Do you remember the first guy that fucked you?

As a (much!) younger guy and on holiday away from town (and well before the days of Internet) I nervously went to a gay nightclub for the first time hoping against hope that someone would pick me up as I so wanted a guy to fuck me.  So it was tight black jeans and all that... In the end it turned out to be the barman that propositioned me. During his rest periods he was all over me, kissing and cuddling me oblivious to anyone else. Early on he asked me to come back to his flat with him but it was very late before we left. I definitely got fucked but he wasn't exactly gentle getting his cock in me. While it hurt quite a bit at first the thought of actually being fucked by a guy overrode everything and the next day I was on cloud nine. I heard later that he picked up all the new guys but I hardly imagined he was innocent and I actually hooked up with him again the next time I visited as he recognized me. But from the US and on assignment he eventually returned home to live. Sadly I was reliably told a few years later that he had died of AIDS thus adding to the sad list of a number of friends and acquaintances i've known over the years. I still have two photos of him including one he sent me from Hawaii with his annual Xmas card. He was in fact a lovely and very generous guy. So, while nothing more than casual sex, my first fuck as a bottom was far from some nameless and forgettable anon encounter and i'll never forget the experience, nor him.

Guest CuriousDallas

Mine was a bud from school. He wasn’t my closest bud or a longtime bud, but we got close and started doing mutual JO and BJs and it just went from there. He was good looking and kind of cocky/arrogant. He got what he wanted and knew how to get it and that was a huge turn on for me. I knew he was doing the same thing with other guys and was cool with it. Truthfully I was pretty desperate to get fucked as I wanted to know if I was really gay or not. He had a really nice sized dick and knew how to use it. My first time was very intense as it was scary and painful but a huge relief as it confirmed what I suspected but also filled me with desire for more. He pretty much wanted it all the time and I was down to give that to him. The sad thing was I wanted a relationship and he didn’t, he enjoyed having his pick of guys to fuck and not be tied down, which hurt. But I found other guys to fuck me too and soon enough a guy I could fuck. He had a number of GFs throughout middle school and high school and still does at university. Only a handful of guys knew/know he fucks guys too. I ran into him last summer when I was back home and let him start fucking me again for old times sake. He was just as good at fucking if not even better and the time was twinged by sadness for me as I’d always wished we had more. I wanted to take the place of his GF and be his and always watched the, with envy and jealousy. But it was me that was getting his seed and he admitted he liked fucking me more cause I wanted his cum inside me and she didn’t and made him wrap to fuck her. And after all those years of just being his bottom he let me fuck him and I discovered he not only liked to get fucked but liked it raw too. He admitted he started bottoming at college...was too embarrassed to let buds fuck him back in the day, wanted to be I. Control and didn’t want to be seen as “like that”.

Nope.. I top only... but the first time I fisted needs telling.. I was at a bar in Adelaide (Sth Aust).. now not a gay bar. A very frustrated 19yo.. sitting at the bar having  quiet beer..watching the passing parade (well what did U all do!!).. a guy mid 20's sat next to me and commented that I had fairly small hands. Was surprised.. that had never happened before.. his next comment was "I want U to fist me"... me as a near virgin in fucking.. it was like what's fisting???.. Well we went back to his apartment.. me as a real novice..and he knew it.. it was a real educational experience I will never forget..under instruction my fist was in his hole for over 3 hours....just to mid forearm..but the big part was just opening and closing the fist..it drove him wild and ultimately his he cock spewed like a fountain..

We met up 2 more time before I was transferred with work..damn it 

• Like 2

Very vivid memory of the first guy that fucked me. It actually didn't go very far as I was drunk as hell and clearly tight as hell. He barely got his dick into me once; we ended up blowing each other.! But officially he was the first dick I had in my ass! It was the mid-80's, I was 18-19, he was some crazy handsome, furry chested, bearded Italian guy who picked me up when I was walking home drunk from a party. Still remember being fascinated by all that fur. Also remember being so drunk and horny I had my head in his lap to blow him in the car, even before we got to his house!  And those it didn't progress very far, that feeling of a man's hard cock pushing between my ass cheeks is totally unforgettable.

The guy had a pretty unique name and I did some internet searching....found a pic of him now, in his 70's. Still a really fit, handsome man. I'd let him fuck me again and I bet it would go a lot easier now😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Funny I have a clear recollection of first guy I fucked (he passed a note under a toilet stall wall and we met up a few days later) and first guy I fisted (hardly surprising it was only 6 months ago LOL). But I’m a bit hazy on who first fucked me.

