Trying to top as a bottom

Scottyrim

I admit I tried to top few times in past, but that just didn't feel good or right. With my barely average-sized dicklet I'm not really able to fuck a guy properly and get all the pleasure. That's why I rather focus on my pussy don't use it anymore. 

And even when a fine bum catches my eye, the last thing that'll come to my mind is a desire of me sticking my dicklet in it. Eat it maybe, whatch it getting stretched and loaded by a Top and then eat it again, sure thing. 

So I wonder aren't these ass-hungry bottoms just hidden vers-bottoms or verses? No offence though. 

Edited by Lockedsub
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ozpig said:

The thought of topping has never entered my head

I would accept this from a woman because she doesn't have the equipment to top. But I find it hard to believe that a man who enjoys getting fucked has never wondered how fucking a hole may feel. Unless there's a problem with the equipment or there is a reason for not wanting to fuck.

I have a friend who describes himself as a bottom and likes young guy in early 20's. About 5 years ago he started a relationship with a 22 year old "top", according to him, and my friend was very happy. Things were OK for about a year but then my friend started to complain to me that this 22 yr-old was now wanting to bottoming, and he was furious and felt cheated.

My position is that instead of focusing on the predefined roles like bottom, top, versatile and combinations of those, I rather focus on what I enjoy doing. There are guys who at the bathhouse like getting fucked and take loads for hours. But some, with loads in their hole, before leaving the bathhouse go to the gloryhole area and fuck the and breed the first hole that becomes available, take a shower and go home. Guys who like labels may call him a "bottom-versatile" but that would be deceiving because he only likes fucking and breeding holes in a dark room or gloryhole area.

• Like 2

Reading all the responses, I can't help but feel we do best what we like.  For a couple years, I only topped, thinking it was the power position and internal homophobia.  Then discovered being a bottom.  I quickly realized what a great feeling it was and I got so much more out of sex.  For me, in fact it is often the true power position.  While once in a while I top, I've never come topping and really don't find it all that great.  Can I, sure but why?    

By the time I was 14 or 15 I was already an insatiable bottom. My sex was only with my dad at that point. When I had my first relationship I was asked to top once and couldn’t get hard. It was sort of embarrassing but it also didn’t feel right in my core. 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:29 AM, Lockedsub said:

So I wonder aren't these ass-hungry bottoms just hidden vers-bottoms or verses? No offence though. 

I don't like using labels and as an example of why, here is an example. There are many guys who go to bathhouses to "collect loads" but who before taking a break from bottoming or before going home, some of these same guys find a hole and breed it. If on their Barebackrt profiles these guys said "versatile-bottom" or "versatile" they would be approached by guys looking to get fucked and bred. But these guys only fuck and breed holes in a bathhouse/group environment where failure to get hard is not a problem and where there is lots of hot action around to get them horny.

13 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

By the time I was 14 or 15 I was already an insatiable bottom. My sex was only with my dad at that point. When I had my first relationship I was asked to top once and couldn’t get hard. It was sort of embarrassing but it also didn’t feel right in my core. 

But have you tried fucking in a bathhouse scenario once you are maybe loaded and very horny? I can understand that on a "date" being a bottom can be a problem if the other guy wants to get fucked. But a bathhouse scenario is different where no one will judge you because you can't get hard.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bottom who labels myself as a bottom, but I often end up fucking guys who like the length and width of my cock (despite it never being completely rock hard) at venues where there is never pressure for me to perform. If I labelled myself versatile I would probably get performance anxiety. Sometimes I see a beautiful hairy ass and know I have to rim it then fuck it, and sometimes I'll suck on a beautiful cock expecting to get fucked but they promptly turn around and back onto my now hard cock. I feel cheated, but try to enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 1