Super fun half time

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

Jr and I were hanging out today and ran into Josh, Jr. joked that he looked like he was walking a little funny.  🙂

I went over to Jrs house to watch the super bowl.  We snuck a couple beers from his dad and watched the game.  We made some jokes about betteing our ass on the outcome, but nothing serious.  I mentioned something about how hot the QB from kc looked in his uniform.  And how hot Jr looked in his.  I had some hot fun trying to pry his cock out from those tight pants behind the bleachers when I was sucking him off after football practice this fall.  Jr offered to let me try on his uniform.  So around half time he pulled it out.  the pants, jersey pulled over the shoulder pads helmet and cup.  I was suprised how tight the pants were and how you had to shimmy into them.  But dam my as looked hot as fuck and a nice cup bulge.  Jr puts the helmet on my as im sitting on the couch and were watching the last few minutes before the half.  At half time we start rough housing a bit and it quickly escalates to us play wrestling rolling around on the floor, me banging around in the heavy clunky shoulder pads.  Pretty quick i'm starting to sweat and red in the face. Jr grabs me by the face mask and pulls the helmet up to his crotch. He pulls out his already cock n shoves it through the bars of the face mask. I suck the head, teasing it with my tongue.  Jr quickly gets frustrated that he cant feed me enough of his cock with the helmet on.  He grabs me by the collar of the shoulder pads and bends me over the arm of the couch. He starts working the back of the rubber tight pants down over my but.  Even the waist bad is rubbery and grippy on the inside so it takes some effort. Soon my but cheeks are poking out between the straps of the cup jock.

He spits on my ass and following typical str8 boy fuck protocol, he shoves he goes to shove his cock in the pussy before someone changes their mind.  He grabs me hips and lines up his cock with my hole, and thrusts into to me. I let out a loud grunt, fuck that hurt.  Hes definitely more used to fucking girls pussy.  Jr isn't supper huge but hes kinda thick. Hes still grabbing my hips, bucking against my ass with some pretty aggressive thrusts as I'm still trying to loosen up.  I'm moaning n grunting pretty good so he pushes the back of the helmet and my head into the sofa cushion.  I feel his cock start to throb n spasm, as he empties his swollen balls deep into my ass. Now that I'm wet he starts pounding my ass, long strokes balls deep. He's grabbing the collar of the shoulder pads by the back of the neck and using them to pull me onto his cock with each thrust. My cock is rock hard and leaking all over the inside of his cup which now feels way to small. As he hammers my but he drives the cup against the couch arm and my cock is rubbing on the inside. Pretty soon im cumming all over the inside of the cup. Jrs grunts get a little deeper and his eyes roll up in his head as he cums again.  Meanwhile we have J-Lo half time concert blasting to cover the noise.  He pulls his cummy cock out of my hole , He pulls the pants off the rest of the way and frees my cock from the cup. He takes my slimy cummy dick in his mouth n cleans it then starts sucking me taking my cock as far as he can. 

His mouth feels amazing, but I'm so worked up and fucking horny , I just want a piece of his ass.  I can smell jr's scent on his gear and his helmet and its driving me nuts.  I pull of the helmet and i get him on the carpet on his back on the couch, I have his legs over my massive padded shoulders, and my chest is pressing down on him holding him in position as we make out a bit. Party to return the favor and partly to get inside him before he changes his mind. I thrist my cock against his hole. each time going a little deeper, by the thirds thrust i'm balls deep.  I start humping his rock hard ass. im sweating under his shoulder pads and jersey.  the first load comes quick but I m still hard and keep going until jrs cock is ready to shoot again. He cums all over the front of his jersey.  Hearing him cum sends me over the edge and thrust in all the way as I cum.  

Guest tristian
2 hours ago, BoredMidwest said:

Damn hot. I love fucking in sports gear.

Not gonna lie was kinda hot.  What do you like getting fucked in? Is it yours or the other guys?

• 3 months later...