Nut in My Butt

atllkg

Have a regular "straight" bud who enjoys being serviced but doesn't want to see cock etc. This is a regular thing we meet up about once a week and I service him in  my office. Wife tends to never leave the house so have never met up with at the house. Wife  decide to head out for a couple of hours.

Got in touch with buddy and wanted to service him even though I had just swallowed his load yesterday. Both of us are kind of nervous given she could return totally unannounced. As usual, he strips off his sweats showing his 7 inch soft cock and his low hangers. I get my face in there and start the deep throating action. Work my way to those beautiful balls of his and then to the taint. Just recently, he's let me start eating his ass. Wow,  that does get him hard.

Finally, the stress of being in my wife's bed seems to go away and we're both a bit more relaxed. Out of no where, I ask if I can sit on his cock. He comes back with, "your mouth is what I want. Choke on my cock and swallow my cum." I spread his cheeks further and get my tongue up his ass more than ever before. All the while, I slipping down my sweats but leave the jock on (this guy goes totally soft when he sees cock). Just as his ass is opening up for me to tongue deeper, I rise up and sit on his cock. No easing on to it, just went straight down. His eyes open and he just looks at me but doesn't say a thing. I start the ride easy. He seems to get a rhythm  and then starts his own breeding.

I finally ask if he want to pump or me ride. He goes, you fuck my cock. My intent was to ride for awhile and then get back to some serious deep throat action. I start to lift off his cock and he pushes me down with real power. He grabs my hips and starts making me ride his cock full length. Out of nowhere, he starts bucking like I've never seen with him. Then quiet. I'm wondering WTF. Without a word, I go down to clean his manhood and show my appreciation.  Also, think best to keep quiet. This guy is very weird about his need for man sex. Don't want to scare him off.

Get him cleaned up, lick his ass some more, then he just stands up to get dressed. I leave the room for a few, throw on my sweats and go back in. Not a word from him. He's gathering his stuff to leave. I quietly ask, do you have a preference.....ass or mouth?  He just looks me in the eye and goes:  "well, there's a first for everything." Turns out, I popped his man cherry. He's never fucked a guy. Fun having a late morning breeding. Carrying his load in me and wife is coming back.  Going to be interesting to see if he keeps our regular weekly sessions going now that real breeding has become part of the equation.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2