My Gangbang Conversion

On 5/9/2021 at 7:05 AM, DisplayName said:

Congrats.  How does it feel?  What was the experience of confirming it like?

Honestly, I’m so happy because it happened exactly how I fantasize it would.. Maybe one day I’ll share all the dirty details or let @Hairypiglet tell the story..  The confirmation was the part that was the most traumatic.. lol… My doctor called to schedule a follow up which I wasn’t surprised about because I broke out in shingles and ran a fever for a week.. So I suspected I was converting… A day before my doctors appointment I was walking around in IKEA and I get a notification from the LabCorp app that I have to new lab results so I hop on to check and I get my confirmation.. If you where in IKEA and saw someone walking around crying those were happy tears…  I walked into my doctors a few days later and she was being overly nice and I was like I know I’m POZ you don’t have to sugar coat anything.. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I agreed to finish telling the true story of my conversion when you converted. I guess I have to finally share the last part. It's not as eventful, but every story has it's end. And the end of this story is also the beginning of many others.

• Like 4

Carlos finished helping me douce, which was simple since I hadn't eaten in over 24hrs. I reached for a towel, but he grabbed me by the wrist. Carlos grabbed both towels. He threw one over his shoulders and proceeded to dry me off with the other. I stood naked in the humid mid-century bathroom as he patted the moisture from my tanned skin.

We wandered into kitchen. The light through the shades cast vertical shadows on his caramel skin as he poured me a glass of orange juice and yelled down the hall, "Bagels in fifteen."

Thirty minutes later we were finally getting into the car and driving across the Bay bridge. He drove farther west and headed north through Golden Gate park. Knowing enough about the city I was confused about where he was driving until he circled back along Geary and parked on the street.

A small bakery off Geary could be smelled from the street. We walked in to a tiny store front with maybe two tables. A long counter of bagels and different schmear options. Carlos and Allen ordered fruit bagels with fruit schmear. I have an aversion to foods that are sweet-savory. Being the naive, careless youngster I ordered an everything bagel with green onion schmear. Carlos let me have it, but while I was eating he explained to me why I should be cautious of certain foods, seeds, etc. especially when planning hours of ass play.

We ate our bagels and got to Folsom St. Fair some time around 3. It was very busy. We wandered down the street and then back up. I was wearing black leather converse, light Levi's, and one of Carlos' harnesses. The three of us stopped on a corner. I got in front, the dutiful boy, and took care of both of them.

Carlos grabbed my harness and pulled me aside as if to tell me I was not allowed. He pulled Allen to him and I watched as they made out. I stood hopeless as my poz daddies had fun without me.

Then Allen put his back to Carlos and they yanked the harness, pulling my back to Allen. We stood there on the street corner, their arms wrapped around me. Their hands caressing me. Unbuttoning my pants. Pulling my throbbing dick out for all to see.

I leaned my head back on Allen's shoulder, giving in to them as they teased my nipples and yanked on my balls. I eventually came from Allen's silky grip and he deftly caught every drop in his fingers and brought them up to me to lick.

I was sufficiently satiated. Carlos licked my lips and pulled me toward the Powerhouse and into the back room. I got on my knees and sucked his dick like my life depended on it. Within seconds a circle formed around me. I was bouncing from dick to dick. Staring blankly up at yearning faces as I performed, emotionless, what was expected of me.

Seven or eight men gathered around. Fingers forced their way into my loose, unlubricated ass as I sucked strangers dicks, eagerly to fill my stomach. Three, four, five loads down my throat, coating my lips, hiccuped through my nostrils, running down my face as I cried and gagged from the largest of the bunch.

And then a guy with no sense of manicuring plunged his large finger into my hole, tearing me open in a very painful way. I immediately reached back and grabbed his wrist. I pulled away from the faceless dick I had been so eagerly taunting with my tongue. I found Carlos in the crowd and I pressed my chest against his.

"We need to go. He cut my ass."

Carlos didn't hesitate to grab Allen and pull us through the crowd. Within seconds we were on the street through the crowd and he rushed to the car where he finally asked, "Do you need to go home?"

"What? No. I just... His fingernails. He cut me. He cut my hole open with his fucking fingernails."

