Asking How Many Loads a Bottom Has - Why?

ErosWired

How Many Loads Question  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Why I Ask “How many loads do you have?”

• I don’t want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I only fuck a hole after it has multiple loads in it
    • I want to find out how much action is available as a bottom
    • I want to compare my performance with another bottom
    • I just like to hear how slutty these guys are

Tops constantly want to know how many loads I have in me before they fuck me. Some of them even start off with “How many loads?” right off the bat - not “Hi”, not “Yo, bitch”, not “Hey you faggot whore” (any of which I would reply to) - just “How many loads?”

I dislike this because it seems like a trick question. There is no way to tell why the guy on the other end wants to know. It may be a Top who only fucks unfucked holes, it may be a Top who prefers a cummy hole, it may be a Top who will only consider an ass after it has been preloaded four times, it might be a fellow cumdump seeing what the traffic is like that evening, or it may just be some inhibited fapper getting his sad thrill from somebody else’s actual sex life.

So, in order to help gauge what most of these inquiries are likely actually about, please chime in on the poll and say why you ask this, if you do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have done it.  I look on it as a marker of how good the bottom is--if he has one of those holes guys can't help unloading in.  That means he has skills--and that's what I want. 

And fucking a loaded ass feels great.  You don't get to fuck in other men's cum all the time.

I can understand your point of view--and how there is never going to be a right answer for every guy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I have done it.  I look on it as a marker of how good the bottom is--if he has one of those holes guys can't help unloading in.  That means he has skills--and that's what I want. 

And fucking a loaded ass feels great.  You don't get to fuck in other men's cum all the time.

I can understand your point of view--and how there is never going to be a right answer for every guy. 

I’m much the same. Love sliding in on other men’s loads. Also love sluts. 

• Like 1

I LOVE it when a guy ask me how many loads I have and I am always proud to tell, honestly and not inflating the number or exaggerating... I try to keep a marker on my back and have guys put a tic mark after they unload in me,  but it gets worn off a lot of times on the sheets.  OINK 

I have to say, it IS a double-edged sword.  Completely anon ( like if I'm blindfolded), I can't read the situation and tell if he wants me to be honest or if he wants a specific answer. I've actually had guys walk away when I tell them I have loads in me, but those are usually the exception.  I mean, what do they think approaching a bottom blindfolded and waiting?!?!  As a top, (yes, I top), I get turned on by the number of loads a bottom has taken and I have to stick my tongue in t taste that mixed dna soup before i add my own.

• Like 2

Interesting poll results so far, even from a small sampling. So far, we infer that, of those who ask a bottom how many loads he has in him:

• Less than a third of you do it to help make your choice to fuck the bottom, and

• Less than one fourth of you do it for practical or comparative purposes related to bottoming.

Apparently the rest of you wankers are just doing it for shits and giggles. 🤨 Stop doing that, for fuck’s sake. It’s hard work enough sifting the genuine Tops from the flakes as it is without the extra online static. Sometimes I’m juggling three conversations on my phone at once, with one guy wanting to know if there are going to be other guys there, one guy wanting to know if he can come and just watch (no, unless he brings a Top with him), and another guy wanting to make sure I’m discreet. Across three different apps. And then one of you ninnies chimes in wanting to know how many loads I’ve got in me for no good reason. And while I’m answering you, I’m not talking to the other three, and one or all of them may lose interest because they think they’re being ignored.

So instead of asking, just come add one, and then you’ll know that whatever the talley of other Men’s loads in my ass is, it’s at least one. And wouldn’t it be cooler to know it’s yours?

• Like 1

I have a couple of regulars that only want to fuck me if I have seed in me or alternatively only come over the fuck me when I have organised for other tops to be here. even my ex used to love breeding me after I had been pre loaded so I find a lot of tops think it is a turn on. One of my regulars has told me to text when I am pre loaded and then he comes and adds his spooge to the hole.

as a bathhouse cumdumpster I have been asked this question many many times and I always tell them very proudly to let them know what a dirty whore I am. I love hearing guys reactions especially when the number is really high. I usually tell them how many loads and not how many men have fucked me since I usually don't get to see who is fucking me. often guys will ask just cause they notice how sloppy my pussy looks or how cum is dripping out or just when they slide in me they vcan feel the loads. the odd guy will say he can't bareback me with that much cum in me but most guys are pretty turned on by what a trashy cumdump I am.i was trained to count the loads dumped in me so I can report the number to my owner or my boyfriend

• Like 4

I’m hosting tonight, and am being asked right and left, and have so far lost two potential fucks because I didn’t have any loads in me. It’s like being surrounded by a circle of Tops, but nobody will step forward and be first. Meanwhile, all this hot, wet ass is going to waste. It’s maddening.

11 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

as a bathhouse cumdumpster I have been asked this question many many times and I always tell them very proudly to let them know what a dirty whore I am. I love hearing guys reactions especially when the number is really high. I usually tell them how many loads and not how many men have fucked me since I usually don't get to see who is fucking me. often guys will ask just cause they notice how sloppy my pussy looks or how cum is dripping out or just when they slide in me they vcan feel the loads. the odd guy will say he can't bareback me with that much cum in me but most guys are pretty turned on by what a trashy cumdump I am.i was trained to count the loads dumped in me so I can report the number to my owner or my boyfriend

Don't forget you have no choice but to count them all you fuck toy slut @LittleCumSewer I'll see your blindfolded sloppy ass at steamworks later tonight whore. 

• Like 2

Firstly, I've had one too many experiences where a guy's asked me to fuck him and then he couldn't take it.  (I'm above average, but not huge.)  I'm not interested in breaking anyone in...I want to fuck guys who really like getting fucked.  If a guy already has a load or two in him when we meet, then I know we are going to get along just fine.

Also, it is a turn on fucking a guy knowing that someone else was just inside him.  Not sure why.  Nothing hotter than standing in line for a hot bottom.

And finally, sloppy, loose hole just feels great!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/1/2020 at 11:25 AM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Firstly, I've had one too many experiences where a guy's asked me to fuck him and then he couldn't take it.  (I'm above average, but not huge.)  I'm not interested in breaking anyone in...I want to fuck guys who really like getting fucked.  If a guy already has a load or two in him when we meet, then I know we are going to get along just fine.

Also, it is a turn on fucking a guy knowing that someone else was just inside him.  Not sure why.  Nothing hotter than standing in line for a hot bottom.

And finally, sloppy, loose hole just feels great!  

then you would love to fuck me when I have a dozen or more loads in my fuckhole. after 20 or so loads my hole is loose n sloppy, gaped open and dripping cum in a puddle on the floor.if you like to fuck whores I'm the trash for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When someone asks me how many loads I have in me, I just tell them “not enough”. If they add their load, so be it. If not, Next please. I have 3 FBs that want me for themselves, 1 trans FB wants to know how many I’ve been fucked by or sucked off and she would love pics too. The rest of my FBs enjoy multiple partner get togethers. I just can’t be satisfied with one cock.