Do you admit to guys you hook up with how slutty you are?

When they ask how many guys I’ve fucked my standard response is not many.   I use the excuse I don’t have much time with work and all.   They talk condoms but when it’s time to get down and fuck, They are either doggy style and I go in bare or on their back and they watch me line up my bare cock to their hole, and never ever protest.  Nor do they have condoms out in the open so I take that as my cue that raw is law with them. I don’t ask if I can cum in them either, I figure they know that’s going to happen anyhow.  

the tops who fuck me don’t seem to care how slutty I am.  They like how my ass feels around their cock, and that I can take it for a very long time with no complaints.  The ones who can cum multiple times are always at the top of my list because when they are done I usually want more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I usually tell them I’m quite a slut and they will enjoy the Time we spend together . If twisted they get whatever they want . As many times as they want me to do it . No load refused , piss anyplace on me in me . Slap spit scull fuck me . 

i never admit it, i play the shyness innocent card and i find the tops become more confident with a grin on their face - with no fucking clue that i will rope them in both sexually and psychologically into my perversions and power play 

Guest DetroitAnon

I’m there to service the top as a Cumdump. At the local bathhouse.   If he is into fucking sluts, I’ll tell him how many loads are in me (I’ll exaggerate) and be as nasty as he wants.  If he doesn’t want to fuck a slut, I pretend I’m very picky and tell him he’s my ideal type.    If he doesn’t want to follow other loads, I tell him I just got there. whatever the top needs to hear, it’s my job to tell him what he wants to hear, in a believable way.  

I never tell anyone I might meet at a public toilet what a slut I am - though if some of them have seen me hanging around before - they may already realise.

But after I've sucked a stranger's cock, licked his balls (and usually pits and ass), most would pretty much know they don't need to ask about condoms and can do what they like.

A few guys who regularly fuck me in a stall know they can open the door to another guy and I will service them both.  They don't need to ask my permission.

• Like 1