Do you admit to guys you hook up with how slutty you are?

I'm mostly meeting guys on the hookup apps so if its just to fuck they usually don't ask but I often talk about my craving for dick and loads while chatting before we meet anyways. For DL guys, or guys looking for more regular fuck buds/dates, I'm a bit mote vague and just say I've been with a few guys recently and let them decide... even if they start with a condom its usually pretty easy to convince them to take it off!

• Like 2

Guest smileatyou

Oh yeah, I love telling random tops what a slut I am. Most seem to love it. This one guy asked me if I was loaded up, and when I said yes, he started fucking fast and furious. So I kept telling him how my hole is for all men to cum in, and he blasted his load in no time. "Now the next top will use my lube as cum," he said, and I knew then what a turn-on that is for the men who come into my home and cum inside me.

10 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I was promiscuous from the start and discovered very quickly it scandalized people that I could be so causal about how I had sex. But I realized that the scandalized front was really a cover for fascination, admiration and a little envy, because then they would start asking a lot of questions about it all. So many guys I have met really get off knowing they are adding their seed on top of thousands who have bred me before them. They like fuking a guy they know gets heavily used. Many of them see it happening when I am playing in resorts or sex clubs and guys are taking turns using me.

love to add my DNA inside that hole..several times.

• Like 2

Absolutely.  If I'm hooking up with them, they pretty much already know - either from oe of the apps or in a bookstore or blindfolded in a hotel room or at a play party.... There have been some guys who politely (or sometimes rudely) decline when they find out just hot slutty I am, but I move on to the next one and don't give it another thought.  Life's too short to slut shame.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bihairy said:

Gee, I wish I could find guys in Denver area who like cumming in my ass because they know I have some loads already...???...., most are TOO scared to try it....or I just have not found the right guys....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bihairy said:

All you wanted! I am honored so many males desire to use me sexually and shoot their essence into me so it can absorb into my tissues and become a permanent part of my being. I just posted a justforfans video (JaredEriksonXXX) of my hole after various breedings as the cum runs out of it. I  am amazed how much cum by body is filled with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes in most cases I admit to Tops how slutty I am. They seem more than like it. They probably imagine all those things I do to satisfy a man and they get horny by the idea the same or more they can do to me. And of course there's this competitive side in them, therefore they make the effort so I remember them as the best fuckers this slut ever had. 

On the other hand there are few, who I feel, want me their virgin slut. In that case I pretend that it's my first time and none of those things I do for men's pleasure require practice and I just especially talented. 😈

5 hours ago, Lockedsub said:

Yes in most cases I admit to Tops how slutty I am. They seem more than like it. They probably imagine all those things I do to satisfy a man and they get horny by the idea the same or more they can do to me. And of course there's this competitive side in them, therefore they make the effort so I remember them as the best fuckers this slut ever had. 

On the other hand there are few, who I feel, want me their virgin slut. In that case I pretend that it's my first time and none of those things I do for men's pleasure require practice and I just especially talented. 😈

Get that dick boy

My bf was the first guy to fuck me bb. To this day he thinks I’ve made that up - I was way too slutty not to have done it before apparently.  So I’m guessing he was ok with it - and I took it as a great compliment (at least the slut bit, not the liar). 
Like others have said quite a lot of guys like a slut - especially when it’s a surprise. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I’m a total slut whore, I’m good at it and I’m proud of it... 😈❤️

The men, tops who's fuck me absolutely they can noted that without any admitting from me, without saying any things!!

They will know from that moment found me on all fours lying naked, face down and ass up with semen leaking out of my pussy, allowing to them use my holes like a whore so they can experience the ultimate in physical pleasure !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Fuck no, I never tell them! Most guys I hook up with tend to be less experienced and younger. On times where I’ve tried honesty they freak and don’t wanna fuck. I learned my lesson...keep that shit to myself. I typically play the “I don’t do this often” line if they ask and I certainly don’t volunteer details. Now if they volunteer first that they fuck around I’ll lean in to a little more honesty but never a full reveal. It’s just not any of their business and I typically don’t pry into their sex life either. If I play with a guy regular he may get to learn more about me but I play it by ear.

I'm mostly top, but I like telling the guys that I meet that I fuck a lot of different guys, that I've fucked around 60 different guys this year so far and want to fuck plenty more

Most of the bottoms like to know that I'm experienced and that I know what I'm doing

100% raw of course

• Upvote 1

It depends on the guy.  You can always tell... Some guys are total pigs, and for those guys I absolutely let them know what a cumslut I am, I turn them on by talking about the last cum-union I went to or last gangbang I went to.  Or if I am in a place like that I tell them how many loads are inside me and how much I want their DNA inside me.

However, lots of times I meet guys at a hotel pool, bar, out at a club, airport etc.  I try to come on to all of them and if there is a chance, I get them to fuck me or at least I get their load in my mouth.  Many of those guys are looking for the "boyfriend experience" or actually thinking they would want a relationship with me.  For those guys I play out their fantasy for them and I dont tell them that I am a cum slut.

I am a bottom and my job is to make my.top happy, however he wishes... Even if its making him think I only want his cock for the rest of my life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2