From rest stop to roommate

7 hours ago, pussyboy82 said:

Need more to this story or it should be moved to the general bareback stories as not suited to this area. 

Agreed. If there’s not some more to this story this weekend that would qualify it for this forum, I’ll move it to the general section. 

I woke up with a raging hardon in the morning and remember the dream I just had in which my new roommates were fucking me at both ends. The sun was just starting to rise and there was just enough light for me to look over at the shared bed of my roomies and was turned on, even more, when I saw they were both naked and one of them had their cock buried in the others ass and the one I could see was rock hard.

It took all my energy not to go over there at that moment and take it down my throat so I quickly grabbed my shower stuff and a towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower and to relive my throbbing boner. Once in the shower, I replayed the scene in my room and made the change that I was in the middle of the two of them while they pumped their cocks in me at both ends. I used the wash I brought in and started to finger my hole and when I got three fingers in there I was once again interrupted by the sounds of the door opening up to tell me that another visitor has come in just like at the rest stop.

I stopped what I was doing so I wouldn't make too much noise and let them know what I was up to. The shower curtain next to me opened up and I looked down and saw two sets of feet walk into the shower together and low and behold I could see the Taraus tattoo on the feet of both of my roommates and I almost came right there and then. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing when I saw both of their feet come under the stall and tap three times in unison and I couldn't pass this oppritunity so of course I tapped again like the rest stop.

I looked for anything that would slide away but there wasn't one so I was confused as to how we were going to do this. I saw one of their hands appear under the stall so I took the hint and slid my ass under the stall with the top half of my body staying on my side. I loved the feeling of their hands probing my ass, spreading my cheeks and probing it with their finger and happy for the play time right before.

Shortly after the probing a pair of the hands made the attempt to turn me over so I rolled onto my back so now my cock was available to the hunky twins playing with me. My eyes rolled in my head when I felt the two tounges running up the shaft of my seven inches and swirling around the tip of my cock before one of them engulphed it straight to the base in one swoop. The sensation was too overwelming I came in an instant shooting a good seven vollyes of cum down their throat.

Once the intense orgasm was over I could feel the mouth be removed but I was still horny for more so my cock was still rock hard. My legs were raised in the air and I started to feel the brush of one of their cocks on my hole and I was lost in such pleasure to realise that one of them left the shower stall and walked over to mine just as the cock that was teasing my hole plunged inside in one great thrust causing me to gasp and open my eyes to the sight of one of the studs watching my reaction and storking his oozing cock.

I looked at all of the precum that was dripping down the shaft of the gingers cock and making my mouth water. Once my utter shock was turned to a steady stream of moans the ginger stud fed me his whole cock that I took straight to his balls. I was so turned on that my fantasy that i just thought of happening was going on it triggered another breathtakeing orgasam and all i could do was clench and moan with my throat full of cock and clench with my ass just as full and I could feel the twins both loading me from each end at the exact same time.

They both started to pull out and I was breathing heavly once I could and could feel and hear the pop of his brother's cock leaving my ass. Well brother I guess we have a roommate that will make the year at college very intersting. I could hear the other twin walk over and was happy to see the look of pleasure and surprise on his face as well and all I could do was smile and nod. Well boys once I found out who was at the rest stop i knew only once wouldn't be enough. They both looked surprised at eachother and smiled ear to ear. Well rommie get ready for more and welcome to our club they said at the same time and they both spread their assess and there I saw two matching biohazard tattoos over their holes and I was shocked more that I missed them let alone got bred by them on top of it.

Once we were done in the shower we went back to our room and they went into the story of how they both wound up poz. They told me that they had been going to allot of the  bathhouses off campus and that their father owned all  of them and how he brought us to his most seedy one when we came of age and he made sure to have planned a conversion theme night to bring his boys into the family. They had been the center of attention for that night and was paraded around the place for everyone to see the fresh neg meat ready to be pozzed.

Their dad made sure each of the guys at the bathhouse fucked his sons at least once and they all made sure to do so and come back for seconds until they all felt that they successfully impregnated the twins to their hearts desire. As soon as they were all done their dad took them straight to a tattoo parlor where he knew the artist specialized in biohazard tattoos and marked his only sons with their soon to be new status.

Chuck the artist smiled as they walked in and was happy to start after dumping his dna to the mix and started with the first one as their father fucked one of them while they watched.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...