Bottoms who fuck you back

concerned1

I'm top and when a bottom guy fucks me back with his ass during sex, it really pisses me off. You know when they bounce their ass back at you while you're fucking them in the doggy position. I hate that, it's like 'please stop it, let me do the fucking'. I have been with a couple of guys who keep on doing it and doing it so much, to the point it made me lose my boner. It does fuck all for me, please guys stop this, it's highly annoying and makes me lose my boner because it doesn't feel good. I'm the top, let ME do MY job lol. Anyone else hate this?

Edited by concerned1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A similar thread was started just a couple days ago.  Basically, different tops like different things. Some like active bottoms while some like them to stay still.  IF a bottom hasn't been fucked by a particular top, he won't know what you like unless you tell him. If he's moving around and you want him to stay still -- tell him to stay still. If he moves again, slap his butt and tell him don't move. Some bottoms think it's their job to get you off. It's your job to let him know how you want him to do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I agree. I would call this one aspect of what constitutes a ‘pushy bottom’. In this sense, it describes bottom who keeps pushing back, literally.  I have two problems with it: 

1) If the goal is cum-in-the-hole (and that is ALWAYS my goal), then it is up to the top to find the right rhythm, the right depth, the right force - whatever works for him to cum. Having the bottom pushing back feels like fighting me, making my job harder.  I am already doing almost all the work dammit.

2) it tires me out!  Fighting back trying to find a good groove is exhausting, and I too have involuntarily shut down from a bottom being too active, too enthusiastic, or too controlling.  Too pushy!

One egregious experience was with a guy I had loaded three times in our previous session. He shut me down impotent to cum from me struggling to find pleasure with all his thrashing about. Wore me out.  Grrrrr.  I thought about how to prevent THAT happening again   

So here’s my solutions. First, my dom top tendencies stem from the obvious pragmatic fact that it is logical for a top to control the fuck and the feeling in order to cum.  I embrace that. I fuck bottoms who want my cum. And knowing that, I am not shy saying “stop” “keep still” “hold it” and using more leverage to keep him pinned like I want him. In my experience I get what I want and most bottoms do too.

But my big discovery that works works works . . . I have tested it and it is tried and true. My soon-to-be patented method . . . .you ready for it? . . . drumroll . . . if a bottom is moving to much, I just stop moving.  Just stop.  Freeze. Let him buck back and forth a bit.  Let him do the work.

He wants to control the fuck? Watch how quickly most dudes will realize you’re not moving . . .they’re reacting to our movements anyway, right?  And they stop.   Start fucking again, and they start getting too active just stop and let them. Works like a charm!   The message is conveyed non verbally and non confrontationally. And definitively. As in ‘stop or I will’.    

Either I get a little break while the bottom fucks himself on my dick, or the bottom stops.  Try it!! I have had very good luck with this technique. The clarity I got on this problem has  actually broadened bucket list to include having a bottom who can in fact do all the fuck work and make me cum milking my dick with his ass.  

heheh. any takers?   

• Like 2

i'm a fairly semi passive bottom, a big part of fucking for me is giving the Top control.  If i am presenting to a Top, which is usually the case for me with anonymous walk in, i am usually lying on my stomach ass up on my bed. That position feels most sub, available, to me. But i'm pliable, i'll move into whatever position a Top wants me in and i try to be sensitive to Him.  I'm not an inert lump though. I can't be. i am a responder though.  A Top is going to make me moan, grab my mattress, bite my mattress. Part of my body is going to writhe some times, but my pussy is under HIs control. A Top who kisses my neck or ear discovers a bottom that arches my back and ass into Him, but it's a button He can choose to push or not.  i ll try squeezing a Tops cock with my inner muscles, if He responds positively, i'll do it more, if He doesn't, i stop.  Sometimes i'll push back part of the time, but that is usually a response, not something i initiate.  

For me, bottoming is about receiving penetration from a Top, not me impaling myself on Him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm probably going to be in the minority for saying this but - every once in a while - I push back and fuck myself on a top's cock if he has a very big cock and I find myself running away from him. It's how I force myself to accept that I must take his big cock. Usually after some backwards thrusts, my hole is totally open and then I fully surrender to the cock and load.

• Upvote 1