How to convince uptight cock to let it flow?

atllkg

Been servicing same "straight" buddy for a year or so now. Still very hott sessions but definitely a routine. We use my office after everyone has left. This guy only wants his cock to be the attention and I'm not permitted to take any clothes off. He walks in, a minute of chit chat and then he removes his pants, sits in the chair with his soft cock and then I'm to start servicing. I really enjoy starting with his very soft cock and low hangers. It takes him a minute or so for the blood to start flowing and the firmness to set in. Recently I've been wishing he would let a nice stream of piss flow. Once I get him worked up, his precum flows like he's cumming. However, I'm really getting an urge to drink his piss.  Thing is, I've never drank piss and not really into with a strange guy; want this guys piss.  Any ideas on how to get the thought in this guys head?  He is so conservative and anything that would insinuate the play is gay will make him go limp. I finally can lick his ass but that took months. When I first started getting my tongue just beyond his taint, his cock would go soft.  Now, he lifts his legs up and that hole is open for my tongue. Think it would be amazing to get at least a mouth full of piss before getting into the real deep throat action he craves.

Does he let you swallow his load?  Does he let you suck on his cock after coming? Guys may get the urge to piss after shooting their load.  You might try suckling on his cock and try getting him into letting you continue servicing him and “accidentally” having him release a bit. Just like his hole...work it slowly.

• Upvote 1

I'll sometimes plant the seed via text or just say something like "if you feel the need, don't hold back" make it seem almost clinical and matter of fact. As opposed to sexual. Some guys get the hint to just use me, without it being a big deal.