Tops, do you lie being on Prep or Meds?

detour

That’s the question. I was recently bred by a guy whose Grindr profile said Neg on PrEP, but after he loaded me, he said that he’s actually unknown, haven’t been tested in years and he writes that to get stupid fags like me bred. 

It is quite hot, as I take any and all loads, without questions, however got me thinking – are there a lot of guys that would lie like that in order to breed neg cunts?

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I’d been on Prep up until November and had to stop it for some complicated reasons. A lot of the guys I play with knew I was on Prep and never ask “so are you still on it?” and so I just keep fucking them bare like always. Most guys I hookup with never ask anyhow. I haven’t bothered to look at my profiles to see if they need to be updated or not but if I haven’t bothered to update them yet I’ll probably forget again. If a guy asks I don’t lie and say I’m on Prep, I’ll say I was neg the last time tested, which is true. That’s enough for most guys if it even ever gets to that point. Most guys are on prep anyhow, or say they are.

My most frequent dom breeder has all his profiles marked "neg + PrEP", but when he asked me get another top he can breed me with he disclosed he was +/u. The other top, who was initially up for it, went dark once he heard my breeder was +/u.  We talked about it afterwards and he said that lots of guys who are keen up front go dark if he discloses his status. On top of the "preference" racism he's already dealing with, adding in his status felt like a bridge too far.

This means that instead of neg loads, I've taken over 80 +/u loads from him. This means that neg loads have been a minority in my cunt for quite a while.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

My most frequent dom breeder has all his profiles marked "neg + PrEP", but when he asked me get another top he can breed me with he disclosed he was +/u. The other top, who was initially up for it, went dark once he heard my breeder was +/u.  We talked about it afterwards and he said that lots of guys who are keen up front go dark if he discloses his status. On top of the "preference" racism he's already dealing with, adding in his status felt like a bridge too far.

This means that instead of neg loads, I've taken over 80 +/u loads from him. This means that neg loads have been a minority in my cunt for quite a while.

Not to burst any bug chasing fantasy but u=u. I know a lot of undetectable guys that say they are neg on prep because HIV stigmatization is still very present. Even though meds for +/u is basically the same as prep. (I believe it's just 2 more added meds)

2 minutes ago, find91 said:

Not to burst any bug chasing fantasy but u=u. I know a lot of undetectable guys that say they are neg on prep because HIV stigmatization is still very present. Even though meds for +/u is basically the same as prep. (I believe it's just 2 more added meds)

I'm well informed on sexual health and transmissibility having read some of the +/u studies and have a number of +/u friends and FBs. I'll confess that having come of age during the early days of HIV, the idea of chasing doesn't hold any interest for me at all. Worshipping men's cocks and cherishing their seed in my cunt is where my interests and fantasies lie.

I wanted to share *why* he didn't disclose to put it in a more human context. HIV stigmatization has real impacts, and internalizing that I've been awash in his +/u seed for months is my way of accepting how not big a deal his status is. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I'm well informed on sexual health and transmissibility having read some of the +/u studies and have a number of +/u friends and FBs. I'll confess that having come of age during the early days of HIV, the idea of chasing doesn't hold any interest for me at all. Worshipping men's cocks and cherishing their seed in my cunt is where my interests and fantasies lie.

I wanted to share *why* he didn't disclose to put it in a more human context. HIV stigmatization has real impacts, and internalizing that I've been awash in his +/u seed for months is my way of accepting how not big a deal his status is. 

My apologies if my statement came across as condescending. It was not my intention. We think a like I was trying to do the same. Again my apologies.

2 minutes ago, find91 said:

My apologies if my statement came across as condescending. It was not my intention. We think a like I was trying to do the same. Again my apologies.

Not at all. I just wanted to be clear what was in my mind. If you'd like to make up for your non-offense, you are welcome to fuck my cunt into a swollen mound any time. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Not at all. I just wanted to be clear what was in my mind. If you'd like to make up for your non-offense, you are welcome to fuck my cunt into a swollen mound any time. 

Deal, 

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

My most frequent dom breeder has all his profiles marked "neg + PrEP", but when he asked me get another top he can breed me with he disclosed he was +/u. The other top, who was initially up for it, went dark once he heard my breeder was +/u. 

2 hours ago, find91 said:

I still find it amazing that there are so many guys who are either uneducated or ignorant about +/u. I'm also genuinely sad that so many find that there is still rampant stigmatization regarding u=u.

@find91, I'm always going to be happy taking your raw loads, whether or not you're poz.

@blackrobe, please tell your breeder that he has at least one other guy who would also love to be a receptacle for his cum. 

4 hours ago, find91 said:

Actually only one more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Upstateguy518 said:

If you're gonna take loads, you should just ignore status as most typically lie about their status just to creampie you.

I agree. More exciting not knowing. Being ready to take a poz load!!!