Do you remember the first guy that fucked you?

My first time was when I was about 19 or 20.   I decided I wanted to try bottoming so I went to a cruise area where I regularly fucked bottoms and found a guy in his late 20s who wanted to top.   He was a hipster/otter looking guy with a fairly large cock.   He slipped on a condom and tried to fuck me but it wasn't going in easily.   He finally rammed in and it was very painful.   He pinned me down and fucked me for about a minute until I said I couldn't take it anymore.   He pulled out and zipped up and walked back into the cruise area.   I realized at that point that he had taken the condom off and when I felt my ass, I felt his cum.   I was pretty horrified because this was before PrEP was a thing.   Since that experience was painful and scared me, I didn't bottom again until about three years ago when a relationship with another top forced compromise.  After that relationship, I realized I enjoyed giving and taking loads equally.  

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 10:33 AM, blackrobe said:

My rapist robbed me of my first experience. 

I was first fucked when I was 12 but because I was a small kid I looked much younger. I was in a Catholic Boy's home at the time and it was the Marist Brother who was the dormitory master for my year. He found some pretext to take me out of the home for a weekend running an errand up the coast.

I don't remember all of it. I'm fairly sure he drugged me before he raped me.  The last thing I remember clearly is him stripped down to his briefs with an enormous hard on and climbing on top of me. The next clear memory I have is standing in the shower of that motel room the next morning, my arsehole throbbing with pain and feeling really crappy and numb. 

Over a decade later when I was coming out to my mother she asked me whether that Marist Brother had sexually abused me on that specific trip. By this time I was getting help dealing with the sexual abuse and coming to terms with the fact I'd never get justice because there was no evidence.  A bit stunned, I told my mother that wasn't what we were talking about but that, yes, he had sexually abused me on that trip. What made her ask?  That's when she told me she found my blood-stained underwear in my bag afterwards. There had been evidence, and she had suspected something, but she had spoken to no one and done... nothing. 

Being raped put a huge block on my sexuality and erotic life for many years. There is no playbook to find your way back to sexual joy. Everyone needs to find it for themselves, if they ever can. I was a vulnerable little gay boy in a boy's home and I believe I was targeted because of that. Recovering and finding joy in sex and taking men into my cunt took a lot of time and a lot of hard work.

Early in 2019 I had a breakthrough. I surrendered my cunt to a man I shared a great connection with and he brought me to the brink of an assgasm on his cock. In a way, he was my true first time getting fucked. That connection persists and we've stayed close since.

Thanks for your courage  and sharing your story.  It is very helpful for others to hear that you can overcome horrible trauma. 

• 2 months later...

My first time was when i was 15, i had a major fight with my family and stormed out and went to a gloryhole i used wanting to drink cum for hours till i cooled off. I had sucked my second cock when the i was waiting for a while before another guy arrived, i sucked him for a while then he asked if he could come in and fuck me. I was nervous but i was also horny.

When he came in he was kind, rimming me, sucking me and slowly fingering me until i was ready, he admitted he normally fucked bare but cause i was new he put on a condom to fuck me, it hurt to start but when i got use to it i was loving it, I moaned when he pulled out begging for him to keep fucking me but he refused pushing me to my knees and pulled it off, jerking himself over my face.

Guest BreedingCameraman

I not only remember the guy - my first ex - but I even remember the exact date that it happened. Spent almost the whole five-day weekend we had doing either that or attending the event we were attending.

Yes, I remember, and it wasn't the greatest.  I was 20yo but it was 1985, and no internet or info to find out about cleaning out.  I was in the college locker room/showers/steam room secretly cruising and found what I wanted.  Some other kid doing the same thing got hard so I did too.  He invited me back to his apt.  All he had for lube was vaseline.  We both fucked each other raw, but neither of us were cleaned out and it was kinda gross to be honest.  I liked it enough to keep going for more cock and ass though :)  I have no idea how many thousands of guys there have been since then, and just about ALL of them have been a better experience than that one, but at least it got me started :)

