Initiating a blowjob

Guest Tom52Bi

• 1 month later...
Guest Tom52Bi

Sorry I haven’t posted anything but I’ve had some much trouble logging on here.

Anyway,I did it.I gave my friend a blowjob(several actually).

We had to reschedule our road trip because of Valentines day.I

I got with him early Saturday morning after Valentines and we headed to our old home town.

Nothing happened on the way there.We just talked and bragged about what we did to our wives the night before and what they did to us.

I didn’t tell him how my wife used mental manipulation on me.As I was slowly fucking her missionary.She would whisper things in my ear like:

”You’re going to suckT*****’s cock the way I suck yours.”

”You’re going to lick and kiss his cock.”

”You’re going to swallow all his cum.”

Anyway,we go to our hometown and got our rooms at a new hotel they built while we were gone.Because business was slow we were upgraded to the top floor rooms(not penthouse,but top floor.And I mentioned my friend was getting married the next weekend and I was his best man).

After we rested,I went to his room to talk.I walked and he was on the bed with a sheet over his crotch.He told me he and his wife just finished texting.

I sat on the edge of the bed and we talked about the past.I could see the sheets were starting to tent.

I laughed and asked if he wanted some alone time to take care of it

He told me it could wait.

So I made my move.

I offered to give him a handjob.

He looked a bit surprised.

I reminded him that he took massage therapy classes in college.Massages relieve stress on the muscles.The penis is considered a”love muscle”and a handjobs are penis massages.

Before he could answer(and I still had my nerve)I pulled away the sheet.

His cock sprung straight up.A really nice 5 1/2 inches(like mine)and cut(again,like mine).He was shaved smooth.I think he was embarrassed so I stood up,dropped my pants and boxers and showed him my shaved 5 1/2 inch cut cock.

I was really nervous because I never touched another guy before.I noticed a small bottle of hand lotion on the nightstand and spread some on my hands.I told T***** I would rub his cock like my wife does mine.

I cupped his shaft with one hand and began lightly rubbing my fingers up and down to underside of his cock along the ridge.

As I was rubbing him,my phone chirped that I got a text message.I asked T***** to check it for me”because my hands were full”.

All I heard was “WOW” and he showed me the text.I was from my wife and it read”I’m going to suck your cock till your balls cave in”,and she attached a pic of herself with a beer bottle between her d cup tits.

T***** stared at the pic as I rubbed him.

I felt him get harder and I knew he was close.He let out a low grunt and moaned as he came.

He shot at least 5 long ropes of cum that covered his chest.I kept rubbing till he stopped cumming.

I felt him go soft in my hand and let his cock rest on his belly.

I stepped into the bathroom and washed my hands.

When I came back,he ask if we could just stay in our rooms for the rest of our stay.

I told him that we should go out a few times so no one gets suspicious.He agreed.

Guest Tom52Bi

Ok where was I?

Oh yes.I gave my friend a rubjob our first night during our road trip.

The next day,Sunday started off with me giving him a morning handjob(old fashioned fingers wrapped around his cock.

I told him I was going to try something different later in the day.

We went out and visited a few of our old haunts.

All my friend talked about was my handjobs.

We got back to our hotel rooms and I ordered him a steak from room service.

He asked if I was going to eat and I told him I would later.

As he sat at the table and began to eat,I smiled at him and got underneath the table.Iasked if he knew about March 14th and he had no clue and I told him about”Steak and Blowjob”day and since I wouldn’t get to see him then we could celebrate early.
I had his cock out and half way in my mouth before he could react.

I was bobbing his cock like crazy and I felt one of his hands on my head.

Not long after that he told me he was ready and came in my mouth.

As soon as the first shot hit my throat I was swallowing.

His cum was salty and thick.

I kept sucking till he stopped cumming.When he told me he was done,I still had him in my mouth.I raised my hand from under the table and pointed at his steak,basically telling him,without words,that his blowjob wasn’t over till he finished his steak.

So I spent a little time on my knees,under the table with his cock in my mouth till he finished his steak.

Later when he finished I crawled out and he asked how long I wanted to do that.I reminded him about his offer when we were younger and told him”That long”.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tom52Bi

It’s been a little over a month since I gave my friend blowjobs and all he does is text me telling me how amazing they were.

He told me he told his wife and she wants my wife and I to stay with them after this “social distancing “is over.

Come to find out they are interested in trying 3 ways(ffm + mmf)and spouse swapping.Before I could answer,my wife said yes.