Office sex

I was so horny at work today. I mean just horny AF! I work for a large company, but one of their smaller branches. The good part about that is between 3:30-4:00 everyone is gone. So from 4:00 -500 I have the office completely to myself. The last guy walked out at 3:45 today. I had already been on Grindr on my phone chatting up this HOT guy about coming over. We had been chatting for a few weeks and this was our first chance to hookup.

I sent him my location and 5 minutes later he pulls up. I let him in and he kisses me right there, grabbing my ass as his tongue entered my mouth. I lead him to my office, turned to lock the door, turned back and he was already naked! He kissed me again as I quickly undressed while stroking his fat, 7" hard Cock.

I got down to my jock (I always wear a jock), dropped to my knees and took his precum oozing Cock down my throat. He moaned and told me to suck his Cock like the fag I am. I sucked him about 3-4 minutes, then he pulled his Cock out and told me to get face down ass up. I quickly turned around for him.

Hi lined up his Cock and with only my spit and a tiny bit of lube I had applied earlier, he shoved his thick Cock in balls deep! FUCK IT FELT GOOD!! He fucked me for about 10 minutes and then his strokes got fast and erratic. I moaned for him to please breed my fag ass. He shoved in hard and deep...I felt his Cock jerk as he shot a huge 5 day load deep inside me!

He pulled out, I cleaned his Cock, he hurriedly dressed and left. I plugged his load in my ass until I got home. First office sex and it was HOT!

I'm ready for the second time! NW side of Indy! Any Tops around? I'm only 2 blocks away from the Sybaris. HMU and let's see if we can hook it up in my office!! 765.366.3141...text only.