Asking How Many Loads a Bottom Has - Why?

ErosWired

How Many Loads Question  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Why I Ask “How many loads do you have?”

• I don’t want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I only fuck a hole after it has multiple loads in it
    • I want to find out how much action is available as a bottom
    • I want to compare my performance with another bottom
    • I just like to hear how slutty these guys are

You all do realize there is such a thing as cum lube which is sold. So you could literally open yourself up with a dildo and fill your hole with that lube. Yes, you would technically be fibbing if you said you had a load in you, but let's be honest here - you're not trying to enter the kingdom of heaven, you're trying to get a real load in you. Some of these tops out here are adding inches to their dick size, so... 🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bbzh said:

Yes, you would technically be fibbing if you said you had a load in you, but let's be honest here - you're not trying to enter the kingdom of heaven,

For some bottoms here, getting a load is heaven.

My question, as an extremely inept liar if it even occurs to me to try, would it be considered dishonest or disingenuous for a bottom to preload his cunt with his own load for the purposes of claiming to have one in him? If he went as far as to conserve multiple loads in a devil’s dick, he could even claim to have several loads in him at the start of an evening, before a single actual fuck.

I’m not sure how I personally feel about that. It would meet some Tops’ desires for fucking with the feel of a cum-sloppy hole, but if the Top is getting off on the idea of a mixture of the DNA of multiple men, it seems devious and unfair. But I’m an altruist and dislike misleading people, even though they might be happy with a satisfying illusion.

I believe that most of the time when a top - who doesn't know you - asks how many loads you have, it is to fuck with you mentally. Maybe they genuinely are trying to screen you out, but if a top is horny, finds you attractive and really wants to fuck at that moment, he's unlikely to ask. (Side note: I don't think bottoms cruising online for 1-1 hookups should surprise unsuspecting tops with a cummy hole. Either push out the loads you have or reveal you are preloaded before the hookup. If you're out cruising, different rules may apply. 🙂

Now if you are posting ads stating no loads refused, you are setting yourself up to be toyed with in this way. If I was asked the question, I'd probably answer a question with a question such as "does that turn you on?" to coax him into revealing why he's asking. Even if he's into preloaded holes, that still doesn't mean he is going to fuck you. This is why I don't particularly care for online hookups. It's too easy to let people who have zero intentions of fucking you get in your head.   

• Like 1

As a high use power bottom I love when guys ask me how used I am, though most know as soon as they finger my large opening. I have found the more used I am the more it turns on many tops. I am betting it is because they know they are using the DNA juice of many other males as lube for their own cock as they prepare to add their DNA to the mix for the next partners that enter me. Plus, many love the fact that a guy like me is so sex hungry that I will spread my legs and take use from that many guys.  Being fuked and bred for hours at a time requires a lot of endurance for use as a bottom and seeing a guy physically capable of hours of use is a huge turn for many tops as much as being that sexual livestock of a male taking so many cocks (and hands) is a huge turn on for me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've asked on numerous occasions. It's a trick question more to access how slutty and proud a bottom is. There is no "right" answer for me. I like sluts. I really like slut and sloppy holes. I like a bottom that assumes his sluttiness. H ad a few bottom lie and try to hide that they were preloaded, but while I was fucking them you can tell right away. I call them out on it in a playful way and let them know I like it. Sometimes it's nice to make a bottom sweat a bit LOL. Also preloaded holes are some of the wettes loosees fucks I have

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, find91 said:

I've asked on numerous occasions. It's a trick question more to access how slutty and proud a bottom is. There is no "right" answer for me. I like sluts. I really like slut and sloppy holes. I like a bottom that assumes his sluttiness. H ad a few bottom lie and try to hide that they were preloaded, but while I was fucking them you can tell right away. I call them out on it in a playful way and let them know I like it. Sometimes it's nice to make a bottom sweat a bit LOL. Also preloaded holes are some of the wettes loosees fucks I have

A well used sloppy open slut hole is a hole to be proud of 😉

• Like 2

It is a trick question as @find91 says. If you say you have one or more loads in your hole the top may reply you're too slutty. If you say you don't have a load already he may say he only likes pre-loaded holes. It's a 50/50 chance you'll give the right answer.

