Bottoms that don't stay still.

Starwood

I know enough about when to move and when not to.  As a bottom, I have learned not to move when my top is in his rhythm heading for the finish line.  It's his moment, I'm not going to ruin it.  Besides, my moment is taking it deep and getting bred, I don't want to mess that up.

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since this thread and another similar one called Bottoms Who Fuck You Back were started, I've tried to pay attention to when and why I move while getting fucked. I think my previous answers are still valid, but I'd like to add one more reason it happens. One night, while I was getting fucked in a sling, I discovered I have a different type of movement that is just reflexive. The best way to describe it is to imagine a dog. If you scratch his belly, sometimes you'll touch that one spot that makes his leg move. The faster you scratch, the faster it moves. It can be funny to see but everyone likes doing it, including the dog. The point is, the dog isn't trying to move – it's just a reflex.

So I was on my back in the sling and I found I was pulling my legs back sort of in rhythm to the fuck. I wasn't trying to move and couldn't move in that position, but if I were flipped over, that leg action would have me pushing back to fuck myself on the cock. It's not something intentional, not something that happens with every top or every fuck, but when things are right, you might hit a spot that makes your bitch move.

• Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817

The only time I want a bottom moving is if I'm on my back and he's kneeling over me and riding my cock. Once I'm on top or fucking him doggy position at most I'm okay with him sliding back and forward, but more than anything I just want to feel his inner muscles working my shaft and milking me dry.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

When a top enters the last stage of his rut and embarks on the final leg of his journey towards orgasm, I try to stay as still as possible for him. 

It makes a lot of sense for the bottom to stay still. Depending on the size of the cock and the sensitivity of the guy's cock, while staying still I may squeeze and relax my hole, depending on the feedback. But once the top has gone over and is ready to start shooting, without moving I make sure to open up my hole to reduce the friction on the top's pulsating cock . If the top feels he needs more friction he can just go deeper into my hungry hole that way the seed goes deep too. 

The few times I've fucked a hole one of the things I really dislike is a bottom who moves too much or squeezes to tight.

Guest DetroitAnon

A talented, skilled, experienced bottom. bottom will be able to quickly read the top in 30 sec.  if you cant, you got work to do.   It’s also not just the movement, it’s the dick size of the top.  If he is small and/or semi hard, how you perform as a bottom will determine if that guy can stay hard enough to keep his dick in you, or it can mean that he gets tired of falling out limp and gives up.  Some smaller guys need the bottom to remain still, some for the bottom to bounce on the dick in smaller movements so it doesn’t fall out, while other tops will want you to slam your ass against his small dick to get it hard.  A skilled bottom will quickly know what the small dick top needs to make it to orgasm and feel more confident about his fucking ability.  That’s your job, to always have the top leaving happy whether it’s a good fuck with no orgasm or a good fuck with the glory of getting the load.  As for long winded tops with nice dicks or big dicks, I find if I think they are trying to get a nut, make sure I tighten and massage the dick with my asshole muscles will get him to shoot the load. 

In my experience, once the Top has established a rhythm, any creative movement on the bottom’s part stands a high risk of breaking that rhythm. Changes by the bottom should be introduced very carefully and tentatively, with constant sensitivity to the Top’s slightest immediate response. If the bottom feels that he either doesn’t have the fine control to finesse the change, or sufficient sensitivity to the Top currently being served, then it’s probably best not to make the attempt, and let the Top find his own path to pleasure - he knows his cock and his mind best, after all.

I rarely do much to augment a fucking that seems to be going well, except that in some situations I will tighten up ever so slightly on his outthrust and relax on his inthrust - in rhythm with him - just enough so that his corona feels a tiny bit of extra friction on the way out. This usually brings out a long groan. I can’t always do it - if the Man’s penetration is shallow, or if his girth stretches me too much to give me any leeway to squeeze carefully (or at all o.0 ) I don’t make the attempt.

Sometimes it’s all I can do just to follow instructions, like when a Top with a huge cock rams in up me until I have tears in my eyes and then says, “C’mon, open that shit up.” 😨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was fucking a sexy CD deep from behind and after a while she kept trying to escape off my dick to alleviate the assault on her back wall, had to warn her ‘stop trying to get away’ to which she apologised and behaved, I renewed a firm grip on her hips.

Later on when I was fully on top of her face down, rolling my hips against her ass to get deep she tried straightening her legs to bring her hips down, again to control the depth. 

Forced my legs between hers and spread them wide, she loved it.  Was a great time.

Guest BreedingCameraman

I don’t mind if the bottom moves around some when I’m fucking them, and especially not if their movements are helping to get me off quicker. If anything, I appreciate that quite a bit and respect bottoms that know how coordinate with the top to achieve the greatest pleasure for both parties possible.

That being said, I do recall one time in particular where there was a bottom that wouldn’t quit moving around when I was fucking him, and it was a bit more disruptive and a little bit painful for my dick because of that. This was on my first ever visit to a bathhouse years ago, and I was starting to think that it was time for me to blow my load finally before heading back home, since I had an over two-hour long drive ahead of me. So as I wandered around the halls looking for someone to help me get off I was keeping my eyes open for anyone that might be fun to play with. Eventually I came across an open door to one of those almost cupboard-like rooms with the gymnasium mat-like mattresses in it that had a guy who had his ass in the air, and I thought that this was good enough.

Damn, was I a bad decision-maker back then.

The guy with his ass in the air that I had eventually dumped my load into was probably one of the most obnoxious fucks that I’ve ever had to put up with, and had I not been so stubborn about wanting to get off I probably would have told the guy to go fuck himself and left instead. I don’t know if the guy was on something, if he thought he was being funny, or something else entirely, but the fucker just would not stop moving his goddamn ass all over the fucking place. Just the number of times that my cock ended up bending slightly in a painful was should have been enough for me to walk away, but seeing as how I was the type to not quit something after I’ve started (back then) I decided to take charge. I pushed the guy down, his head hit the wall a bit, and I grabbed him by the hair and said something to the extent of “stop moving, fucker” to him with an almost growl in my voice. That worked in getting him to quit moving, and I was finally able to breed the guy.

So yeah, I don’t mind if the bottom moves around a bit, but if they become unruly and disrupt my fucking of their hole(s) then I am likely going to tell you to fuck off.

1 hour ago, str8cumhole said:

...when the top is getting close is my ass muscles, I try to squeeze every last drop out.

There are many guys who don't like too much friction in their cock once they start shooting and it's uncomfortable  for some. That's why when I'm bottoming bareback as soon as I notice the guy started shooting I open up my hole and let him go deeper if he needs more friction. Otherwise, applying too much pressure on the guy's cock may force him to pull out.

Well I'm a very experienced slut bottom and i suggest the bottom just keep doin what got his top to an orgasm! Only time i change or squirm is with a horse hung top and as he starts to nut they always stroke deeper and harder and some times the pain can be unbearable 

When I am fucking a guy, it really annoys me if he keeps moving around.  I have lost count of the number of times that I have been in a good rhythm, and pounding his ass. Only, for the bottom to suddenly shift and move to a completely different position.  And the last guy did this several times. Really put me off my stride.  I lost my hardon. He did not get my load.  Serves him right.