Bred by guy cheating on his partner

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Was on Kik and got messaged by this hot fit Chinese guy...mid 20’s who was coming on to me hard. His partner was out of town and he was looking to fuck...nice thick uncut dick and watched him jack online...shot a really nice load. He liked that I wanted bare and that I could be discrete...not like I recognized him or his partner. Went to do it at his place...nice place in Las Colinas...he was working from home. He didn’t even ask about my status and didn’t ask about his. We both quickly stripped and I was on my knees sucking him off. He hadn’t fucked a guy in days and quickly warned me to stop as he was so horny he was about to cum. He shoved me face down on his bed, roughly and quickly lubed up my ass and stuffed his cock in me. He’d barely stroked much before I could feel his cock throb and pulsate snidest me, knowing he’d cum inside me. He laughed and apologized saying how horny I’d got him and how his BF didn’t let him fuck him. I told him to flip me on my back so I could look in his eyes as he came inside me and quickly we did that. He was giving me a super intense look of desire as he blew another load inside me. Barely missing a beat he pulled out of me and quickly eased his ass down on my cock. He hadnt talked about wanting to bottom and I was a bit surprised but didn’t care and was quickly into it. His face had the same look of desire as he begged me to cum inside him and kept repeating how good my dickck felt inside him. It didn’t take long before I blasted inside him and his face was sheer delight. I flipped him on his back and pounded a second load inside him. When I finished I collapsed on him, both of us a sweaty mess. He admitted he’d had no problems finding guys to fuck him while his BF was gone but I was the first guy he’d fucked in almost a month. He admitted his BF doesn’t bottom and he finds guys he can fuck and cheats on his BF. I felt pretty sorry for him and he offered for me to stay and have him cook dinner and spend the night but I was a little weirded out at becoming some sexual surrogate for his husband. We swapped digits and he said I should come over tomorrow and we could fuck more but I was noncommittal as I have class and hate guys that get to clingy. I definitely loved breeding him and loved taking his seed but wanna take it easier.

I wouldn't want monagamy, and I fuck with so many attached guys I pretty much think EVERY relationship is open whether both parties realize it or not :)  If 2 gay men are actually monagmous I assume they're either REALLY new together or both very low sex drives and not having much sex at all.  I've had 2 LTRs.  The first was 8 years and we were having 3ways, groups and sex clubs starting from the first month and all the way till the end.  The second was 3 years long - the sex was off the charts (kink, piss, toys, sling, raw from the first date), and I was actually pretty damn satisfied with JUST him), but I found out later he was cheating on me the whole time.  He wouldn't have had to since I LOVE groups, but he prob got off fucking behind my back. I've been single a long fucking time now and have more sex being single - not opposed to a relationship again, but needs to be open and pretty slutty for me to consider it.  Love that hot guy wanted you to breed him too, no questions asked....so hot when guys get horny and start thinking with their cocks and holes instead of their brains and deal with the consequences after they cum :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2