The Highest Bidder

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

Ben pushed with all his weight and just a little bit of spit for lube. He was trying to hurt the boy. He only got a couple inches inside him, but Jason had never felt pain like this in his life. He screamed out as loud as he could and writhed in their hands. One of the men holding him down stuffed a pair of underwear in Jason's mouth to muffle him. The other guys laughed. Ben pulled back out, which hurt Jason even worse. Something about his hole trying to tighten back up, he guessed. He hadn't known what to expect, but it wasn't this. He had never expected it would be this bad.

"Fuck he's tight!" Ben yelled to the room, "I'm going for blood this time, gents!" And they erupted in cheers and whistles. "Poz him!" one of the guys yelled. That caught Jason's attention, but he didn't know what it meant. As he looked around, he saw the other guys had mostly stripped and were jerking off watching him. He saw more scorpion tattoos. And a bunch of the biohazard symbol. Maybe they were some kind of club, he guessed.

Just then, Ben went back for another thrust. He shoved himself into Jason with all his might. Tears streamed from Jason's eyes. He sobbed and begged through the undies stuffed in his mouth for them to stop. Ben looked to Brent, who shook his head no, and then he shoved again even harder. This time, Ben and Jason both felt a distinct tear, and Jason knew what had happened. Searing pain shot through his body and he screamed louder than he'd ever screamed before. Ben leaned over him so their faces were just inches apart, smiled, and gave another shove.

Ben looked down to see that even after all that effort, his dick was only about halfway inside Jason. He pulled out again and smeared the blood from his dick on Jason's face, slapping him with his cock. Ben looked down at him and said, "If you want any more lube, I'd suggest you suck it." And Jason took it in his mouth for a while. He tried to get the cock as slobbery as possible. Then, Ben pulled his dick away from the boy's red-stained lips, and lined back up at his hole. With one giant thrust, he pushed all the way inside Jason, tearing him even worse. And he began to pummel him like a worthless whore. Jason just cried softly in defeat and pain.

It went on for about 20 minutes. A few different positions. A lot of pain. And a truly gaped, broken, bleeding hole. Finally Ben began to grunt. He put Jason on his back again, and started fucking him hard and deep. He was getting ready to cum. He leaned in and whispered in Jason's ear, "Want to know what the scorpion means? It means I've got HIV. We all do. Every one of us here. And every year before the Super Bowl, we all go off our meds to try to poz the waiter Brent gets for us. Hope you got the money you needed. Because you earned everything you're getting tonight."

Jason's face went pale, and he panicked. "Please, no," was all he could get out. Just then, Ben pushed balls deep inside him with all his might, tearing Jason's destroyed hole even worse, and he shot a massive load in the boy's once-virgin hole.

He pulled out of the boy and looked at him. Pathetic. Blood smeared across his face. Cum from some of the bystanders on his chest. More cum leaking out of the boy's hole. He looked at Jason with contempt and disgust, slapped him across the face, and then kissed him deeply. Then he put his clothes back on, thanked Brent, paid him, and left.

Jason laid there on the couch in disbelief while the other guys jerked off. A couple of them made him suck them off. He swallowed their loads too. One licked the boy's ass, but it hurt Jason too much, so he stopped. When they had all cum, put on their clothes, and left, Jason was left there with Brent. Brent took him to the same shower as before, cleaned him up, and gave him back his clothes from the safe. Then he sat Jason on the couch, cuddled up next to him, and caressed him, kissing him softly.

"Well done," said Brent reassuringly, "You didn't earn all of the money you need, but I can help you earn the rest. Stay here with me tonight. We'll talk in the morning." And he ushered Jason to his bedroom, where the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

(to be continued)

Guest ericbb99

Jason woke in the morning, his hole in pain. He reached down to feel it. He was surprisingly not as broken as he thought. He was still tight. But his hole hurt to the touch. He knew it would take days before the pain subsided.