I remember several cases where guys tried but didn’t fuck me. When I was cruising in evening while I was on a university summer job down country and a guy rubbed his cock on my ass and asked and I coyly said I didn’t do that (In my regret went hunting for him a week later and never found him). I remover asking a near-boyfriend of a few months while we were in bed one afternoon to fuck me and he refused (he was a schoolteacher in a girls school, with a GF, then a real closet case while I’d been out for a month or two!). I remember  a hookup in San Francisco in the mid1980s, a few weeks after asking that other guy to fuck me, dropping me at my hotel and attempting to fuck me unsuccessfully due to my tight ass and inability to relax for him.

i think my first time was a few months after that SF episode with my now partner of 30 or so years whom I met In London. Despite his long and very thick cock he managed to ‘deflower’ me by patience, gentleness, guidance and persistence, definitely persistence. I’m not 100% sure but think it may have been in a small tent on a trip to Brighton as while I remember sucking sessions in his car, no fucks. Later we got a tiny basement flat.

Guest takingdeepanal
15 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Nope.. I top only... but the first time I fisted needs telling.. I was at a bar in Adelaide (Sth Aust).. now not a gay bar. A very frustrated 19yo.. sitting at the bar having  quiet beer..watching the passing parade (well what did U all do!!).. a guy mid 20's sat next to me and commented that I had fairly small hands. Was surprised.. that had never happened before.. his next comment was "I want U to fist me"... me as a near virgin in fucking.. it was like what's fisting???.. Well we went back to his apartment.. me as a real novice..and he knew it.. it was a real educational experience I will never forget..under instruction my fist was in his hole for over 3 hours....just to mid forearm..but the big part was just opening and closing the fist..it drove him wild and ultimately his he cock spewed like a fountain..

We met up 2 more time before I was transferred with work..damn it 

Where are you these days?

Guest takingdeepanal

Went to a Sauna in 2009. Met a German guy who told me that he was taking me to his hotel one way or another as he had always wanted to fuck a redhead. He lubed both of us up, and got me to sit on his cock and rock gently back and forward while his precum was starting to ooze. He then got me to slowly sink down on his cock until I was balls deep, then deep dicked me for 30 minutes, dumping 3 loads during the process. I then cleaned his cock, took a shower with him, and left.

I can't imagine anyone not remembering their first time.  It's a big deal.  Mine was an adult neighbor, and I was 9.  It was the first time of many to follow with him for six years.

My very first was not pleasant, was male raped by two thugs in the secluded basement of an ABS that I had visited a couple of times out of being curious. Before that time, was not particularly turned on or interested in m2m sex, even though I had been approached years before by a classmate in HS. The day the rape took place, a rather tall and handsome black guy came into the basement and pulled the two guys off of me and knocked the crap out of them. Later on, I kept seeing this black guy in various different locations, then one day he approached me and we began talking about what had happened that day.  After a few times meeting him like that, and getting into extensive conversations about m2m and gay sex, he began grooming me and edging me into allowing him to teach me a few things. Finally it all ended up with him taking me to his place and fucking me for the first time with his BB 9" cock. The first few times it was difficult and hurt like hell, but he had a way of making all that seem so natural and right, it became a normal thing for us to meet up and fuck and am now thankful for him and what he made me realize back then.

OF COURSE  I remember him!Got my first blowjob and got fucked too for the first time by a man who loved breaking in boys like me.His hand over my mouth,scared but excited too....my heart pounding as he pulled me close and ejaculated deep in me and what had been a pretty sore and friction filled fuck was now very slick...and tho scared i DID like it.As a bugchaser it would be a dream cum true to get gifted the same way.How could you NOT remember your first fuck?:)We did hookup again years later and he said he remembered fucking me and he thought about it often.I was flattered...and it was like my ass opened up for an old friend in welcome.

Edited by chargedodger
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Oh heck yes! My sophomore year of college, his freshman year. He had been with one other guy (a few days before, another buddy in our co-op house). It was awesome... I'd been wanting it for quite a while by then. Over 30 years later, we are still friends, though we live in different cities and don't see one another much. And he's still married to the other guy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I remember it well, because I think about it almost every day.  It was my best friend, we had know each other since the 8th grade.  We were now in our twenties.  He had been in the Army and I had graduated from college.  I was hetero back then and was between dating women when my friend and I were together on a weekend drinking wine.  We were high when he asked me if I ever thought of being with a man.  I had to think hard and answered, if I did it would be with him.  We quickly got naked after that and got into my bed.  He got some lube and then I took my first cock in my ass.  It was wonderful, I knew right away this was what I wanted from now on.  My friend had one of those cocks where the glans swelled up huge and did not go down until he had cum.  That was also the first time I had sucked cock.  After we fucked and rested a bit I took his cock in my mouth, dirty with his cum and probably my shit, and sucked him till he came again in my mouth.  I also realized that night that I had no desire to fuck him, I just wanted to be fucked.  I am a bottom since.  From that night on every weekend I went to his house and became his pet.  Stripped of my clothing when entering and serving him, a eventually his old army friends.  I would probably still be with him except he got murdered a couple of years later.  But yes I remember my first time very well.

• Like 1