Too much incest?

6 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

So many people, so many tastes. Enjoy what you like and stay away from what you dont.

I can't, because people keep slotting into all sorts of random posts. "I first did it with my dad, when I was still in the delivery room at the hospital". 

Thanks for the platitudes though, I might put them in the oven like a piece of roadkill and see what I can make out of them.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, Britnonchaser said:

I can't, because people keep slotting into all sorts of random posts. "I first did it with my dad, when I was still in the delivery room at the hospital". 

Thanks for the platitudes though, I might put them in the oven like a piece of roadkill and see what I can make out of them.

Lol, love it. if wit was shit, i'd be constipated😆 Take care and all the best.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2020 at 11:16 AM, Jessyboy said:

My brother came from a place where sex was only between a Man and a woman after they were married. We were lucky as our parents unstop we are both Gay. I moved to NYC and moved in with my brother and we do have sex between each other, we don't look at it as incest but taking care of each others needs.

Your brother is poz, so are you on prep or does he try to convert you?

• Administrators
13 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I also dont like to read about scat or see the pics, so I dont read and dont look, my choice.

If anyone ever sees scat pics on this site, PLEASE report them. They are considered legally "obscene" and strictly forbidden from this site.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, smokey1121 said:

How do I report a member for being a pedofile

You don't report people for BEING something. You report them for DOING something. There's a report option under every user-submitted post, message and picture on the site.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2020 at 1:25 AM, Britnonchaser said:

Over the last 2 or so years BZ really seems to have turned into a place where people casually talk about incest they had, and sex they had when they were still centuries away from their first pube. Is it me or was I just better at dodging such posts before? I dont think its just me.

Not really a huge fan, it must be peeps trying to be "edgy" in a new way, to replace the fact that only about 7 posters a year actually get pozzed  these days..

Anyone agree. Im not sure if im asking the mods to make a crackdown, dunno how many others agree with me. I came here to hear about hot adult sex, personally.

totally agree re: incest and/or underage in general. and really tired of the psycho who runs 3 accounts pretending to be three different people... (or is it 4 now?) 

this isn't fun when it's blatantly fantasy or fully meth-fueled... 

On 2/7/2020 at 5:57 PM, rawTOP said:

No one should be embarrassed either about actual abuse or any of the sex they have willingly. I mean, yeah, sometimes the scene goes wrong to the point that it's embarrassing, but a general embarrassment about being abused or consensual sex? I don't endorse that type of normative sexual repression.

My goal for the site is to help people get over their hangups about sex and approach their sex lives realistically and honestly. That's the only way people can have a healthy sex life. If talking about their early experiences gets them to that place, so be it.

Thank you for this. I've had to spend many years keeping my consensual sex life a secret. It puts you in a lonely, depressing state where you begin to question everything and go down a path of self-destruction. Finding people that enjoy hearing about it and who have had similar experiences helps bring you out of that dark place and to not feel ashamed. And believe me, there are SO many guys who had sexual experience with family members. If you're not into it, don't read it. But banning guys from discussing it is not a good solution in my opinion.

The accounts that are posted here by members of their introduction to sexuality at the hands of family members distress me greatly, even when the person says he was not negatively affected in the long term. Nonetheless, I read them carefully. I read them so that I can become aware and sensitized to the lives of men with whom I have so many things in common, and yet was spared these experiences.

I read them so that I can gain a sense of when an account has the ring of truth, and when it betrays itself as fiction. I think that is terribly important, because subtly or overtly, incest changes relationships, minds, lives. I often hear it in the words written by these men, even between the words in which they claim that what happened was, and is, just fine. In the same way, I can hear the hollowness of an invented incest story, and this is my opinion of that - if it is not one’s personal experience, appropriating it for a story for base titillation is vile.

• Like 2

Guest tristian
4 hours ago, pnwboy said:

Thank you for this. I've had to spend many years keeping my consensual sex life a secret. It puts you in a lonely, depressing state where you begin to question everything and go down a path of self-destruction. Finding people that enjoy hearing about it and who have had similar experiences helps bring you out of that dark place and to not feel ashamed. And believe me, there are SO many guys who had sexual experience with family members. If you're not into it, don't read it. But banning guys from discussing it is not a good solution in my opinion.

Yeah it can be pretty rough and isolating. Never done incest, not interested in it. Maybe I have the wrong family.  When I was hooking up with my swim coach it was  super hot. The sex was really hot, and I'm crazy horny all the time so it was a great outlet.  But at the same time, I couldn't tell my friends, teammates, parents, brothers etc.. This situation was also a little bit different, because we only hung out for swimming or sex. There was no dating or hanging out in public so I didn't get the companionship of a bf/gf.  I have no regrets, but pnwboy is right it can be isolating.  Fortunately i have great friends anf faimily and lots of other stuff going on so self-destruction was not an issue.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The accounts that are posted here by members of their introduction to sexuality at the hands of family members distress me greatly, even when the person says he was not negatively affected in the long term. Nonetheless, I read them carefully. I read them so that I can become aware and sensitized to the lives of men with whom I have so many things in common, and yet was spared these experiences.

I read them so that I can gain a sense of when an account has the ring of truth, and when it betrays itself as fiction. I think that is terribly important, because subtly or overtly, incest changes relationships, minds, lives. I often hear it in the words written by these men, even between the words in which they claim that what happened was, and is, just fine. In the same way, I can hear the hollowness of an invented incest story, and this is my opinion of that - if it is not one’s personal experience, appropriating it for a story for base titillation is vile.

When I came out in college (30 years ago) the gay friend I came out to suggested I get into one of the university's gay men's counseling groups. Long story short the group I was in the 2nd semester discussed sexual abuse a fair amount. Many (most?) of the guys in the group had had sex with adults when they were kids. I grew up in a really sheltered environment – the idea that "statutory rape" was so widespread shocked me. It's that experience that makes me tend to not question the veracity of the guys telling the stories here. There's no wrong reaction to what they went through. Anger is fine, temporary depression is fine, and so is eroticising what they went through. It's their experience, no one else should tell them how they should deal with it.

But yeah, I do wonder about the veracity of some of the stories, and I agree it's sorta gross to tell fake stories that cheapen what other people went through. But it's such a sensitive topic I'd only give an infraction for telling their story in a way that's too erotic. It's never my place to tell them it didn't happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, pnwboy said:

So much this.

7 hours ago, rawTOP said:

There's no wrong reaction to what they went through. Anger is fine, temporary depression is fine, and so is eroticising what they went through. It's their experience, no one else should tell them how they should deal with it.

But yeah, I do wonder about the veracity of some of the stories, and I agree it's sorta gross to tell fake stories that cheapen what other people went through. But it's such a sensitive topic I'd only give an infraction for telling their story in a way that's too erotic.

This gets to the heart of what I had hoped to say. I’m a published novelist, so when I refer to “hearing it in the words” of these men, I mean reading with a writer’s eye, that can sometimes see the telltale hints of fiction. I absolutely endorse that those who have experienced this should tell their tale in any way that brings them peace. The thing is, the great majority of those here who courageously share their experience (even if it doesn’t seem like that big a deal to them) don’t appear to over-eroticize. I can only imagine that the experience was, and perhaps remains, too real for them to want to create something merely sordid out of it.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.