He stood and stretched. Brent was nowhere to be found. He walked out into the living room and wandered into the kitchen and found Brent there making an egg white omelet. "Glad you're awake," he said as he poured Jason a cup of coffee. Jason sat down at the bar and rubbed his head. Brent scooped up the eggs onto a plate and handed them across the counter to him. Jason took a few bites, and then finally looked up and said, "Hey man, I need to get out of here. My parents are going to be wondering where I am soon." Brent stood there with a cold look on his face. "Yeah man, you can go," he said. Jason looked back at him awkwardly, and finally choked out the words, "I need my money." Brent just stood there. "Yeah man," he said, "Just one thing first. Say it. Say you're a worthless whore." Brent picked up his phone and started filming. "No," said Jason, "No man, I'm not going to do that." Brent just nodded to him and said, "Ok, then you can go," and he gestured toward the door. Jason hung his head low. "I'm a worthless whore," he mumbled in defeat. Brent gestured to him to say more. He lifted up his head and picked his voice up a bit, "I'm a worthless whore who takes cock in my ass and swallows cum for fun." He glared at Brent. "That'll do it," Brent replied as he set his phone down.

"You know this isn't over, right boy?" Brent asked. Jason looked up at him with a sadly naive expression. "Oh no," said Brent, shaking his head, "Between the videos I have of you last night and that video I just took, I own you." He turned on the TV and began playing video of the night before as he continued to talk, "The guys really liked you. They'll all want a piece of your ass. And there's still money to be made off you. Showing you off last night was the preview, not the main event." Jason looked at him in disbelief and stammered, "But, but... that's not fair!" Brent laughed, "No boy, it's not fair. You gambled and you lost. And now you're going to have to pay." He pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket and handed it to Jason. "Here's what you've already earned," he said flippantly, "But on the up side, I'll make sure you get the $3k you need to pay off that credit card, boy."

Jason couldn't believe what was happening. He tucked the cash into his pocket and started toward the door, hoping he would wake up from his nightmare. Brent didn't try to stop him.

Jason got to his Jeep and hopped in. He hit the steering wheel and shook it in anger. How could he have let this happen?

Then he got a text message from Brent:

Be at the Ramona Motel at 6pm. Room 12. If you're late, your parents get that video. You'll get $200 tonight. You keep $40 and bring the rest to me. Don't fuck up, boy. I own you now.

(to be continued)

Guest ericbb99

Jason got home and immediately fell into bed. It was almost noon, and he was exhausted. He cried a little bit into his pillow as he fell asleep. He relived his hell from the night before in his dreams.

His dad came in and woke him up at one point and yelled at him for sleeping all day. But Jason was too tired to care. He awoke again in one of those nap stupors. He didn't even know what day it was. And all of the sudden, he panicked. He had to be somewhere at 6pm. He looked at his clock. 5:15pm. Fuck. It wasn't close either. He jumped up, still in his trainers and t-shirt from the night before, grabbed his keys, and ran to the car. He barely made it to the motel by 6pm. There were lots of cars there. He walked up to the door of room 12, and found a note taped to it and waiting for him:

Hi boy, glad you made it. Tonight, we'll give your hole a rest. But you're going to suck cock like a champ. That's why only $40 tonight. BUT, for an extra $60 (to make your cut $100), strip down outside the door, completely naked, set your clothes by the door, get on your knees, then zip tie your wrists behind your back (there are a couple zip ties on the ground in front of you), and yell, "Let me in and use me like a worthless slut," and we'll open the door for you... :)

Jason thought about it for a minute. How humiliating... but he needed the money. And anything he could make without getting fucked, he wanted. He stripped, then fumbled with the zip ties for a minute, but figured out how to do it. Then he got on his knees and said, "Let me in and use me like a worthless slut." He heard some shufflin around inside, and then someone said, "Louder boy!" He yelled it louder. The door opened slightly, but just enough for someone to reach out, grab his clothes, and shut the door again. Fuck! Now he was out there, zip tied, naked, with no clothes. He heard men laughing inside. How many guys were here? Fuck, he thought this was just going to be a simple blowjob. Then he heard someone say, "As loud as you can boy!" He yelled it again, as loud as he could. He looked around, afraid someone saw or heard him. He was visible from the street, after all. Then the door opened and they pulled him in by his hair.

There were a dozen guys there. He didn't recognize any of them from last night. How many guys were there in this group? Or was Brent just whoring him out to random guys at this point? Immediately, they whipped out their cocks and one of them started to fuck Jason's throat. It wasn't the slow blowjobs he'd experienced so far. This was a full on throat rape. And with his wrists zip tied behind his back, he couldn't do a thing to stop it.

It was one dick after another for almost an hour. They held their dicks down his throat and held his nose shut, laughing when he struggled to breathe. They slapped him around, hard enough to knock him over a couple times, and leave him feeling humiliated. They called him names and yelled things at him. They slapped him with their cocks. And one by one, they came on his face, zipped up, and left. The last guy pissed on him, and left him there, covered in jizz, crying. The money was by the door. Was this what his life was now? Maybe so.

