Asking How Many Loads a Bottom Has - Why?

ErosWired

How Many Loads Question  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Why I Ask “How many loads do you have?”

• I don’t want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I only fuck a hole after it has multiple loads in it
    • I want to find out how much action is available as a bottom
    • I want to compare my performance with another bottom
    • I just like to hear how slutty these guys are

On 2/7/2020 at 6:05 PM, NLbear said:

It is a trick question as @find91 says. If you say you have one or more loads in your hole the top may reply you're too slutty. If you say you don't have a load already he may say he only likes pre-loaded holes. It's a 50/50 chance you'll give the right answer.

You're absolutely right. I'm never sure how to answer that question?
I've had it backfire both ways. I've had guys say they will only fuck me with other loads already in me. They want me used and sloppy. And I've had guys say they won't fuck a "used ass".
I recently went to a hung black guys apartment to get fucked. He put a finger in my ass and said, "Oh, damn. You've been fucked." He told me to go douche the cum out and shower my ass. He wouldn't fuck me with someone else's cum inside me. Since he was such a hot bbc and I really wanted his cock and cum in me, I complied. If he hadn't have been so hot, I may have just dressed and left. I'm glad I complied. He's become a regular. And I'm sure to not get fucked by anyone else the day he breeds me. 

• Upvote 1

I love it when guys ask me how many loads I have in me.it shows that they know I'm a dirty used whore.plus I really like letting guys know just what a trashy whore I am and how I've actually been dumped in by a lot of strangers that night. I love how the other guys watching get to hear what a slutty faggot I am

• Like 2

I’m the same. Unless I’m really off my head, I try to keep track of the number of loads I’ve taken. It’s one reason I like to film me getting fucked when I’m in a “cum dumpster” mood.

The young bloke I live with wants to get a ‘load scoreboard’ tattooed on his lower back/butt cheeks so tops know exactly where to mark off cumming in his boy cunt.

I stopped asking this question in sauna and sex club. noticed the bottoms sometimes didn't know how to answer. what I usually do today is that I just push my cock inside to fuck the hole. then I do a few strokes where I pull fully out and back inside. getting a good feeling how wet it is. then I take my fingers to touch my wet cock and smell it. often it has the pure smell of cum... then I continue fucking and ask the boy how many loads he has inside... sometimes I whisper into his ear if he likes poz cum before adding my DNA... 

just love sloppy holes and fucking into anon seed. and knowing I fuck a dirty cumwhore turns me on. that's why i would ask that question after being inside the bottom for a while

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole

Nice to read that the majority tops like to fuck loaded holes...
However I could only tell how many times I was fucked but I can't feel the loads when the tops come or not... So all the questions like: "what's your load count" are absolutely useless to me... I can't tell you.
And to tell you the truth, I couldn't care... it is never enough and I would forget anyway or lose count...
I'm wet and sloppy so just come in and enjoy my hole... It's not a pissing contest....
"ta ta ta da da da... I had more loads than you..."

It's the satisfaction and ecstasy that counts for me, and when going home - if I can recall the action and say to myself: this was a great afternoon/night... and remember it weeks or months later.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_10/DSC03569.thumb.JPG.4b32ec29bf43130d3449243b0488189c.JPG

Guest ukcumpig

I'm just honest, whatever the number is or none.  Most tops have liked it if I'm pre-loaded.  If I say none and a top moves on as a result, so be it. 

Well.

I tried an experiment this last weekend when I hotel hosted. Instead of waiting around to be asked how many loads I had in me, when I hit four loads I set my profile name on Grindr as “FourLoadsSoFar” and updated it every time I got another one - FiveLoadsSoFar, SixLoadsSoFar, etc.

I can’t say with any certainty whether this tactic increased my tally for the trip (11), but it drew other bottoms like bugs out of the woodwork. I had two offers two come suck my cock (no thank you), two offers to come eat the loads I got out of my ass (um...no), one guy who wanted to come “help me” so I could “get him some Tops” (fuck off), a guy who wanted to watch (only if you bring the Top with you), one who wanted to chat on and on about advice for cumdumping, and three - three! - who messaged me purely to tell me that they were “jelly”. All three, same word.

Now, for all you guys that turn to “jelly” at the idea of 11 loads in a night, here’s the backstory: Three of those loads were delivered by cocks under 4” that had difficulty staying inside me. Three of the loads were deposited on, rather than in, my hole, and had to be pushed in. One had to be taken by mouth, eaten off the Top’s belly. Four of them came from one man with a big cock that kept running over my prostate like a semi going back and forth over roadkill - he shot three, one after the other with no refractory period, then surprised me by coming back hours later for a fourth.

Oh, and one of those men gave me a case of gono. Nothing to be jelly about, let me assure you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@ErosWired, I love your honesty!  There’s so much bullshit on this site (as well as others) posted by bottoms about the am-aaaaa-zing sessions they’ve had where they’ve  taken 43 loads, each one better than the last, all from hung muscular studs packing a minimum of 8 inches.

It’s very refreshing to hear your honest account of your latest cumdump session, because in real life, not every fuck ends with rainbows and unicorns. And it also means that when you do report back on a fantastic shag, we all know we can believe you 😉

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 1:11 PM, ukcumpig said:

I'm just honest, whatever the number is or none.  Most tops have liked it if I'm pre-loaded.  If I say none and a top moves on as a result, so be it. 

I ask because I love a sloppy hole. I will fuck it no matter the load count.  Also like that he is slutty.

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
On January 30, 2020 at 11:38 AM, Leatherman667 said:

I’m much the same. Love sliding in on other men’s loads. Also love sluts. 

Even when I was fucking a lot of women as a younger version of myself I preferred open sluts over uptight virgins every time. Having anyone asking me to stop because they can't take any more is a real downer, but that never happens with true sluts of either sex.

Edited by Descartes70817

Guest STLjeffDadd

Love sloppy hole. I always ask, and the more he’s already taken the harder I get. But I’m also horned to be the first or among the first.  

• 1 month later...