• Like 1

I prefer when guys are just honest - I love fucking total sluts and often hit up the cumdumps posting quick connects on bbrt.  In that case it's more obvious to the top AND the bottom that the bottom is a total pig and prob pre-loaded.  But I love to ask how many, and I've had some be honest and say I will be the first.  I love it loose and juicy as much as the next guy, but that almost makes me wanna help the slut get started even more, and I'll head over to give them their starter load (as long as I'm into them lol). My opinion is the guys who don't like a nasty slutty fuck hole are often attached guys who are afraid to bring something home and get caught cheating

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest PozJock
1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

I prefer when guys are just honest - I love fucking total sluts and often hit up the cumdumps posting quick connects on bbrt.  In that case it's more obvious to the top AND the bottom that the bottom is a total pig and prob pre-loaded.  But I love to ask how many, and I've had some be honest and say I will be the first.  I love it loose and juicy as much as the next guy, but that almost makes me wanna help the slut get started even more, and I'll head over to give them their starter load (as long as I'm into them lol). My opinion is the guys who don't like a nasty slutty fuck hole are often attached guys who are afraid to bring something home and get caught cheating

Guess my fuck hole is a "nasty slutty fuck hole" nothing hotter than being a cumdump love it when a guy shows up to breed me and slides In my hole to be surprised with warm cum. Most of the time drives the top crazy to fuck my cummy hole 😃 

Since I bareback I find out I preferd prelub ass.  Slopy hole are great.  If I'm the first I'll fuck that hole till I find it slopy enought to take it slowly...  If I Bottom I'll tell the truth on how many load I have, if any...  You like it or not...  I'ts your choice to fuck, and respect. 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:08 AM, LatinPozSlut said:

Guess my fuck hole is a "nasty slutty fuck hole" nothing hotter than being a cumdump love it when a guy shows up to breed me and slides In my hole to be surprised with warm cum. Most of the time drives the top crazy to fuck my cummy hole 😃 

Yes, you nasty slutty fuck hole!  I'd definitely eat and load your hot ass - even if it's dry and tight - but there's probably a better chance I'd get what I want, warm and WET

• Like 1

Guest PozJock
25 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Yes, you nasty slutty fuck hole!  I'd definitely eat and load your hot ass - even if it's dry and tight - but there's probably a better chance I'd get what I want, warm and WET

@justsexnowatlyou and me need to get together soon 😉 Ill makes sure to be filled with a few loads before u slide in my slutty hole 😉  Nothing turns me on more than being the nasty cumdump I am   UR HOTT btw 😉 

On 1/30/2020 at 11:13 AM, ErosWired said:

Tops constantly want to know how many loads I have in me before they fuck me. Some of them even start off with “How many loads?” right off the bat - not “Hi”, not “Yo, bitch”, not “Hey you faggot whore” (any of which I would reply to) - just “How many loads?”

I dislike this because it seems like a trick question. There is no way to tell why the guy on the other end wants to know. It may be a Top who only fucks unfucked holes, it may be a Top who prefers a cummy hole, it may be a Top who will only consider an ass after it has been preloaded four times, it might be a fellow cumdump seeing what the traffic is like that evening, or it may just be some inhibited fapper getting his sad thrill from somebody else’s actual sex life.

So, in order to help gauge what most of these inquiries are likely actually about, please chime in on the poll and say why you ask this, if you do.

I’m usually trying to figure out if I need lube or not. If he has a few loads I’m just gonna dive right in and enjoy his cum filled hole. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, viking8811 said:

I’m usually trying to figure out if I need lube or not. If he has a few loads I’m just gonna dive right in and enjoy his cum filled hole. 

That is the first actually practical answer I’ve heard. I wish I had thought to put it in the poll.