(to be continued)

Guest ericbb99

In the days that followed, Jason got 1-2 text messages every day. There was a hot 40 year old fit daddy who wanted a blowjob in his garage while his wife slept. Then a young clean cut frat-looking guy with a PA who wanted a quick suck and fuck. And then there was a mid-40's toned biker looking leather guy with a biohazard tattoo who wanted to cum inside Jason and slurp it out. He was making about $50 a meet up. He tried complaining to Brent about the amount, but Brent explained that Jason was damaged goods after that first night. Nothing more than a cheap whore now.

Then, there were a few days whereJason didn't hear from Brent at all. He thought maybe it was over. But then he got a text:

Want to be done with this, boy? Want to make some real money and not be contacted again?

Jason replied back fast. Of course he wanted that. He wanted both of those things more than anything in the world.

He got the next text soon:

Be back at my place tonight at 8pm. It'll be a group twice the size of the super bowl party. Everyone there gets to use you until they're done with you. $1000.

Jason thought about it for a moment. That meant a lot of getting fucked. He'd only been fucked a couple times. The rest had been blowjobs. And he knew that the group was full of HIV positive guys. But he needed the money. He weighed his options and decided to at least try for more money. He sent back, "$3000?" and got his reply fast:

Don't you fucking negotiate with me boy. Now it's $800. Be here at 8pm or I send your videos to your parents, your friends, your teachers, and everyone who fucking knows you.

"Yes sir," was Jason's timid reply.

(to be continued... one last chapter coming!)

Guest ericbb99

Jason desperately needed the $800. And he couldn't afford to piss off Brent any further. He talked himself into believing this was a good idea. It would get him the money he needed, and then, he'd never be contacted again. He could go back to living his old life like none of this ever happened. What he failed to remember was that he had only ever been fucked a couple of times. And each time didn't last that long. He had no idea what a gangbang with 50+ dominant tops would be like. And he was intentionally ignoring the fact that a bunch of these guys had HIV and could change his life forever. But he couldn't think about those things. If he did, he would never go through with it.

The day passed slowly, and Jason casually mentioned to his parents that he might go out and spend the night at a friend's house. Late in the afternoon, he jumped in the shower and cleaned himself out really well. And he snagged a drink from his father's stash for some liquid courage. Then, around 7:15pm, he jumped in his jeep and started off.

He got to the house just before 8:00pm and there were cars all the way down the block. What had Jason gotten himself into?

As he rung the doorbell, Jason thought about turning around and running. But before he could do it, Brent opened the door, completely naked. He had forgotten how good Brent looked. A big dick--even soft--toned abs, nice arms. Jason still wasn't into guys, but even he could admit that Brent was hot. He was ushered inside and ordered to strip again, like last time. And again, his clothes were deposited in the safe. He knew if he left before they were done with him that he would leave naked and without the cash. Jason didn't have a way out anymore.

From the foyer, he could see and hear lots of guys, all naked, mingling around the living room and kitchen area and drinking. He started to get scared.

Brent walked him into the living room and everyone cheered, then went back to their drinks and conversations. Brent hadn't lied. There were tons of guys there--way more than the Super Bowl party. Jason looked around and estimated at least 50, probably more. They were all naked too, and many of them seriously hung, even soft. Brent seemed to have a type. This wasn't a random group--it was more of a club. All the guys were in their 30's and 40's, white or latino, in good shape, and hung. Lots of them had tattoos. A bunch had scorpions and biohazards. And then Aaron saw him across the room--the man who fucked him at the Super Bowl party. The distinctive scorpion tattoo made him stand out. He raised a glass and gave a wink to Jason, then went back to his conversation.

Brent asked Jason if he needed to shower, and Jason shook his head no. "I cleaned up at home," he said. "Good boy," replied Brent. He led Jason to the bar, where he set up four shots of whiskey. "Take all of them--now," he said impatiently. Jason looked back at him nervously. "I don't really want to dr--" he said, before Brent cut him off, "I said do the shots, boy. Trust me, you'll be glad you did later." Brent took the shots timidly, coughing and sputtering a little bit at the end. Then Brent led Jason down into the middle of the room. "Lay down on your back on the coffee table, and put your ankles up in the air," he said matter of factly. Jason did. And Brent walked away.

