂

Have yet to be fisted but more than more willing to slammed nd fucked up/fisted 

On 4/17/2020 at 7:49 AM, Ausbttmnboiraw said:

Have yet to be fisted but more than more willing to slammed nd fucked up/fisted 

Well, if you start trying with what you suppose to be the best experience of your life all others experiences of minor intensity will appear to you empty, valueless and definitively unsatisfactory.

Take advantage from any step of your life and from your sexual life, let yourself to be able to be surprised by your discoveries, to appreciate them and to keep good memories.

Of course don’t forget to leave the besT at the end... but always paying attention to the real price of each one of your experiences.

Edited by Fistcumslut

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 7:46 PM, Rocumslut said:

Your first name Brian 

Royal Oak, Michigan 48073

Times you're generally not available:  evenings, weekends, late nights

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 180 lbs

Ethnicity: white

Into sexually: anything and everything

Slut-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest SecretCumWhore

Previously.. - “I positioned Eric to his side and Dolf was asleep on his back, and I began to slowly lube his sticky cock from earlier up again, getting it to full mast.... as I motioned dolf over to his side, I guided his huge pierced head up against the boys hole and urged it inside. Muscle memory took over as he wrapped his huge muscle arms around the boy and pulled him back in as he grinded the rest of his cock in. I started to leave the room so they could enjoy the rest of the night as it seemed the fuck-trance continued...  Dolf would probably be grinding into him for the next few hours.”

Part 6 - Introducing boy to BBRT - (Including Dolf from Conversion Story) -> [ Disclaimer: All reference words to “kid” or “boy” refers to a gay adult of age (18) or above. Also this is pure fantasy and some sexual practices should not be done to avoid actual damaged parts of your body ]

(Dolf) - I was slowing coming back after debating to crash with the boy and cock inside.... since usually I end up getting turned on and carrying the slut to the tub, bending him over, and emptying my slam piss into his cum blown hole... instead I decided to hold him tight with one arm, cock still hard which i kept still until I would lose the hard-on...then I’d buck up against him causing the slut to tighten his hole as he was seeing stars. Taking a few photos of him with my huge raw cock inside... I took about 8 nude photos and created my new whore a bbrt account.  

Party: Ask me

Position: Hungry Hole

Interests: Roleplay, fisting, piss, breath control, DP, leather, anonymous, submissive/dominant play, blindfolds, slings, 1-on-1, groups preferred.

Looking for:  Wanting groups or pig friends who enjoy long nighTs to cum by and play with me all night. Good boy in taking it raw till I feel it busting inside.  Don’t leave my hole empty plz. Message for address, will leave doors unlocked. 

Seeing the profile go live got my dick even harder as Eric started to squirm under my arms tightening once again on my pierced poz monster.  I grabbed the small container of T-lube and brought it beside my backside as I lulled the whore back to sleep.    *oink oink*

I had already gotten 9 messages from local party pigs up at the dead of night as usual.  One had a wicked hunger for 18yo spun boys to fist up to his armpit.  We may be able to get him there tonight. I got them all into group chat and started a live video from my phone with my earpiece in.  

Guys:  “holy fuck is that ass hot.  You poz that fucker?”

Dolf: *long slow thrust balls deep*  “fuck yea”

Guys: “pull that beast all the way out. We wanna see that PA guide itself in.”  

Dolf slowly withdrew his cock as he showed it to the camera light and in one smooth motion slide all the way in. Pulling back halfway just so the guys could see it pulse once.  

Guy2: “fuck, i’m coming over asap.”

Guy3-9: “Same, he take fists?”

Dolf: “He will tonight.”

I wanted to get started before they all arrived. Since I had sent the address and left the door open they knew where to come to the bedroom. I dropped my phone and dripped my left hand completely in the T J-lube and outlined his hole around my cock. As I slide it out my 4 fingers immediately replaced the huge girth that left him and I began to hear a low moan as the familiar burn came back to the slut.  After a few minutes I brought my hand out again and completely dipped it in, pulling it out and guiding it back inside...this time all 5 fingers. His hole pulsed only once until my meaty knuckles passed his hole rim and sunk inside. His eyes popped open and darted around in his tired and wired phase. Darting back and forth unable to still his thoughts, I slowly began working my hand an inch, in and out. 

