Alright sluts....Who went to Cummunion at Tokyo Valentio?

Jammers

I was surprised there were so many guys there being the first one at TV.  A lot more guys standing around watching vs. at Manifest--but there was no shortage at anytime of ass to fuck.  Different mix of people--Manifest Cumunion tends to pull heave with the really young and older crowds--TV seemed more of a balanced crowd age wise.

• Thanks 1

I went and it took me a while to get used to the 3-levels in the club.  The sling and fuck bench are on the 3rd floor, but I learned that the real action was in the 1st floor darkroom and the inner room. I had the most fun on the first floor and will go back to the next cumunion on the 3rd Friday of the month. Parking was wild and I'm glad I got there early. I was there 8.45 to 12.45

I still miss Club Manifest , but this additional Cumunion party will work out well.

Edited by pigpozdad
Added text
  • Like 3

I went and it took me a while to get used to the 3-levels in the club.  The sling and fuck bench are on the 3rd floor, but I learned that the real action was in the 1st floor darkroom and the inner room. I had the most fun on the first floor and will go back to the next cumunion. Parking was wild and I'm glad I got there early.

I still miss Club Manifest , but this additional Cumunion party will work out well.

Cumunion just posted a change of day:

Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
Time: 8:00pm

Tokyo Valentino hosts the NEW Atlanta CumUnion Party on the 4th Wednesday of every month. 

Future Parties: 4th Wednesday of every month.

Jan. 24th
Feb. 26th
Mar. 25th
Apr. 22nd

May 27th

Edited by pigpozdad
  • Like 1

Glad to hear the great reports, and I'll plan to hit the next one.  I don't really go to these events unless I'm gonna bottom for a while first, but I was NOT prepared to bottom, so I skipped it.  I live nearby and actually drove past on my way home around 11pm and parking looked CRAZY - both sides of the street and cars cruising around trying to figure out where to park.  I gotta admit that made me wanna go home and try to douche out fast and get over there by uber, but I was wiped out and figured I'd miss the crowd by the time I got "ready".  Manifest was definitely my "go to" place to pig out.  Keep hearing it should reopen soon, but I do need a new spot to whore around in the meantime.  Sometimes (often) 1 on 1 or 3ways isn't enough :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TV was jammed on Friday January 24, and it must've made them rethink the day of future parties, as now it's moved to the 4th Wednesday (which was the same day on which Manifest held their CU). Look on Cumunion.com for Atlanta dates.

Thanks @justsexnowatl, for your report about cars parked along the street. All night I kept hearing announcements by TV management "move your car from across the street or get towed". It was crazy.

I would have gone at a later hour, but @boybottom4use and @hornyholes4u advised me to get there early for parking And at 8.45, I got a space only cos someone was leaving.Thanks guys. 

And there were several t-girls at the party, who were HOT.

I hope Club Manifest reopens and I still check manifest4u.org every weekend for news. It would be great for us to have two CU parties like FtL.  Next Saturday when I go to Heretic,  I hope to see the guy who wears the t-shirt "Manifest staff". I tend to believe that the City or Fulton County are slow at approving permits.  (Look at the delays in opening the 2nd Tokyo site in Ssndy Springs. which I have driven past on Roswell Rd and is open now).

I'll be at the one at the end of February.  Ive been to TV a couple times and never been disappointed... I love the darkroom there but for CumUnion i wanna try out one of  the fuckbenchs on the top floor. Id like to spend a while blindfolded, poppers in hand and on the bench open for all to use. Anyone know if its against any rules to be restrsined? If not I'm gonna havd a buddy tie me to it and leave me for an hour or two but dont wanna get kicked out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

TV advertised that the 3rd floor is for Cumunion attendees, although I dont know how they can limit it just to CU. There is a sling with restraints and separately some fuck benches in a small room.  The 3rd floor is too well-lit, but maybe somebody from TV will read this post and remedy that.

I dont think there are any rules about restraints and this party will continue to evolve.

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2020 at 2:34 PM, pigpozdad said:

TV was jammed on Friday January 24, and it must've made them rethink the day of future parties, as now it's moved to the 4th Wednesday (which was the same day on which Manifest held their CU). Look on Cumunion.com for Atlanta dates.

Thanks @justsexnowatl, for your report about cars parked along the street. All night I kept hearing announcements by TV management "move your car from across the street or get towed". It was crazy.

I would have gone at a later hour, but @boybottom4use and @hornyholes4u advised me to get there early for parking And at 8.45, I got a space only cos someone was leaving.Thanks guys. 

And there were several t-girls at the party, who were HOT.

I hope Club Manifest reopens and I still check manifest4u.org every weekend for news. It would be great for us to have two CU parties like FtL.  Next Saturday when I go to Heretic,  I hope to see the guy who wears the t-shirt "Manifest staff". I tend to believe that the City or Fulton County are slow at approving permits.  (Look at the delays in opening the 2nd Tokyo site in Ssndy Springs. which I have driven past on Roswell Rd and is open now).

Did you see any of the t-girls playing too? Have always wanted to breed one and get bred by a hot gurl.

• 3 weeks later...