Too much incest?

I have to agree with one of the administrators who wrote about body development of younger girls due to a study about certain chicken.  Younger generation, female and male are developing faster because of the hormones and other things that they put in most food to preserve them.  Our food today is made to keep and last longer then it did in  the past when things were fresh and eaten daily.  So I do agree, it’s the preserved drugs in the food that develops the bodies faster, thus opening the door to sexually experiences and curious about the body. 

As I understand it, this particular forum is supposed to be about this site's mechanics - helpful hints, questions about rules, etc.

The original post here was sort of relevant to that - questioning whether the site was too permissive about incest postings - but that question's been asked and answered. There are already multiple threads where people can post about their incest experiences in the General Discussions forum - I'd strongly suggest the moderators either close this topic, or at least relocate the "here's my personal experience of sucking my dad's cock as a boy" posts from here to another forum. 

Guest bluecollarotter
On 8/25/2020 at 5:07 PM, alessandro said:

"Too much incest."  You know I was just saying the same thing to my uncle the other day while I was jerking him off in the car.

Love that comment!

🤣

• Moderators
On 8/27/2020 at 12:22 AM, BootmanLA said:

As I understand it, this particular forum is supposed to be about this site's mechanics - helpful hints, questions about rules, etc.

The original post here was sort of relevant to that - questioning whether the site was too permissive about incest postings - but that question's been asked and answered. There are already multiple threads where people can post about their incest experiences in the General Discussions forum - I'd strongly suggest the moderators either close this topic, or at least relocate the "here's my personal experience of sucking my dad's cock as a boy" posts from here to another forum. 

Moderator's Note: Point well taken - the posts that were just discussing incest rather than it's over-prevalence on BZ have been split off into it's own thread which you can find here: 

Any further posts to this thread should concern whether or not you feel there is too much talk of incest on the forum. 

• 11 months later...

I'm not into incest at all. It doesn't revolt me, it just doesn't interest me.  If I were dating someone or had a friend who told me they used to have consensual sex with a brother or father and it was a good experience, I think it would just kind of be a nonissue, it wouldn't turn me off or on. So, to address the original question, although I'm not into incest, some guys are into it, some guys aren't into it but have experienced it, some have experienced incest, and aren't sure how they feel about it, etc. In all those cases, I think they should be able to talk about it here. I can imagine this being one of the only places where guys do have the opportunity to talk about their experiences with incest free of shame. I'm a lil stoned, so I hope this made sense. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 7:47 AM, DickDownDaddy said:

I agree. It's very hot. If you object to it, don't read it

I agree with you whole heartedly!   *smh - "There's 'trolling' on a 'breeding' site?"  Yeesh. To this day... I RELISH my memories of each & EVERY person/TIME ! DDD... if you wanna message me, I am more than HAPPY to share my experiences and of course, YOURS - if any. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

The right question to ask is, "What would VC Andrews say?" 😂

The success of the VC Andrews novels ("the novels" rather than "her novels" because someone else was hired to write in her name after she died) proves that there can never be too much incest.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.