Black dick lovers: How long did it take you to get w/ a black guy?

Britnonchaser

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
On 2/4/2020 at 5:53 PM, wood said:

Oh these topics... 

I hate to the be buzzkill on this “topic” but seriously all these topics end up doing is objectifying black men, and I can assure you that’s not attractive to the vast majority of POC. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being attracted to people different than your self, and if fact it’s probably a good thing. What isn’t is terms like “BBC” and insinuating that every black man is a hung sex god top.  

Same. Especially considering alot of "BBC" lovers tend to not even like the black men attached to them. Those "hung?" "BBC? Bet it's big" or just sending "looks hot" say alot. But plenty black men support it and look for that kind of attention so not much can be done🤷🏾‍♂️

I started by sucking off a half black guy regularly but first time I sucked off a dark skinned black guy was in grade 8 when I sucked off a few guys from my neighbourhood. didn't get fucked up the ass by a black man until the next year. some man I hooked up with online and met him to suck his cock in his car parked behind a store near my house that I was already meeting men at regularly for sex. he loved fingering my hole and asked if I get fucked so I said yes and he took me out of the car, stripped me naked and fucked me on a picnic table and told me I looked like his daughter. my first time calling a man daddy while he fucked me. he blew 2 loads in me and I never saw him again.

I had it all... white sluts, cute Latinos, smooth Asians. But only one black guy. Shame on me. It was at Leather pride Antwerpen. He had my size...170cm. That is what I look for. Race, colour.... not important for me. small and Fullrubber- Outfit. I get in heat like a dog in the street😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

Same. Especially considering alot of "BBC" lovers tend to not even like the black men attached to them. Those "hung?" "BBC? Bet it's big" or just sending "looks hot" say alot. But plenty black men support it and look for that kind of attention so not much can be done🤷🏾‍♂️

That when I ask “ass?” If it’s not to my liking, I block. Two can play that game...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, BlackDude said:

That when I ask “ass?” If it’s not to my liking, I block. Two can play that game...

I love your posts! 
I have slept with a lot - and I mean a lot - of black guys in my time. In fact, three out of my last four sexual partners, not counting my regular fuckbuds, has been a black guy. Not by design, that’s just how it happened. But each one has not been because of objectification - simply because we’ve found each other mutually attractive. 
One of things I’ve embraced in my life is how my sexuality has offered me opportunities I really don’t think I would have had had I been straight. I’m from a working class background but I’ve dined at the heart of the British establishment thanks to an ex, who is a high flying lawyer. I’ve also shagged scallies from council estates. I’ve worked my way steadily through most religions and nationalities (not knowingly taken a Russian yet - bucket list) to the extent that if Jules Verne were alive today he could write my life story and call it Around The World In 8000 Cocks. And it’s the sheer differences in guys I relish.

So any kind of sexual racism, class bias or objectification is anathema to me. That isn’t to say I don’t have preferences. Course I do. I prefer not to shag twats. They, alas, are to be found in every race and religion. 

On a side note, I’m sure every UK guy is amused by “BBC” - as it’s the initials of our national broadcaster. I’ve worked for them. I didn’t enjoy it.

Edited by RawPlug
Typo
  • Haha 1

Only ever had black dick. First time I was 25, 30 now. Always wanted to get fucked an be made a whore. Posted on Grindr ass up ready at my house. First guy to respond was a black guy with a 9 inch dick. Dude came over and completely annihilated my ass. Feeling his big thug dick pulsing and filling me with cum had me hooked. I have 3 regulars and I host at sketchy hood motels about twice a month. Black dick slut for life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, BruxoCub said:

The first guy who fucked me was half Black and half White... he busted my hispanic bussy open so good.

I've been equal opportunity from the jump 😉

few weeks later, my dad wanted me to drop some stuff off at his best friends place who was a large black man (6'3, 230lbs big arms, beer gut). I was 17 at the time and just got my license (so I always wanted any excuse to use my dad's truck and drive around). I entered his apartment and dropped some things off on his kitchen table... and wandered around to see if he could help unload the lumber...

I realized the shower was on and the door was cracked open. I couldn't resist taking a peek, but by the time I got closer, he was already finishing up. I took a step back and the floor creaked. When he realized it was me, he noticed I was staring at his semi hard cock, and we had a moment of silence... I was so embarrassed... then he asked "you want some?"

I nodded, and got on my knees and started sucking his cock. He moaned in such delight and said... I always thought you'd be down... then when he was solid he took me to his bed and ate my ass like crazy, and slid his huge black cock in me.

The way he fucked my hole and called it a pussy def played a role in my becoming.

Black cock is great!!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I was lucky enough to lose my virginity to BBC. At the time it felt massive, but I’m sure it wasn’t considering my very young age at the time. He was a slim teenager that lived in the apartment complex in my neighborhood. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 12:17 PM, 11bi11guy said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://mobile.twitter.com/BareBackBlack/status/1376260191541293058

This was the last guy to fuck me. He’s a 29-year-old rugby guy I found on Sniffies. I wore my “Cum In My Ass” tank top. As we got up to his room, he took a big rip from his bong while I made small talk about his complex. He walked over to me, and I dropped to my knees and started sucking his thick cock and lapping at his heavy balls. After a bit of me gagging on his cock, he told me he wanted me on all fours on the bed, so I added some more lube, grabbed my poppers, hopped up and spread my ass. He entered my hole easily and filled me up, and started pounding me hard. He got really verbal, calling me a slut with a loose cunt (accurate). I took a hit of poppers, buried my face in the bed, and started thrusting back to meet his cock. He was buried to the hilt. He asked if I loved his bare cock in my hole, and I told him to give me that raw dick. He said he was getting close, and I almost screamed at him to give me his cum. I opened my hole even more and pushed back to get his seed as deep inside me as possible. It felt like he came for a really long time.

I eventually pulled off of his meat with my ass, but immediately spun around and took him into my mouth. I could taste his cum mixed with silicone. His dick was very sensitive, but still hard and not getting any softer. After a couple minutes of me worshipping his cock, he told me to get back up on the bed. He fucked me and came inside me again. I again got off and cleaned his cock. It was covered in frothy cum. I packed up my stuff and left. After I got to my car I jumped in the backseat and took a pic of my dripping cunt and sent it to him. He said he can’t wait to fuck my slut hole again.

8B7A0AC9-50E7-4202-895F-9C4C0B47082E.jpeg

B01FE367-F5D4-447B-9C81-7E8589817F70.jpeg

429F5B63-E9A6-4933-86CD-42D51F462896.jpeg

Fuck I want these inside me 😵💧🍆🍆🍆