Carlos held me close, "We can go to the Eagle and relax a bit. It won't be as crazy as things are here. Or we can go straight home. What do you need?"

No one had ever asked me that before. What do I need? I considered my options.

"What do you want, sir?"

He didn't respond. We got in the car. He drove. Minutes later we were parking on the street and walking under the freeway to the Eagle. I stayed by Carlos' side the entire time. When our drinks emptied Allen went to fill them.

I spied a hot otter across the patio and Carlos noticed. "Go get his number." He commanded.

His name was Eric. We would text but he would be in a relationship until a year later when we met again in a different bar and wouldn't recognize each other behind our growing beards until we exchanged numbers again and realized we had already been texting.

After several drinks and hours the sun was setting. My hole was healing. We needed to get on the road and across the bay.

Carlos pulled off to a diner in Oakland. He and Allen had breakfast for dinner. Simple eggs and pancakes plates. I was young and hungry. I got a burger with chili.

When we got back to Carlos' apartment we were on the sofa discussing the weekend. Somehow it came up that I had never been double penetrated. Carlos grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed. He layed down. He directed me to sit on his dick and Allen got behind me and fucked me.

The initial stretch from one dick to two was the greatest part. My mouth agape, gasping as Allen tore my hole open in the best way. Eyes bulging, looking down at Carlos as he caressed my cheeks, "Good boy. Take it."

Carlos came rather quickly and Allen kept fucking me like that even after Carlos slipped out of my hole. But as Allen fucked me Carlos was caressing my arms, thighs, and chest, kissing me tenderly. He knew what I needed. He knew I was his.

The next morning Allen and I got on the road and returned to Sacramento. I would never see any of them again. Two weeks later I began converting. It was like having the flu, pneumonia, and food poisoning all at once. I lost 50lbs, developed glycemic issues that got so bad I would pass out and a couple times couldn't see through the whitening sparks in my eyes because I was so malnourished... because I couldn't keep anything in.

And then, ten days before my 22nd birthday, just as I began to feel normal again, I received the diagnosis I was hoping for.

Edited by Hairypiglet
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 months later...

Carlos and his husband went on to be healthy parents. They adopted a couple kids and moved to Oregon, where Carlos is actually a member of church leadership. But that isn't  the where this story is going. 

This story now focuses on the drop-dead gorgeous otter Eric that I met at the Eagle that night. Whom I didn't  actually hook up with until a year later.

When we initially met we were both single, but were at a sex festival with other people. I had tried to connect with him, but he was dating someone, so nothing ever came of it.

A year later when we ran into one another in a Sacramento bar, The Depot, we reconnected in a cliché love at first sight manner. I was poz, not on meds, he was neg. We used condoms, but uncomfortably as I'm very skin-sensitive to everything.

I thought he was the one. We were perfect together. Our older brothers were on the same soccer team at the same high school where he and I would have probably been together if my parents hadn't dragged me to a different  district. Eric and I loved whole-heartedly. We were devoted to one another, but also still young and learning. 

But when we finally connected romantically I was poz and he was just gutting out of a relationship with a man whom he thought had accidentally stealthed him. What resulted was an awkward relationship that devolved through mutual coke use and his admitted fears of even going to get tested. He assumed he was poz, but was afraid of it, so he refused to get tested and refused to play bare.

Our relationship imploded. I thought it was because I wanted coke all the time, but he later admitted it was because he was insecure and unsure of his status.

We grew up together. His parents loved me.

We stood on the sidelines cheering our brothers on.

We diverged.

We did drugs together and loved each other like so few experience.

And then it was just over. It ended as a result of two perspectives: I thought he felt I was too connected to drugs. He feared he was poz and somehow, despite my already being poz, it was an obstacle our relationship couldn't overcome.

After we separated his parents still wondered why. No one understood what happened. Not even us. The final night was a terrible mash. He truly thought he was poz by his previous boyfriend and retreated and I thought he was just rejecting me. In some ways I suppose it's both. He rejected me because I am poz and he was afraid to be.

We've cleared it up. I still love him. I love completely. I never stop loving those I've loved before.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1