Black dick lovers: How long did it take you to get w/ a black guy?

Britnonchaser

Guest CuriousDallas

First sex was all JO, BJ’s and such at 13, didn't fuck until 15. Started doing anon when I was 16 and could drive to parks and bathrooms where cruising happened. First black guy was this cute light skinned black Army boy at the park. I didn’t want to sound all stupid and say I’d never taken black cock but had fantasized about it, but it was true. He had a nice thick uncut one, blasted two big ones inside me one after the other without pulling out. We hooked up quite a bit over that summer as I saw him at the park pretty regular. I never asked to fuck him...he was so good at fucking me I just wanted to enjoy that, but saw him getting his ass pounded quite a few times by white guys and watched him pound a lot of white guys too.

For me, it was within a couple of years after I started sucking cock, that I searched for a black cock to try. It was back when CL was alive when I connected with a black guy and the first time I saw his dick, I.knew I’d hit the jackpot as his cock was twice as long and twice as thick as mine. I had a lot of fun with him and learned how to relax and take him inside me. He was the only one that made me cum from just fucking me. 

• Like 3

In 1975 I had just moved back from Florida after the “gas shortage” ruined their once booming economy. I had found a fairly good gig driving a cab on Friday and Saturday night. If I watched my money I had the rest of the week free. I had a small apartment in the Gaslit St. James Court in Old Louisville. $35 a week.  It was still the Gayborhood and had not been gentrified yet. But I couldn’t seem to meet anybody. One night a nice Black guy waved me down. He had like a 1969 Olds 98. We stuffed my Raleigh bike in the back seat and went to my place. He was a real sweetheart. He became a regular. I was not his only bottom, but through him I met another, and another, etc.. I owe him a lot. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

My first man on man sex was in college at college restrooms and adult bookstores...For the first few years it was only oral. When I progressed to fucking I was only a top for a few more years. Finally by grad school I started taking cock and it was almost always bareback. I met a few black guys in college and loved their masculinity, their scent and their size...The ones I met were super confident too....15 years later i would be pozzed by a black guy and even today my favorite FWB is a poz black guy 

I submitted a story on another thread about my first time sucking a black cock. It was at an adult video Booth place I stopped into just to stroke out one and quickly get back on the road heading home I forgot to lock the door and some guy came in and it quickly turned into a night of firsts for me. He introduced me to poppers and I ended up stroking and sucking his cock and after more poppers I ended up following him to another boot to join a friend of his which actually turned out to be to friends of his and more poppers more sucking in stroking until he held a pipe in front of me and talked real dirty in my ear about how much I love poppers and I would really love this and without thinking I just inhaled until I had no idea what way was up and ended up with c** on my face and in my mouth and didn't realize I was getting f***** and taking his load of c** in my hole until I was coming down I felt myself coming on the floor without touching myself. Anyway first time swallowing c**, first time with poppers, first time smoking, first time getting f***** and bread! They quickly left and before I could get off my knees and straighten myself out a black guy came in rubbing his bulge quickly pulled out his cock telling me he watched how crazy I was sucking those white Cox and I would lose my mind sucking his big thick black cock. I laughed to myself saying the myth was bulshit but couldn't take my eyes off his cock and started sucking and stroking and trying to work his load out. Everything they say is true, at least it was for me. Because I'm the moment ahead of his beautiful thick hard zany Black cock slipped cast my lips I could feel it happening to me and when I felt his hot cum pumping into my mouth I was instantly and totally addicted to black cocks and swallowing black cum. 

• Like 1

Guest ukcumpig

Sucked a couple of guys off when I was in my late teens.  Then nothing till recently.  A black top I know in London put me in touch with some of his friends in Sierra Leone and Nigeria as I went on a business trip to those countries.  They looked after me...😉 Lovely dark black bodies and big cocks shooting poz loads deep in my ass.  None of them had medication treat their virus, so all were toxic and on their way to being full blown.  Three definitely had full blown aids; they told me each time they dumped a load in me...😍☣️ ☠️

I love all big poz cock, but I'm a whore pig for black cock. 

Edited by ukcumpig

It was the night of my 18th B'day.  After a 3 month fling with my first man, he suggested I go to the baths to try out my wings.  I didn't approach him because he was black, but because he was sexy.  We made out for a bit before I took him to my room where he fucked me and then I returned the favor.  The baths became my home away from home and the 2 of us became regular fuckbuds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No gap for me - a black man gave me my very first fuck, and did it twice more that night. I had gone to a gay bar, which I never do, just to see what it was like, and this guy came up to me and said, “Today’s my birthday and I don’t want to spend it alone.” I replied, “You shouldn’t have to.” He gave me a big grin told me to follow him to his apartment, and the missing piece of my sexuality fell right into place on his first stroke.

As I’ve written elsewhere in the forum, it didn’t really register with me that he was black so much as he was handsome and, miracle of miracles, had actually selected me for sex. And he was good, too.

• Like 1

As I’ve written elsewhere in the forum, it didn’t really register with me that he was black so much as he was handsome and, miracle of miracles, had actually selected me for sex

Cool bro. Thats nice 2 hear. I grew up in a small town with like 99.9% white ppl so there was not much chance of my 1st being black. Its hard to know what I would have thought about it cause I'd hardly even had more than 5 words with a black guy my entire life. I only saw them on TV.