Do you admit to guys you hook up with how slutty you are?

Most guys probably figure it out considering I’ll let them fuck me after just meeting them or they’ll feel the loads already inside of me already. If it’s more innocent, it usually never comes up but if they ask, I’ll tell them just how slutty I can be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I'll proud of it. The number of sex partners a guy has can make them even hotter. I never have an issue telling men that I'm a fucking bb slut. They can do practically anything they want to me, so long as it's raw. Even most of the condom guys break down after seeing my hole and fuck me raw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bottomboib said:

Yeah I'll proud of it. The number of sex partners a guy has can make them even hotter. I never have an issue telling men that I'm a fucking bb slut. They can do practically anything they want to me, so long as it's raw. Even most of the condom guys break down after seeing my hole and fuck me raw

You're a good boy. I'd want you to tell me about all of the cocks you've taken and the sickest shit you've done. Do you keep count of how many have fucked you?

Just now, evilalex said:

You're a good boy. I'd want you to tell me about all of the cocks you've taken and the sickest shit you've done. Do you keep count of how many have fucked you?

Funny enough I'm so verbal during sex that some men tell me to shut up. Others absolutely love the filth that flows from my mouth. I think most enjoy it, plus I'm kinda a rarity that most twinky boys like me are pretty fucking prude. Not at all saying I'm totally unique but I'm sure they enjoy that I'm a total pig. I've got some decent ideas where my numbers lie but no in don't keep exact count

1 minute ago, bottomboib said:

Funny enough I'm so verbal during sex that some men tell me to shut up. Others absolutely love the filth that flows from my mouth. I think most enjoy it, plus I'm kinda a rarity that most twinky boys like me are pretty fucking prude. Not at all saying I'm totally unique but I'm sure they enjoy that I'm a total pig. I've got some decent ideas where my numbers lie but no in don't keep exact count

How many dicks do you reckon you've been sodomized by? 

On 9/27/2020 at 12:24 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

yes. for a lot of guys who are into fucking dirty whores like me telling them what a slutty faggot I am is my best selling point.men love breeding some easy trashy whore that lets anyone fuck it up the ass bareback and who will get down on its knees anywhere and suck anyones cock. no questions asked, no risk of rejection with a cumdump. Faggots like me bend over for anyone without any strings attached. plus men love knowing that I'm such a whore that I've been fucked and cum in by hundreds and hundreds of total strangers. my sloppy fuckhole is a good reminder how many men have been deep inside my body

I'm sure everyone knows what a dirty fucking whore you are girl. half the men in the city have been inside you

• Like 1

i dont have to say anything to them. when they spread my cheeks to look at my hole they say to me! You fucking whore got a nice well used hole, your going to feel me deep inside of you bitch. and when they get inside say Mmmm nice tight too. and often i get asked to get fucked by them again. so Yeah they know i not a virgin hole, i have been fucked before by just looking at my hole.