Every hooked up during work hours?

freshxtop5

Guest Descartes70817

Had a buddy a few years back who lived so close to where I worked that I could drop in and fuck him on my way to work, even if it meant I was a bit late, and just as often I'd leave work early and drop a load inside him before heading home.

I used to have a job that involved driving all over the state. I had a number of fuck buds that I would visit in my travels. One of my regulars loved to get wasted with me on weed, then we would fuck like rabbits. He had a big cock that would blast his loads deep inside me. First, we would do mutual cock sucking and rimming, then he would plow me deep and blast his loads up my ass. Sometimes he would ride my cock and take my load. 
He was cheating on his partner and I was cheating on my wife. After a couple of years of this, he got too possessive and wanted me to leave my wife and live with him. Things ended when I told him that wasn’t going to happen. He moved away, and I never heard from him again. I would meet up with him again if he shows up, but I don’t think he will. I do look for him once in awhile on Manhunt, which is where we met, but haven’t seen him again.

Quite a few others, but this was the best one. That was a retirement job, and I have since retired from that. It did give me excellent opportunity to cheat with guys. I have no interest in cheating with women, but love to cheat with guys.

• Upvote 1

When I had an office at work I used to regular have guys around to breed me bareback.....I took a few loads anonymous too with lights out pump n dump - cum n go.......I used to love driving home in the eve with my ass full of cum......sometimes I'd nip back into work very late eves or early hours 1 or 2am just to meet a hook up to breed me......I had alot of str8 guys breed me wit huge cum loads......happy days

• Like 1

Not sure if this counts, but when I first graduated from high school I got a job through a temp agency at a cold storage warehouse where I met this cute stud. He seemed like he was twice my size and sort of took me under his wing. Everytime he talked to me he called me "buddy" which made my ass tremble. After I left to go to work at my current job I saw him at a gas station and he asked if I wanted to hang out. I thought he was straight but when I went to his place he asked me what I wanted to do and we ended up fucking. 

The next day he texted me and asked if I wanted to come see him at work. It was him and one other guy working in the warehouse so when he slipped away no one knew. We went into the bathroom and he took his freezer suit off and fucked me from the back while I held onto the sink. It was hot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

countless times. Even though during the day I don't have time to prepare and fuck, I often spend my lunch break giving head and swallowing loads at the local video booths. Healthiest lunch I know three or four wads rammed down my throat

• Like 1

• Moderators

I teach at a state university and am currently chair of my department. Last year, I was without a secretary for 4 months because of state civil service insanity. It did mean that there was an hour at the end of each day when I was the only one around the office. 
One afternoon, I got hit up on Scruff by a hot young top. He was blonde and handsome and horny. He was  also a student at my university. I am usually more circumspect about that, but he was very insistent. He came by my office at 4:30 and fucked me bent over my desk. He did it a few more times before the new secretary started. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Frequently (last time yesterday )

I am a self employed  tradesman often working in empty properties , if I'm on site I'll always be on Grindr / BBRT sniffing around.

If I see some local who looks interesting ,and he has told me they will take my load (I will always confirm that in advance - ie ask "If we meet I look to fuck BB and cum in your ass" ), ill lock up where I am and go fuck.

Yesterday I was working in London , I got chatting to a very hot coloured guy , we shared photos and I sent him my "Show reel" on Watts app ie me fucking , pulling out and a close up of the cum oozing out of the bottoms ass.

He had great photos of him being fucked by a big white cock , and the closer was his tattoo on his lower back , a tramp stamp there is always a sign of a dirty fuck.

After I finished I headed over , I decided not to shower but had him suck my cock and lick my salty sweat from my balls.

It had been a difficult day and I relived my frustration by fucking the submissive guy all over the bed , culminating in him kneeling on the bed and me hammering a big load in to him from behind.

As always no pulling out , I pumped a thick load deep in his ass.

I'm in bed now looking for the next ass to dump in  

• Like 6

Worked Front Desk at a motel. One night while closing up the pool area one of the pilots was in the hot tub. Kept telling me how good if felt, I should come join him. Wasn't long he had me bent over the side of the tub slamming his cock deep in my hole. After that he fucked me every time he stayed at the motel. Was also a lot of truckers that stayed in motel. Hooked up with a few. One day a guy came down for coffee and I could just tell he was one of us. Offered to help him carry everything, ended up giving him a blowjob. Next morning I just went ahead and took his coffee to him. Gave him another blowjob.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve done it quite a few times...guys who wanna do a quickie in a bathroom and I’m always down for that. Have had some hot experiences like that. A recent one was this ex-military guy who wanted to flip fuck...bi and was doing lunch with his fiancé at her office. The building had a big locker room with showers adjacent to the gym. He was good looking, mid-20’s, inked, nice dick, hot body...was a really good fuck...didn’t even ask about safe, just went bare, no talk about status...he busted three loads in me and I pumped two in him. A few weeks later hooked up with this chubby Latino guy in the same building and went and fucked in the same bathroom but did it in the stall. Said he sometimes barebacked, was neg, but all too eager to go bare with me...we both wound up pumping two loads in each other’s asses. Played with quite a few other guys in offices downtown...usually quickies where I took their loads...never bring condoms so they have no choice but to fuck me raw. Even if they’re hesitant most guys will go for it.

6 hours ago, Davidc said:

Yesterday I was working in London , I got chatting to a very hot coloured guy , we shared photos and I sent him my "Show reel" on Watts app ie me fucking , pulling out and a close up of the cum oozing out of the bottoms ass.

Love to see that reel- and lick your sweaty cock and balls 😜

in high school.  worked at a greenhouse.. Had this ramp that lead down to a basement/storage area. Sucked off a buddy of mine/ co worker  twice when the boss wasn't around. Later as a teacher, hooked up late after school, sucked off a black custodian and a young white  student teacher ( he was working in someone elses room during the day, but we hit it off as friends... hooked up with him multiple times outside of work, fucking him raw, even tho he had a girlfriend)

3 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’ve done it quite a few times...guys who wanna do a quickie in a bathroom and I’m always down for that. Have had some hot experiences like that. A recent one was this ex-military guy who wanted to flip fuck...bi and was doing lunch with his fiancé at her office. The building had a big locker room with showers adjacent to the gym. He was good looking, mid-20’s, inked, nice dick, hot body...was a really good fuck...didn’t even ask about safe, just went bare, no talk about status...he busted three loads in me and I pumped two in him. A few weeks later hooked up with this chubby Latino guy in the same building and went and fucked in the same bathroom but did it in the stall. Said he sometimes barebacked, was neg, but all too eager to go bare with me...we both wound up pumping two loads in each other’s asses. Played with quite a few other guys in offices downtown...usually quickies where I took their loads...never bring condoms so they have no choice but to fuck me raw. Even if they’re hesitant most guys will go for it.

That is so incredibly hot Dallas!