Do you remember the guys that fuck you?

Other than sauna / bath house sex I mainly host guys for sex now. I get a few repeats but increasingly I have no memory of ever having already hooked up with them or what we did together, even just a week later when they message me again. It all just seems to become a blur. Either i've been hooking up with way too many guys (which I suppose isn't such a bad thing) or high on poppers - or both. Maybe it's just because of the usual generic sex, which I do enjoy, and often dark with no lights on but it tends to only be a few guys that I really remember well, usually because they were South Asian or black with an accent and / or something distinctive about them like tattoos or piercings or we did something different like oiled up play or sex on cam. I keep a record of the number of fucks I get but I can hardly ever recall any of those guys, even the ones I hooked up with just days ago....

Guest NudeNative

- I do remember the guys I have sucked and have bottomed for them, and they remember me too. Perhaps the number of guys I have been naked with and intimate are low in numbers too!

I remember certain ones, mostly those who become repeat visitors when I host. There have been a few I remember for the exceptional sex, and two or three I will never forget from my adventure in taking their enormous endowments. But by and large Men take me from behind and I very often don’t see the person who despoiled me, and all I’m left with is a memory of hunger, lust and need in the dark, all too brief, and then it’s gone - until the next one.

If I try I can remember everyone I have had sex with. (Not every time for regulars). I should write them down someplace but I don’t have names on a lot of them. “Blew a Mexican in an ABS”.... I can place the year but not the month LOL

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817

I used to remember everyone I fucked, both men and women, as well as what we did, where we did it and how often, but once you get into the hundreds it's impossible to remember them all. I used to keep a little black book but even that got harder to keep up with when you don't even exchange names before you fuck them. There was one guy, a few years ago, that I'd been fucking 3-4 times a week for about six months before I even asked what his name was.