The normal conversations kept going, but the men did take notice of him. First, he got glances, and then a few of them started touching him. Then one grabbed Jason's hand and put it around his cock, so Jason started stroking him. Then, another guy dropped his dick on Jason's face. Jason took it in his mouth and sucked it until it was hard. Another guy stepped up behind him, and another behind him. Jason looked back, and there was a line forming at his head. And then he felt it: a dick slammed into Jason's ass without warning or lube. Jason spit out the dick and screamed. The man at his head slapped him, hard. And then both began to fuck him mercilessly. Jason caught a glimpse at the guy fucking him and realized that there was a line behind him as well. At least 10 guys lined up for both his ass and mouth, and still tons of guys around the room watching. Neither of the two men lasted long. The guy in his ass came first, and the room erupted in cheers again when he did. And then the guy in his mouth came. Jason swallowed it all. The one in his ass leaned in and whispered, "Your first poz cum of the night, bitch," and then pulled his now limp dick out of the boy's already aching hole. A tear dropped from Jason's eye.

Then the next men stepped up. The guy at his mouth was average size, not too thick, but on the long side. He didn't let Jason suck him though. He leaned in and fucked his throat. Jason could feel him pounding well past his gag reflex and he struggled against it. He glanced around him, and there seemed to be more guys than before watching expectantly, like they were waiting to see something. Then he felt something strange on his hole. He looked down and saw a dick with a PA, but it wasn't a circle like the others he had seen, it was a spike coming out of the end of the guy's dick. On top of that, he was hung like a horse. He leaned down and said, "I'm not on meds boy." Jason spit out the dick in his mouth, and yelled, "No, please do--" right as the spiked cock assaulted his hole, tearing him to shreds. The room cheered, and the guy who was throat fucking him slapped the shit out of him, then shoved his dick back in Jason's mouth. The spiked cock pulled out of his ass, and sure enough, he had blood on his dick. He smeared it on Jason's chest and went back to fucking him. Luckily, the man in his ass didn't last long and shot a huge load inside him. Another guy took his place quickly.

It went on and on. It was way worse than Jason expected. He was counting his loads. By the time he had 6 in his ass and 8 in his mouth, he was starting to think about it being over. But there were dozens of men left. And then some might want to go again. An hour later, Jason had 11 in his ass and 14 down his throat, and he knew he couldn't go on. He didn't care about the money anymore. He just couldn't do this. He was in so much pain. As the dick in his ass slid out to make room for the next guy, Jason broke free and got off the coffee table. There were boo's from the room, and before he knew it, Brent was standing in front of him. "Where do you think you're going, boy?" he asked. Jason just stammered, "I can't do this, I need to leave. Please, I have to go. Please stop!" Tears streamed down his face.

Brent patted him on the cheek condescendingly, "No boy, you're not going anywhere." Then he yelled to the room, "He wants to leave! What do you say, gents?" A resounding "Fuck no!" rung in Jason's ears as they laughed at him. "Looks like they're gonna rape you, boy. Don't think I could stop them if I wanted to," Brent said calmly, and he pushed Jason back into the crowd. They were rougher this time. They were hitting him and choking him just for fun. Then Jason was thrown to the ground and a strong muscled man with a massive dick stepped up. He slammed into Jason with one thrust and fucked the boy while he cried. The other men tied Jason's wrists up and spread them wide in the meantime. And one of the men slipped a belt around Jason's neck. He growled to Jason, "It's our way of tightening you up. You're getting loose." And he pulled tightly. Jason's whole body spasmed and he tightened his hole, and the room cheered.

The night went on that way until slowly, one by one, the men got dressed and left. When Brent was the only one there, Jason stood up to leave. It had to be 10am. He had been getting fucked all night. He was filled with more loads in his mouth or ass than he could count. And his ass was torn to shreds. He'd stopped counting at 40, but that was still early in the night. Jason was just so thankful it was time to leave.

And then Brent pushed him over the arm of the couch. "Please, no," Jason begged, but Brent didn't care. He slammed into the boy and fucked him until he blew one last load inside him. Then, before Jason even knew what was happening, Brent dragged him to the front door, pushed him out, and slammed the door behind him. He opened the door a few seconds later, and threw Jason's clothes at him. Then he opened it one more time and threw the money at him. Jason got dressed on the front porch and tucked the money in his pocket. He walked to his jeep, sat down in the driver's seat and began to cry. He was never going to gamble again.

[End]