One thing leads to another

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Needed some things at the grocery and went to this Mexican supermarket near me. I’m not gonna lie...the bathroom is pretty cruise and I usually go in to see if there’s any action. There almost always is some hot latino papi looking to get his dick sucked and often more. Someone was in the big handicap stall so I took the one next to it and soon enough there was foot tapping and I tapped mine back. Soon enough this big thick uncut dick came across underneath the divider. I started stroking it and soon he had a pretty good amount of precum going. I’d been fucked earlier and decided to go for broke, pulled my pants down and backed my dick onto his cock. He stayed in me, which was a relief as sometimes guys just wanna get jacked and don’t wanna fuck a guy bare in a bathroom. It was clear he was down for it and I was working his cock with my ass as best I could. Part of me wanted to go over into his stall and get a proper fucking but I wasn’t about to stop now. He was precumming like crazy and trying hard to be quiet but I could hear his panting and knew his precum was leaking out of me along with the loads from the guy earlier. His thrusts stopped and I could feel his dick twitch inside of me and knew he’d cum. I feel a wave of pleasure mixed with embarrassment that I’d let a total stranger fuck me anon in a bathroom. I stuck my cock under the divider to see if he was interested but could hear him stand and buckle his belt and the door slam as he left the stall. I’m pretty sure I recognized him by his work boots out shopping later...late 20’s, mustache and goatee, pretty good looking and it amazed me he needed to take it to the bathroom for play, but then again I don’t know his story. 

I was now horned up and wanted release and more Latino cock so I went to the Latino sex club in East Dallas I’ve been to before. It was pretty quiet being a weeknight but there was a 20-ish white dude on one of thee benches getting tag teamed by three thuggy looking boys. I watched for a bit but drifted back to the blackout room to see if there was any action. Stepping in I took off my nylon shorts so I was naked like I usually do. I could hear sucking and fucking but couldn’t see much until my eyes adjusted. A hand guided my hand to a dick and I guided that dick to my ass...not caring who it was that fucked me or what he looked like...I was past that now. He had a nice big one and didn’t seem to care my ass was already loaded...part of why I came here as online picky faggots bitch endlessly if I’ve already been fucked. If you’re here you’re a pig and you don’t care. Pretty soon I was up against the wall taking his pounding until he stopped and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. He slid out and another guy thrust his dick inside me. Even though I’d come to fuck some hot papi ass I didn’t care as I love getting bred like this. After he unloaded in me I wandered the room and jerked some guys, got jerked and sucked and got fucked by two more guys who unloaded inside me.

by then I was done and wandered back out to see what was going on. The white boy gettingg. Drilled by the thugs had apparently got what he want and had moved on and I’m pretty sure one of the last two guys to fuck me was one of the thugs which got me rock hard as I love taking thuggy Latino dick. I saw this super cute Latino twink who looked under age but had to be at least 18 to get in. I hadn’t realized it but I was still naked carrying my shorts in my hand and he was staring at my dick and motioned towards the stalls and headed towards one. I followed and we went in one and he locked the door behind us and was soon kissing me and stroking my dick. I undid his pants which fell to the ground and started stroking his fat uncut dick which got hm moaning. We were making out with some intensity and he whispered in my ear that he wanted me to fuck him. I turned him to face the wall and got down to eat his ass and jerk his dick. It didn’t take long for him to cum and I used his cum to lube my dick and his ass and soon was balls deep in his hot smooth ass. I love that Latino boys don’t give a shit and just go bare. I knew I wouldn’t last long and quickly blew a load in him and kept stroking knowing a second one would take no effort at all. I was amazed that a hottie like him could get sex pretty easily and yet was here taking anon loads. I’m guessing he felt the same shame I did in taking anon seed in the bathroom and the blackout room. I blasted my second load in him and slid out panting. He asked me if I wanted to get fucked and I got up against the wall and let him pump two back to back loads in me. Once he was done he smiled at me and went to put his jeans back on. I put my shorts back on and we awkwardly smiled a knowing smile at each other. I went to the locker room and surprisingly he headed there too. I guess I gave him what he wanted and needed and we dressed in awkward silence. I offered my number but he looked terrified and said he couldn’t do that. I was a little saddened and disappointed but know some guys are more closeted and not yet cool with that part of themselves. I’m cool with having taken so many anon loads like I did and have no shame in the game. Clearly he’s not 5here yet and has the secret shame of wanting my anon load inside him. I’m sure I’m not the first anon load he’s taken and know I won’t be the last. Once you take anon seed it takes over and it’s all you can think about. Regular sex with someone you know, no matter how hot, just isn’t as exciting. I know it’s risky as fuck taking anon seed like I did but I’m powerless to stop it.