My dad filled my hole this morning

Guest pnwboy

Like many mornings, mine began showering with my dad. Today he was incredibly horny though and was almost instantly rubbing his rock hard cock between my buttcheeks. I quickly showered up and told him to meet me in his bed. I crawled in his bed still wet and made sure I was nice and lubed up for him. He came in, told me to stand up, bent me over the side of the bed and fucked me harder than usual. Then he said "Do you want to take your dad's load to school today?" It was so fucking hot. Of COURSE I told him to give it too me deep inside , which is when he pumped me full of his hot juices so hard I could feel his dick throbbing in my tight ass. I went to school with the biggest smile on my face and kept his load inside me all day.

19 minutes ago, cumboybottom said:

Very hot bro!!  Glad you're getting cream in that hole on a regular basis!  Enjoy it and take all the loads you can get!

thanks! I'm a lucky boy and my ass is very well taken care of. :)

On 2/10/2020 at 12:50 AM, toxiclover79 said:

my father and brother fucked me a lot when I was young and loved it 

nice! It's too bad more guys don't get the chance to experience this. I've loved it since the beginning and we still enjoy each other several times a week. Being fucked by your own dad is the most intense feeling in the world!

On 2/9/2020 at 10:06 PM, Neverenoughcum said:

Your very lucky.   I was never fortunate enough to meet my father.  I would love to have had that relationship with him.  Around age 7 I was lucky enough to meet a neighbor that introduced me into the life but I still love.

that's cool. Did you enjoy your time with him? How long did you two get together for? My dad and I started when I was 9.

Guest tristian
42 minutes ago, pnwboy said:

that's cool. Did you enjoy your time with him? How long did you two get together for? My dad and I started when I was 9.

when did he start and how long has he been fucking you? Do you fuck other guys too?

On 2/16/2020 at 10:30 PM, tristian said:

when did he start and how long has he been fucking you? Do you fuck other guys too?

my dad was 30 and I was 9 when we started. I was the first guy he had been with ever. It's just him and I living together and we've been fucking ever since. I've been with a few girls from my school but am not out as being gay so haven't really been with other guys yet.

Guest tristian
On 2/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, pnwboy said:

my dad was 30 and I was 9 when we started. I was the first guy he had been with ever. It's just him and I living together and we've been fucking ever since. I've been with a few girls from my school but am not out as being gay so haven't really been with other guys yet.

cool my swim coach was only a few years younger than your dad, but I started later.  Are you a swimmer? nice jammers.  tristianswim if you ever wont to chat on [deleted]