Black dick lovers: How long did it take you to get w/ a black guy?

Britnonchaser

My first and the one that broke me in back in my mid 20's was from a black guy, hung with about 9" and average thick. Got me hooked and haven't looked back since then. The last has been a pretty regular over the last couple of years, he's hung with a good 8" and average thickness and really knows how to use it.

I began actively having sex around age 12 with a few school age fuck buddies (mostly boys, a few girls). Then I married a woman at age 21 - 28 and was in a monogamous male relationship for another 7 years, so I think my first sex with a black man was at age 35. He was 6'4", fit, sexy as fuck and just over 10" -- I quickly discovered that I needed poppers to take him comfortably. We had great chemistry and he ended up dating my partner and I for over 3 years. We would spend hours each night fucking and on weekends he would often share us with friends.  On average I'd go to sleep with at least one load in my ass 5 or 6 nights a week. I really embraced my sexuality and sexual freedom during these years...and probably became a bit addicted to sex with black men too. 

I'm 50 now and have bottomed for probably 90 black men, ranging from 19-60 years old and soaked up well over 1,000 bbc loads. While I am versatile in my relationships, and during group play, I'm most fully satisfied when breeding with a sexy, hung black man or 2.  I find that black lovers are confident, attentive sex partners that really give themselves over to pleasure - from working my hole masterfully and passionately making out to pushing limits, I can't get enough.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

well when i was 13 2 older black teens didnt give me a choice in back of a park by some old railroad tracks. They both loaded  me and after that day i knew I was made to take their cocks/cum but was in denial about being gay as well as wanting raw bbc. Finally when i was 25 a older white dom told me he was going to whore me out and he ended up getting 2 black guys to stop by and took turns fucking me raw, got 4 loads from them while the white dom watched and kept saying things like how he turned me into a nasty white cum dump and how hot it is seeing my white ass getting destroyed by anon raw bbc

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My first experience was with a black guy, in fact most of my first have been with black guys:

First time sucking cock

First bottom

First load in my mouth

First facial

First bareback

and if I make it work my first time getting double teamed by 2 tops they’ll both be black. 

2021 is my gay year. Going to make things happen lol. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lost my virginity to a black guy, another Army brother, in the shower the day after returning from deployment. He fucked raw and came twice. My gots felt like soup when he left. Black cock is amazing. 

Guest Goodbye

Live in Africa so that's a no brainer.... But haven't been exclusively preferential towards any race... My hole knows no bias... 

I started sucking cock in 1978, wasn't until I had the opportunity to suck a black cock in 2009. I always wanted too. I found a guy that controled me as my master for 10 years until he moved away. I learned to worship him .

Big cock and big thick load of cum. I pleased him and his friend whenever he  called on me.

He moved away now.

I am looking again. Me with his cock 8n my mouth,Screenshot_2021-02-24-10-37-33.thumb.png.d4f4045483bd7df060be4631de267c5d.png

• Like 1

[think before following links] https://mobile.twitter.com/BareBackBlack/status/1376260191541293058

This was the last guy to fuck me. He’s a 29-year-old rugby guy I found on Sniffies. I wore my “Cum In My Ass” tank top. As we got up to his room, he took a big rip from his bong while I made small talk about his complex. He walked over to me, and I dropped to my knees and started sucking his thick cock and lapping at his heavy balls. After a bit of me gagging on his cock, he told me he wanted me on all fours on the bed, so I added some more lube, grabbed my poppers, hopped up and spread my ass. He entered my hole easily and filled me up, and started pounding me hard. He got really verbal, calling me a slut with a loose cunt (accurate). I took a hit of poppers, buried my face in the bed, and started thrusting back to meet his cock. He was buried to the hilt. He asked if I loved his bare cock in my hole, and I told him to give me that raw dick. He said he was getting close, and I almost screamed at him to give me his cum. I opened my hole even more and pushed back to get his seed as deep inside me as possible. It felt like he came for a really long time.

I eventually pulled off of his meat with my ass, but immediately spun around and took him into my mouth. I could taste his cum mixed with silicone. His dick was very sensitive, but still hard and not getting any softer. After a couple minutes of me worshipping his cock, he told me to get back up on the bed. He fucked me and came inside me again. I again got off and cleaned his cock. It was covered in frothy cum. I packed up my stuff and left. After I got to my car I jumped in the backseat and took a pic of my dripping cunt and sent it to him. He said he can’t wait to fuck my slut hole again.

8B7A0AC9-50E7-4202-895F-9C4C0B47082E.jpeg

B01FE367-F5D4-447B-9C81-7E8589817F70.jpeg

429F5B63-E9A6-4933-86CD-42D51F462896.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1