Second trip to vegas

orlanguy

part 1

having visited entourage on a previous trip, I decided on this years journey to vegas I would try out hawk's, the similar establishment oddly located in the same plaza.
Having cut way down on sex in the past months, I was ridiculously horny when I arrived, sometime around midnight on a weekday. I was disappointed at first, the large playroom in the back, while full of interesting things like cages and a raised area, was deserted. In fact almost all of the public spaces were empty, and the few open rooms were occupied by men already in progress.
I felt a bit let down, so I went into the sauna area to relax. Inside was an older gentleman, about 50, who chatted a bit before moving closer to gauge my reaction. I was tired of waiting and figured I could stand a no if he wasnt interested and grabbed his cock. Thankfully he didnt mind at all, and leaned back as I jerked him hard. I suggested we leave the steam room, and we found our way to one of the darkrooms along the hall. 
I didnt waste any time and got his cock in my mouth as fast as I could. it was only about 7 inches long, but fat and meaty, with a nice amount of give, a great cock for fucking. He quickly pulled me up and started playing with my nipples and grabbing my ass, before turning me and bending me over onto the couch nearby. My ass was already lubed, I didnt have a condom in hand and neither did he, and i dont think either of us cared as he pushed his cock up my ass. With poppers, being crazy horny, and him having such a nice cock, it was a nice smooth push with no pain. His cock bottomed out and I moaned with ecstacy, he felt incredible. He pumped my ass for a few minutes, having me drool into the couch, when another bottom came in with a top and bent over next to me. Both of us began grunting and moaning as we were fucked, and the new top asked my top if he wanted to switch. It got a bit awkward, as the other bottom demanded my top rubber up, but I got crazy turned on as his top saw my ass and took his condom off! He didnt even ask me at all just took his place behind me and stuck his cock in me. he was longer and thicker, and I grunted with the effort of fitting him. My previous top lost his wood and left, and the now empty bottom watched as I got fucked hard by the man who brought him there.
My fucker demanded I beg for him to "breed my pussy" which I did nice and loud cause dirty talk turns me on, especially in public. He pulled out and I felt one of my favorite sensations, a load of cum leaking out of my ass down my legs. It was warm against my skin and I felt so incredibly hot as he stepped away from my cummy ass. A man I hadnt seen approach stuck his finger in my ass, and I instantly blurted out I wanted his cock in me. My previous top told him to fuck my pussy raw, and cheered him on as he stuck his small cock up into me. He started cumming incredibly fast and I just said thank you over and over as he slowly pumped the last of it in. I stood up and the man who had made best use of me grabbed me and asked me if I wanted his help being slutty. I had cum actively dripping out of me, he was well built and easily 3 inches above my 6feet, I melted into him and said id love his help.
He grabbed me firmly by the back of my neck, and led me out of the room like it was a leash, it was unexpected, rough, rude and I fucking loved it, he wouldnt even let me put my towel back on. He led me down the hall to an open room with a man jerking off in it, and bluntly asked if he wanted to use my pussy. The man in the room was short, fat, very hairy, and had a small stubby cock, id have turned him down on my own, but I was put against the wall and told to beg for his cum, so I did. It took a minute for him to line himself up, but he came in seconds, and I found a vicelike grip on my neck pulling me out of the room. Ive been fucked by gross men plenty, normally when cock craved, and I always feel filthy, which only turns me on more.
I got excited in the next doorway, it was a big cock on a muscular man, but he wasnt interested. The next was a black man with an average cock, who wanted to use a rubber, but the man holding my neck told him no condoms and we moved on. In the back room area I was put in the sling, though it was still a ghosttown. I was told to stay, and my new owner left, I soon found out to get cock. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

I think Hawks used to be Apollo? If so, I certainly enjoyed myself there a time or two. I think I remember there was a dark area, that maybe had showers, either way I was fucked by multiple guys in that area. Didn't even know what they looked like!

ill be back in Vegas in March. Think I need to visit again 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedMeInVegas
On 2/6/2020 at 9:08 PM, FallenAngelNYC said:

I think Hawks used to be Apollo? If so, I certainly enjoyed myself there a time or two. I think I remember there was a dark area, that maybe had showers, either way I was fucked by multiple guys in that area. Didn't even know what they looked like!

Entourage used to be called Apollo, easiest way to remember is it's the one with the pool and Jacuzzi.  At Hawks the showers are right across the hall from one of the dark areas, so that might be the place you're thinking of.  Entourage recently expanded and added a room in the back near the pool that has different sex furniture in it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 9:08 PM, FallenAngelNYC said:

I live in Vegas. Nope. The Apollo became Entourage. Hawks is still Hawks. They're both in the same shopping center on Sahara. But in different corners of the commercial center. Both also host monthly CumUnions.

On 2/20/2020 at 11:02 PM, BreedMeInVegas said:

Entourage used to be called Apollo, easiest way to remember is it's the one with the pool and Jacuzzi.  At Hawks the showers are right across the hall from one of the dark areas, so that might be the place you're thinking of.  Entourage recently expanded and added a room in the back near the pool that has different sex furniture in it.

I've been to both, just don't remember which is which. But showers next to dark area does ring a bell.

So I've slutted out my ass for countless hookups, been gangbanged by guys at bathhouses like club orlando and entourage, and knowingly taken a few poz loads for like 10 years. Been clean the entire time. One night at hawks and I got chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes AND HIV. Insane amount of time at the doctor's, I'll try to post the rest soon. Was clean and neg before this night

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, orlanguy said:

So I've slutted out my ass for countless hookups, been gangbanged by guys at bathhouses like club orlando and entourage, and knowingly taken a few poz loads for like 10 years. Been clean the entire time. One night at hawks and I got chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes AND HIV. Insane amount of time at the doctor's, I'll try to post the rest soon. Was clean and neg before this night

CLEAN ???? Really????

• 1 year later...