Black dick lovers: How long did it take you to get w/ a black guy?

Britnonchaser

On 2/4/2020 at 2:53 PM, wood said:

Oh these topics... 

I hate to the be buzzkill on this “topic” but seriously all these topics end up doing is objectifying black men, and I can assure you that’s not attractive to the vast majority of POC. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being attracted to people different than your self, and if fact it’s probably a good thing. What isn’t is terms like “BBC” and insinuating that every black man is a hung sex god top.  

I Am Lol 😂 

• Like 2

Guest DetroitAnon

My first sexual experience was with a black guy.  The first time I got fucked was by a black guy.  The only guy I fell in love with was a black guy.  Most of the guys who want to fuck me are black guys.  I’ve been fucked by an estimated 2000 black guys.    I only fuck at bathhouses so that I can fucked multiple times.  I’m all about efficiency and time management.  I’m a true cumdump that gives my hole to anyone who wants it.  But I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I especially love BBC.   It’s what I live for.  

3 hours ago, CumDump15 said:

My first sexual experience was with a black guy.  The first time I got fucked was by a black guy.  The only guy I fell in love with was a black guy.  Most of the guys who want to fuck me are black guys.  I’ve been fucked by an estimated 2000 black guys.    I only fuck at bathhouses so that I can fucked multiple times.  I’m all about efficiency and time management.  I’m a true cumdump that gives my hole to anyone who wants it.  But I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I especially love BBC.   It’s what I live for.  

It would be hot seeing you run a train, filled like a cumwhore over & over.

My first experience with a Black Man wasn't pleasant. I'd been having sex with men since I was too young to mention, the first time with a Black man was early 20's. It didn't go well, in fact I left. Didn't do it again until i was 30. This went fabulous and I've been hooked ever since!

My tiny Asian pussy loves bbc.  Late bloomer 32, black bf.   I don’t know Why I love being pressed down hard, face smashed into the bed with a big black dick raping and destroying my hole and then being bred deep like he’s trying to impregnate me with his babies. 

I just like being used by black guys. 

• Like 2

Had my first black cock when I was in high school.  Many guys in school knew if they wanted to get sucked off, or fuck ass, there were certain guys who would offer their mouth and/or ass, no questions asked.  It was very common to get hit up by some of the jocks when they were between girlfriends or just wanted something right away.  Guy who was on the basketball team caught me in the locker room one afternoon and said he wanted to fuck me.  I told him we'd have to meetup later as the locker room just wasn't a good place, especially at that time of the day.  I'd been caught once (thankfully the guys didn't care or report it) and almost caught again and just wasn't going to risk it.  Told him to meet me after school at my house as we'd have a few hours alone before my parents got home.  When he got there, he had me suck him off (best BJ he ever had he said) and then fucked me like I was his little bitch.  Biggest cock I had ever taken to that point.  After he loaded me up, we hopped in the shower and I sucked him again which got him horny and he fucked me a second time.  He left after that and we hooked up off and on until we both graduated.  He never wanted anything but to get sucked and top.  My friends he fucked said the same thing.

Anyway, had plenty of black cock in college, when I could find it.  This was back when there weren't much hookup sites online (gay.com chatrooms were the most popular place) so it wasn't always easy to meet guys.

Today I still love to get fucked by black men and hookup with them every chance I get.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Riverfk said:

Define "slept", was there actual sleeping involved?

Eventually sleep happened. We were actually off-and-on fuckbuddies for a long time. He was also part of my first threesome. 

• Like 1

Guest bbasslover79

Started having sex at 17 but my first black guy was at 28. My then older, long distance, master/boyfriend invited me to stay over at his place in NYC for a month. He introduced me to one of his fuck boys, a 21 year old black guy named Kevin. He had a stunning cock and knew how to fuck. He might have been gay for pay, but I didn't complain. As time went by, he introduced me to more of his black friends.