How are relationships after you're poz?

Hey guys. So, as you can see from my comments and posts before this, I am a serial dater, and one of the reasons I do it is to keep safe. Every time I'm single and out there, I like to be risky and let guys fuck me bareback. Sometimes I can't even feel the cum filling me inside, but I still get my rocks off from the fact that they're actually getting there. It's hard to explain it to myself, because if I was being rational, it wouldn't make any sense. But it's something that makes me horny and willing every time, sober or drunk.

Anyway, I'm dating this new younger guy and it's been perfect so far, I'm not one to cheat and I like him enough that I wouldn't even think about it. We've waited three months to go bareback and we got tested before we ditched the condoms. But a part of me feels attracted to the idea of being used in general. Like, I'd like to have a permanent partner like him to build things with, but I'd also like for him to invite a couple of guys, or maybe even more, to fuck me and get their loads into me while he participates.

I feel like the relationship that would leave me sexually satisfied would be one where there is this component of me taking unknown loads and not caring too much about it. Being poz from the get-go seems like an easier way to achieve that.

I'm going to keep being faithful and happy with my current boyfriend, but I'd like to know what it's like for you guys who are already poz how it goes for relationships. Is it difficult? Do people not really care too much anymore? Are other poz guys naturally more promiscuous, but do they sometimes ask you for coffee? I might be willing to just get it over with at some point to be a little more free and less worrisome. I don't mind the hassle. I think about it all the time. It would actually make me happy to be with someone who could just be infected with me and go through the whole ordeal with me, because I think it's unfair that we get to have natural, unprotected sex in fear all the time while straight people are doing it only worried about pregnancies.

Sorry for the rant.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

No bullshit answer.    Since getting my ass knocked up almost two years ago, a relationship has been the last thing on my mind.    I am still obsessed with POZ cum and am looking for every sick dick I can coax up my needy hole.    I have found many of the POZ guys who are now fuck bugs are the same way.    We love POZ cum and are gonna share as much as we can.   

I have had some relationships/live ins/partners........and so far an average POZ fuck is better than the most amazing boyfriend fuck.      Same thing with PrEP.   I took a lot of cock while wearing the chemical condom.   Three years of good fucking with PrEP had no comparison with that  first post PrEP fuck (that also  knocked me up---I was a one and done.

If you are really into POZ....nothing will satisfy that craving.....except for a POZ cock pumping a toxic load in your hole.    

Honestly, I haven't given relationships much thought at all. First thing is that I live in Florida, where I have to disclose my status, makes it a bit difficult given people know so little about HIV. Even if I explain I'm undetectable, they still don't believe it. And given my current going and coming from work lifestyle, I'm not going to seek out a relationship anytime soon. I probably want some dick to tide me over. And honestly I know I love being a fucktoy, so I'll do that for a while. If someone is willing to let me be a cumdump, all the better, especially if they're whoring me out. But I am at the point in my life I'm not changing for anyone just to make them comfortable with me. I've already tried to do that and I've been burned.

• Upvote 2

Basically everybody when they found out i chased it dropped from their friendship group.

Smashed me for a while.

But i have made you friends and fbs within the poz community.  Which is ok. But i miss my old groups.

But i do not regret chasing or being poz. I feel this is what i was meant to be.

• 1 month later...

I for one had the same relationship from day one until I buried him as my husband after 32 years as a couple .

Our relationship began in 1989 the same year I was diagnosed as Poz .

My husband stood by my side the entire time no matter what health problems I went thru .

Well I allowed cocaine to become the bain of my existence and had an accident that landed me in the hospital and I went thru the concussion into a coma and then endured dementia and he stood fast because we had both pledged to stay together no matter what .

Stay together we did until we got married and his death three years later .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say that mine is better.  When we first got together my bf was poz and I was new (he just didn’t know it yet).  When he found out, it really bothered him that we were zero discordant.  So, I went and got myself pozzed.  Now, we fuck and just don’t care and it doesn’t bother him one bit.  I would say that our relationship is stronger now than before.

• Like 1