• Like 1

It was Summer 1977 and I'd gone to the local QUEER/Nude beach with the sole intention of finding my first man.  He emerged from the water a vision of hairy hotness and since I was staring so intently, he approached me.  Admitted to being a total virgin and an hour later we were at his place.  Since we had the afternoon to ourselves, I started by sucking his cock and I managed half of his 7" before my gag reflex stopped me from taking more.  I'd been eating my own cum soon after I discovered masturbation, so I had no problem swallowing his seed.  Then, it was his turn and my 6" easily slipped into his throat.  During a break, we both did a cleanout.  Explaining it wasn't as nasty as it sounds, he told me about rimming and then he stuck his tongue up my hole.  FUCK, it was mindblowing and I shocked both him and myself by asking him to share the taste of my ass in a kiss.  Using a generous amount of lube on my ass and his cock, he was gentle and patient as he took my 17 year old cherry.  The sensations when he climaxed are indescribable.  Next, it was my turn to fuck and that first taste of his ass was when I became hooked on rimming.  That hairy hole of his practically enveloped my cock and I knew that I give as good as I get.  We had a 3 month fling, culminating on my 18th birthday, when we flip fucked and he told me it was time to "try my wings"  He was a dear man and I was lucky to have him as my first.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I wasn’t so young as the beginners nowadays. I was already 22. I was eager for gay sex but at the late sixties there were less possibilities than today. So I met that guy after a newspaper ad (LoL). I don’t really remember his face but the moment when I first got a cock into my mouth is still clear. It was so clean and fresh. At this moment I immediately knew that I was born to serve cocks. Anyway he was gentle, patient and careful. Of course we used condomes. He asked me if I wanted to suck or be sucked and top or bottom. When I replied that I wanted everything he liked it. We started with 69 and sucked eachother for a long time. After it, he turned me onto my back, put my legs on his shoulders and I could feel a cock in my hole. I don’t remember but I suppose that he lubed me before. So, he was fucking me long laying on my back. He was playing with my cock, which was rock hard. After a while he pulled out his cock, dressed up mine and sit onto it he was riding on me, and when we both were close, he shot onto my chest. Then he took off, greased my cock with his cock’s jism. And finally he jerked me off onto my chest too. Then he mixed our jism on my chest and fed ourselves. 

The First Guy Who Ever Fucked Me.

I remember like it was yesterday! So I was a teen and I found my father’s Hustler magazine’s. If you remember Hustler was nothing like Playboy. Playboy had all of those stupid articles with like one centerfold and no guys in it, where Hustler was much more raunchy and all the photos contained women and the centerfold having a hot mother fucking man and his huge cock almost right in her pussy! Pussy was fucking gross to me well I would get hard over the muscled man with the oversized dick!

Now in the back of the Hustler Magazine’s you had several pages of adds. Some were for sex toys, some were for pills to make you gain muscle, some were for penis enlargement and some were for actual personal classifieds. What caught my eye were the, Straight, Bi, curious 1-800-Get some phone chat lines! The first month I ran my parents phone bill up past $400.00. I denied that I had no idea about the charges and the phone company took them off of our phone bill. The second month was in June and I ran our phone bill up passed $300.00 but what I had acquired was a phone number of this 36 year old that he said he had 8” of dick! See guys I was already a size queen before I even knew what being a size queen was.

Now I have to take it back a little. Where I lived was the Southern tier of New York State, the last house on the block and highway route 17 was right around the corner. Right next to my house was a old grocery store that they had changed into a Salvation Army connected to a bar. A young boy and his mother would come to go shopping and I had befriended the boy. The mother would come shopping and I would go off playing with her son. Since my mother had met his mother my mom trusted her. My birthday is June, 29th and I had concocted this story that they were going to throw me a birthday party. Well the 29th came and instead of the boy and his mother picking me up the 36 year old came and got me. If anything should have caused me panic was the fact that he pulled up in a white panel van. The very thing our parents told us to run from. My heart was racing as I jumped into his van and told him to take off!

Once I got into his van and got on the highway. He asked me where I wanted to go and I said his house that I had the entire weekend before I had to come home! So in this guy’s white panel van we traveled the 3 hours to Poughkeepsie, New York just outside of the City. We almost get there maybe another 30-45 minutes to his house we stop at a Holiday Inn and got a room for the night. Upstairs in the room I was frightened and excited all at the same time. I knew I wanted this but wasn’t sure if I was ready for what came next.

This guy was fucking incredibly hot and a complete sweetheart which made me more at ease. We undressed and not only did he have a 8” dick but it was as thick as a dam soda can! I started getting nervous again and my heart started racing and I felt like I was going to pass out. He told me to get in the shower to relax and he showered after me. He told me to suck his dick, I tried sooo hard to get the entire thing in my mouth but couldn’t. He helped me up and we started kissing, deeply shoving his young down my throat! He then told me to lay on the bed ass up and lubed up his dick and my Virgin ass. God I wanted him inside me sooo bad, I wanted to be the perfect fuck for him and I wanted the perfect birthday present for myself!