(Door opens as 3 dudes walk in).

I knew at least 2 of them meant pnp business...  so since I was still getting my juice back I slid out my fist and positioned the boy into my lap by my cummy beast cock and his ass/legs hanging over the bed. As I guided his mouth to my huge head he struggled to position his lips over my PA and move past the mushroom top... “good boy....”

He moaned as I rubbed his sweaty matted hair telling him the cock wasn’t that big, and that he could do better. In his fucked up haze, he believed me and kept trying to slide it down deeper. 

6E945CC0-A898-4F04-A552-026195D27426.jpeg.2c447190b98cbcdf7ad79d1c559fbc7f.jpeg

As he was halfway down I had no clue what his throat was ganna do...  but before I could think more I saw on dude with his own huge cock vigorously dipping his hand in the T-lube jar and slicking up his cock.  He already had a big T sweat going, so I had assumed he slammed already. He slammed his cock balls deep in one go as I held his head in place with both hands watching his eyes go wide. The guy held his cock there for awhile and started to grunt, slowly moving his hips in. 

“Fuck yea pig... already slammed twice today. First time unloading my slam piss into a sexy teen faggot in awhile. Open that hole up baby, almost done...”. His groaned continued for about 30 more seconds as I looked around and saw the boys eyes roll back into his head.

Dolf: “Fuckers gone now, what you ganna do?”   The boys throat completely opened up as my entire huge 11” meat sank down his throat.  Was so hot watching my pubes against his young lips and throat bulging out. 

The guy quickly pulled his cock out and started stroking it as it was hard again while the second guy moved in (already had lubed up his hand and arm past his elbow).  He wasted no time and put his entire fist inside the poz cum and slam piss loaded hole. A small bit of the piss came out and the guy gently rubbed the boys ass to avoid closing the sluts throat on the meat inside it. Dolf guided his cock halfway out so the throat could close and the man behind the kid held onto him with one firm grip and slowly slide it inside nearly up to his elbow. 

Eric tried to yell but with the cock fully filling his mouth it was just vibrating Dolf’s cock making him harder. “Fuck yea boy, suck that huge cock. Make me cum down that throat.” 

The man continued to slide his fist just past his knuckles back up to his elbow slowly but steadily. “We can’t let that gift I gave you just now escape baby.”  

As Eric’s thoughts began to spin in a million directions, he just knew he wanted one thing. Whatever it was.... he wanted it hard. He pushed back onto the forearm of the anonymous guy behind him, causing a few cheers from the pigs standing around. “Pull him off your cock, he’s ganna need to breathe for this.”  

Pulling Eric’s hair up his giant meat popped out from between his red swollen lips as he pushed his head back into the bed on its side. Constantly moaning from the boy had to of been coming from the fist up his hole.  As Dolf got up from the bed another guy laid down on his stomach and backed up to Eric’s face, as he shoved the boys mouth straight into his sweaty jock hole.  “Eat that fucking ass pig and let my buddy wreck that cunt.” 

The guys arm had now gotten past his elbow and was halfway up his huge bicep. The sluts hole just pulsed slightly as 2 guys kept rubbing lube on the boys ass, the guys arm, and the rim of the hole. 

“Just give in kid, we’re almost there.”  (Dolf got hard hearing these guys go to work). The kids moans were muffled as he was tonguing the random guys hole against his face. His volume was growing the deeper the man went as he sloshed around the toxic seed and slam piss following his fist opening up his insides deeper. Rubbing it into the whores inner walls. 

The guy laying in front of the boy finally got up from under him and turned around, grabbing the whore by the throat, frustrated his buddy hadn’t gotten up to armpit yet and made him look him in the eyes. “I said fucking give in faggot, Push that cunt out like you want my whole foot up there boy.”  A huge moan left the boys mouth as the man behind him finally sank pit deep into the boy. His sweaty pit forest hair rubbing up against the teens ass lips.  

“There you go boy. So fucking beautiful. Just stay right there.”  The boy started to drift off as the remainder slam piss was absorbed deep inside his inner cunt. The man slowly twisted his entire arm left and right. This beautiful pig was ruined.