state of union speech trump

twoguyssssss4fun

I support him over the other side, but I don’t have the hat. That little skit where he said Guido is the rightful President of Venezuela tells me he’s still The Banker’s Pageboy, and not the outsider he claims to be. Don’t you find it even a little odd that our attempted illegal coup was cheered by the same opponents and  media that repeats “we have to get rid of Trump” every day like a tape loop? 

A great big clue as to how Trump appeals to enough voters because i am sure his media advisors understand what follows

I quote  from a speech from DR.J.Goebbles whilst addressing the Nazi party in 1933 and when they were on the cusp of winning power democratically, only The Highest Nazi members were in attendance and the purpose of the meeting was for Goebbels to purvey his ideas as to how propagnda works 

QUOT

We must consider all the media as being none other than a Grand Piano,which has many keys for us to strike and by doing so they shall call out our tune 

4 minutes ago, beanna said:

A great big clue as to how Trump appeals to enough voters because i am sure his media advisors understand what follows

I quote  from a speech from DR.J.Goebbles whilst addressing the Nazi party in 1933 and when they were on the cusp of winning power democratically, only The Highest Nazi members were in attendance and the purpose of the meeting was for Goebbels to purvey his ideas as to how propagnda works 

QUOT

We must consider all the media as being none other than a Grand Piano,which has many keys for us to strike and by doing so they shall call out our tune 

I am well aware that Trump was given a book of Hitler speeches years ago and, although I don’t have that book I recognize vague platitudes like “the forgotten man will be forgotten no longer” and the scapegoating of a powerless minority (illegals in this case, but any outsider will do). 

I just believe the Agenda 21 vision of the future proudly promoted by the other side is far worse. To me the concept of incompetent Governmental Elites who live like kings pushing the equality of poverty on the masses is a recipe for the collapse of a civilization.   Corporate Elites are not more generous but at least know when ideas don’t work and dole out rewards based on a persons value to the system.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Pozlover1 said:

Corporate Elites are not more generous but at least know when ideas don’t work and dole out rewards based on a persons value to the system.  

Not really. They dole out reinforcements based on a person's contribution to maintaining their continued wealth. They only use rewards with actual value if they think they have to. Yes, I'm splitting hairs here, but this is a crucial difference - it's a big part of why the trickle-down theory of economics doesn't work.

59 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Not really. They dole out reinforcements based on a person's contribution to maintaining their continued wealth. They only use rewards with actual value if they think they have to. Yes, I'm splitting hairs here, but this is a crucial difference - it's a big part of why the trickle-down theory of economics doesn't work.

Yes that is a fact. Your reward is based on how much money you can make them. 
  I don’t see a logical alternative to this. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

A Crowley / Aziraphale ticket would be better. But we gotta work with the fictional candidate we have, not the fictional candidate we want. 

Crowley's not fictional. Only dead. Might be just the ticket...  You know, King Log vs King Stork.

Of course that ignores the possibility of his re-animation. Probably non-zero in his case.

Edited by viking8x6
twisting the knife

Guest takingdeepanal
8 hours ago, beanna said:

I quote  from a speech from Dr J. Goebbles whilst addressing the Nazi party in 1933 and when they were on the cusp of winning power democratically, only The Highest Nazi members were in attendance and the purpose of the meeting was for Goebbels to purvey his ideas as to how propagnda works 

QUOT

The Goebbels playbook is STILL used to this day outside politics, as the 1936 Berlin Summer Olympics was all about aligning sport with war - and it's still being promoted this way in the 21st Century.