So I lay there as he pressed his HUGE fucking dick up against my virgin hole, pop goes in the head. It took my breath away both hurting and feeling so good all at once. I stopped him telling him not to pull out but let me get used to it for a minute. That’s when he shoved the rest of it all the way down to the balls! Grinding it in as he caressed my hair. Then it happened pulling almost out and shoving it all the way back in, pounding away what felt like hours. He yells I’m going to cum where do you want it and I muster a wimpier right deep inside me! He shoots not one not two but three huge thick streams of cum deep up my ass. It felt amazing my birthday present becoming a man! Not only did I become a man that night but It turned me into a Cum Dump that was hooked on rough sex!!! As we lay there covered in sweat cum dripping out of my ass he curls up behind me big spoon little spoon style and we fall asleep!

The next morning we drove to his house and we fucked 5 more times over the next 2 days. You know he could have kept me - just like any man in a white panel could have done. He could have stolen me away from my parents changing my life for ever making me nothing more than a secret fuck toy for himself. You know what guys I wouldn’t have cared. I knew what I wanted from that point forward and that was raw dick and cum dripping out of my ass! Like I said before he was a complete sweetheart and took me home and dropped me off hole stretched and his load deep inside me! That was the first fuck I ever had and all of this is completely true right down to the white panel van!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I told this story years ago. but Short version;

Drunk uncle (father's brother) slept over most weekends (or so it seemed) but alwasy when he was to drunk to drive back home - he alwasy slept in the 2nd twin bed in my bedroom. For many years 9-13? I would sneak a peak - he was naked so quite easy often - that led to sneaking a touch - a poke of the dick or touch of the balls.  Then I tried a kiss one day.  By 13 I was actually putting the head in my mouth and I noticed it would get bigger but he would never wake.  My first JO was with that huge cock head streatching my mouth.  And that led to my first time being fucked.  Drunk uncle woke up as I came I must have bit his cock head a bit - he as still drunk as a skunk - but flipped my tiny body over and fucked me raw rough and fast.  passing out after he came in me. That never happened again - I was terrified that I had made it happen so it was all my fault.  But it was less than 2 years before I had become a huge twink cumdumpster slut in our city park lol  - note: yes I am now a TOP at about 29 I  found out my fast cock was made for ass lol

• Like 4

Jack and I were both 20 (1984).  We met on one of those crappy phone chat lines.  We sent each other photos via snail mail and finally met up in the city where he lived.  He came over to my hotel room and we immediately ripped each others clothes off.  After about an hour of making out and sucking, I was ready to give him my cherry.  While not the best fuck of my life, it was the first and I will never forget it.  Over the weekend we must have bareback fucked each other a half dozen or so times.  I have no idea if I was his first, but he was definitely mine.  We only got together one time after that, but it was not the same.  About a year ago I saw him in a news article.  He is from a politically connected family in this state and was making a rather futile run at public office.  I have no desire to contact him now.  I still have that photo of him as a cute Latin twink and the fond memories of our short but memorable encounters.    

My first was a sexy married guy.  We were both inexperienced and it was a first time for both of us.  We rented a hotel room.  After sucking each other, we put on condoms (it was the late 80's) and fucked each other.  It was a good experience despite the condoms.  The next guy who fucked me a few days after my first experience was a hot older skinny top who also wore a condom.  Somehow, the condom came off in my ass without my knowledge, so he ended up breeding me. I was both turned on and scared!

My first BB fuck as a top was a gay friend of mine, who was also the best man at my wedding.  While it felt good, it was sort of awkward so we didn't do that again.  I generally prefer to hook up with guys I don't know.  

My first BB fuck as a bottom was with a sexy bear who was the owner of Bear Films with his partner.  That was a hot experience and I never went back to condoms after that.  This was in the early 90's.  He fucked me a few times.  He later told me he was poz.  I don't know if he was when he fucked me, though.  We did hook up about 10 years later for a hot flip fuck session.  Unfortunately, he does not live in the area now.  

Yes I do. He posted a Craigslist looking for a bottom. Unfortunately he was "straight" looking to just get off and couldn't find a woman. So he wasn't that into it, and it was disappointing as hell. He is one of the reasons I appreciate a good gay top! They are fucking you, and not fantasizing about a woman!