Do you admit to guys you hook up with how slutty you are?

I often get asked by guys I hook up with if i've been meeting many guys, most of the guys asking being newbies and / or bisexual as I can host. I often delight in telling then how often i'm being fucked or maybe how many guys have fucked me in the previous few days. I love seeing the expression on their faces and if I really want to shock them i'll tell them about my sexual adventures at sauna / bath house orgies and sleaze parties. A horny guy i've met a few times was keen to fuck me and give me his load immediately after I got back from a holiday. While fucking me I told him about attending an orgy night a couple of days before and hanging out in the sauna dark room and how many guys had fucked and loaded me over three days. He just fucked me harder till he blew in me then asked if I had any STi's, I said quite possibly... But having said all that, for some really nice young(ish) guys I perceive the less said the better even though they mostly always fuck bare and have hooked up with me after replying to a sex advert and take my word on it that "i'm clean"....

Admit it? Of course. Most of them don’t bother asking because, after all, they find me lying naked and ass-up in either a second-rate motel room or a bathhouse room with semen leaking out of my anus under a sign that says “Fuck the Slut”.

On occasion there will be one or two who want to know just how slutty a slut can actually be, and when I tell them what I actually do, they almost always walk away with their minds blown... but they still fuck the slut.

I’m an open book about it. Truth in advertising and all that.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I like to be upfront and honest about things related to sex. If someone asks, I’ll answer honestly. So far that’s been a good policy. As slutty as I am, I like to think I’m pretty responsible about my testing and overall maintenance. I’ve got nothing to hide. 

Guest DetroitAnon

Funny when guys at the bathhouse ask me if I’m ‘clean’.  First, I don’t know what that means...hygiene, HIV, other STI’s?  Well if you see me in a doggystyle position ready to take dick, you really going to take my word for it if I say ‘yes’?   Also a few guys here and there have gotten mad when they started fucking me raw and a bunch of cum starts pouring out of my hole.   Really, you are fucking me raw and you think I am only after your load?    

47 minutes ago, CumDump15 said:

Funny when guys at the bathhouse ask me if I’m ‘clean’.  First, I don’t know what that means...hygiene, HIV, other STI’s?  Well if you see me in a doggystyle position ready to take dick, you really going to take my word for it if I say ‘yes’?   Also a few guys here and there have gotten mad when they started fucking me raw and a bunch of cum starts pouring out of my hole.   Really, you are fucking me raw and you think I am only after your load?    

I love fucking a sloppy hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CumDump15 said:

My regulars want me to have a sloppy hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

fuck yeah! most of the guys who fuck me love the fact that I'm such a dirty nasty slut that takes anonymous loads from a ton of strangers. guys tell me they love thinking about how many men have blown their loads in me before them. plus I think when you're a publicly used cumdumpster like me everyone knows you're a dirty slut. I laugh when im laying in a bathhouse sling blindfolded with cum dripping from my gaped out hole taking on guy after guy and guys ask me if im clean. I always tell them im not clean, im a dirty bareback cumdumpster

• Like 6
  • Haha 1